It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ed Begley, Jr. Loses Control Over ClimateGate

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   

It looks like those on the right aren't the only ones that can loose their cool when having a reasonable argument. Is it me just not noticing or is Fox News the only one really pressing hard for answers on climategate?

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
This one is cool, Begly say at the end ther: I know it dosen't..

Seems like the other Media channels are into the WhiteWashing of the Fraud, one wouldnt think the Media would bite the hand that feeds it..

The NWO plan must go forth, enforcing Dubble Taxes onto people of the world.
I cant help thinking there might be some 'powers yet to be seen' at play here..

China seems to be into this hard, not the Climategate, but what will transpire out of all of this at the end.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by badmoviefan

I couldn't even make it to the half way point.

What a train wreck.

This is what happens when people decide that the debate is over. Be it religion, 9/11 theories, global warming, or anything else.... it's just, ugly.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Yeah it seems alot of these global warming fanatics don't like it when their entire belief system comes crashing down and find out they've suckered by a lie.

The earth will be here long after we're gone...It'll be just fine!

Wish Ed Begley Jr. would try stickin' his finger in my face like that.
Interviewer did an excellent job keeping his cool. I woulda broke that finger off and made Mr. Begley Jr. even goofier lookin'!

If thats possible!

But good on him for trying to live "green"

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   

I think Ed Begley, Jr is in denial.
It's over. ClimateGate is in full swing.
We have seen the emails. Global warming is a liberal con.
Those pinhead PHDs should be thrown in prison for collusion.
Ed Beglry Jr. doesn't have a leg to stand on.
He spent most of the time trying to change the subject.
----------------------------------------------------------------
As far as the MSM ignoring ClimateGate, this reminds me of
AcornGate. They ignored the story until the White House
commented on it. Someone needs to ask Charles Gibson if
he has heard anything about ClimateGate.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
"Don't get your information from ME!" he repeats endlessly. Yet he sure had alot of information he wanted to get out.
Does a lot of talking without saying much, though.
Plus I'll take the word of a physicist over his anyday.

And that finger pointing still pisses me off the more I watch it!

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

I laugh so hard at these guys on tv, they are lieing so hard that it cracks me up.

I dont know if you heard it, but begly say at the end there: How would you like an insurance on Global Warming..

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

Yeah would anyone care to explain to me how Global Warming Insurance works?

And where can I get some?

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Prof. Skrewloose

Yeah would anyone care to explain to me how Global Warming Insurance works?

And where can I get some?

You can buy it from AL GORE !!! LOL

But, it is serious shait going on, cause the media atleast in Norway dont freggn talk about it, they are still on Co2 poison track of theirs.
Makes me so god darn angry, they are basacly covering up an criminal act.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   

I live about 40 miles outside Fairbanks Alaska, and last year they made a huge ice-sculpture down town of Al Gore freezing to death in a parka. Next to a themometer that read "-40F".

Hoping they make another this year so I can post some pics!

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Ed Begley is nobody. I want to see how Honest Al, your friendly used CO2 salesman, responds to this. I expect he'll ignore it and hope it goes away before he really starts spinning it.
I've listened to Prof Baliunas speak on several occasions and she has some serious evidence of solar cycles being the driving force.
A debate with her versus Honest Al would be a good thing to watch but Al knows he would get warmed globally and would never allow it.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Begley held is own and then some against that lying windbag. And he was right on every point.

What the heck was that so-called 'interviewer' on about when he was whining about not being able to buy incandescent light bulbs? There is lots of old technology that has been removed from the market.

Ed Begley is an actor. I expect he was hired for this segment to perform it in exactly the way it was performed. The entire 'interview' was scripted to play out in exactly the way it played out. It was predictable and obvious.

And Begley is right on another thing: if the stolen email correspondence shows evidence of fraud, the peer review will be vicious. Don't get your knowledge from high school nerds and amateurs on ATS on this: listen to what the professionals say about it.

So far I have only seen evidence of mundane discussions about the difficulty of converting datasets with different base assumptions and measuring techniques. As a computer programmer and database analyst I have done this kind of work before (not on climate data, but on business data), and I wish I could have drawn on a wider network of people to answer questions about it.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueTruth

I couldn't even make it to the half way point.

What a train wreck.

This is what happens when people decide that the debate is over. Be it religion, 9/11 theories, global warming, or anything else.... it's just, ugly.

yes there are a lot of people here in this board that really made their minds about religion, ...

so, really, I dont know why they come here ... they must beeing paid or otherwise they are sick

about this guy ... man, he must be a stakeholder in this global warming taxes thing ... the guy is blind, he says for u to believe only in the big magazines and dont listen anyone else, like these magazines cant be bought ... lol

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Man, Begley sounds like he's been eating paste. He talks like hes got a mouth full of glue. What a mush mouth.

Edit to add emoticon with glue in it's mouth.

[edit on 29-11-2009 by fieryjaguarpaw]

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by rnaa

Begley is too immature to admit that he is wrong.
No problem. Ignore the emails. Attack the messenger.

Did you see Begley shouting?
- Truths are spoken softly. Lies are shouted about. -

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
reply to post by rnaa

Did you see Begley shouting?

I watched the video, yes. The performer conducting the 'interview' was the first one to start shouting as I recall, how else was Begley supposed to reply?

The 'interviewer' refused to allow the person he was 'interviewing' to speak, let alone answer.

The performance is indicative of absolutely nothing except the audience's willingness to be conned by the guy (supposedly) in charge of the microphone.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Seems Begley found a way to get famous on the Internets. What a maniac. Nazi'esque posture.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

Global warming is a liberal con.

This whole republican vs democrat back and forth is just show, it's professional wrestling for the masses. Democrats are WCW, Republicans are NWO, all matches are predetermined and you don't get to 'wrestle' without their permission or contract.

This should have been most evident in this last election, and the actions taken since being elected. Once people start to make the connections we can really make a change.

new topics

top topics

join