It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To Expose Secrets

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Does someone exposing your secrets make them a thief? Can the right thief break up a chain of evildoers by exposing their secrets?

This is interesting when you pay attention to detail...

Matthew 24:43 But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up.

^^Before anything was stolen there is a label of someone being the thief. But how is that so if he didnt steal yet in that bible quote?

House must be interpreted as rather body perhaps. Perhaps the owner of the body of, say, evildoers would make sure their body was not broken up by anyone who had, say, the secrets of that body. So if the law is apart of that body, then exposing evil secrets wouldnt get the thief anywhere. Exactly what happened with me a while ago. The law is still all in on it to this day in what I need not say in this thread. No member will arrest their own member, is what I will say. And that is how you know how far up are people in on, say, the criminal doings. Am I lying?

Here is another question for you... If you had gotten hold of some criminal secrets that could bust somebody for criminal doings, how far do you think you could get with them? Who or what would you go to to aid in exposing and/or busting that somebody for doing crime?

[edit on 29-11-2009 by Tormentations]

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Secrets are worth little if exposed.

Both sides of the law use what is called blackmail, when they have "secrets."

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   
If you have no secrets left to disclose then there is no motive to kill you for your silence.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tormentations
Matthew 24:43 But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up.

^^Before anything was stolen there is a label of someone being the thief. But how is that so if he didnt steal yet in that bible quote?

I can answer that
Matthew 5:27-28 says, "'You have heard that it was said, "Do not commit adultery." But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart.'" Essentially, Jesus is saying, to link it to the verse you quoted, that as soon as that thief planned to rob the house, he became a thief.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...
THIS THREAD..........................................

new topics

top topics

join