It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bin Laden was within our grasp

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Several years back I remember a guy being interviewed on national tv and he said they could have captured or eliminated Tim Osman. He said the higher ups ordered him to stand down. Again, this was years ago, so why is this news? Tim is most likely dead, so I'm thinking they have something else going on that they want to keep us unaware of.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by EMPIRE
Several years back I remember a guy being interviewed on national tv and he said they could have captured or eliminated Tim Osman. He said the higher ups ordered him to stand down. Again, this was years ago, so why is this news? Tim is most likely dead, so I'm thinking they have something else going on that they want to keep us unaware of.

Red haired guy with a beige ballcap. Navy SEAL?

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by mikelee

I'd have to see his picture, but it was years ago and he wasn't in the news/tv studio, he was wherever he was. I know he was military'covernment, just don't remember if he was former CIA or a seal, but I do remember his face, and if I saw an interview I could confirm it.

[edit on 1-12-2009 by EMPIRE]

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 02:41 AM
link   

reply to post by mikelee

I'd have to see his picture, but it was years ago and he wasn't in the news/tv studio, he was wherever he was. I know he was military'covernment, just don't remember if he was former CIA or a seal, but I do remember his face, and if I saw an interview I could confirm it.

[edit on 1-12-2009 by EMPIRE]

The one I saw was on prime time tv, Frontline on PBS or CBS the guy was the Delta commander and working with Pakistanis who would work from 9 to 5 then go home and leave them (delta unit) in the mountains at the end of each day. He stated he thought they were within a few hundred of yards of Bin Laden at one point but the Pakistanis would not take them to him.

Delta Commander hunting Bin Laden

[edit on 1-12-2009 by mikelee] spelling and added video

[edit on 1-12-2009 by mikelee]

[edit on 1-12-2009 by mikelee]

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Perhaps some members would like to get up to speed in respect to what is not or is in part being said to the MSN, if you would like more info you can simply click www.abovetopsecret.com... . By no means am i trying to derail the thread as i am simply supplying more information relevant to the op's thread.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by mikelee

No that's not the guy but that was a good interview.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   

reply to post by mikelee

No that's not the guy but that was a good interview.

Oh OK. I know of another one and the guy worked for the CIA, he actually headed up the "Bin Laden Unit". I like listening to him when he's on tv. Do you know who I'm referring to?

[edit on 2-12-2009 by mikelee] remembered man's name...

Michael Scheuer, ex CIA head of Bin laden Unit

[edit on 2-12-2009 by mikelee]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join