It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4 police officers shot dead in Wash.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by buds84

So yeah, I'll say it again, the only good cop is a dead cop.

And it doesn't get any more true or any less repugnant with each time you say it.

You're a soulless, sad excuse for a human being.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by captiva
4 people have been murdered. Whether good or bad they may have families, children of their own who would have viewed them as dads, brothers, sons.

We should feel their loss and try to imagine for a minute the terror felt by those who were gunned down. Even if they were "bad cops", two wrongs dont make a right. Its a sad world in which we live.

Respects

I disagree. Two wrongs don't make a right is what was spoon fed to us in school. If the blue gang won't police their own and they commit unthinkable crimes then why should we feel for the horror they felt at their time of death?

These cops may have been good cops and if they were it's an injustice and those responsible should be executed just as the cops were.

I suspect something else is at work here. Something more profound than law enforcement is willing to consider. If it turns out to be true one of two things will happen. That department will clean itself up or more of them will lose their life for the brutality they inflict on their citizens.

I think someone or a group of people are revolting. This just doesn't happen in America unless the ruthless gangs from Mexico have moved into town. I highly doubt that. These cops and their department were taught a lesson is what I think.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by buds84

Who cares if those cops have families, I'm glad their family is suffering as they rightfully should. I hope they cry for years

will find you one day. Bud.

every dog has his day.

celebrate the evil deed.

[edit on 29-11-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Here is more speculation on my part but what if they were good cops? What if they were investigating their own?

That makes more sense to me than just a random gang killing. Who better to know what the routine is of these cops? Who better to go in and whack 4 cops than one that is trained in police tactics and knows where these four would be?

Either these cops were good guys or bad guys. Either way the were involved in something bad or their own people are involved in their execution in my opinion.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by buds84

Who cares if those cops have families, I'm glad their family is suffering as they rightfully should. I hope they cry for years

every dog has his day.

celebrate the evil deed.

Pretty cold. What's your story with the cops? Did they do something to you or yours? Got a story you want to add?

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I find this to be rather interesting coming just weeks after another "random?" police shooting in nearby Seattle on Halloween night when two officers parked on the side of the road, were assaulted by a lone gunman who pulled up next to the police car and opened fire on the officers killing one and injuring the other.

Police have a suspect in custody for the Halloween shootings and have said that this suspect had bombs and other devices he planned to use against the police. I have not heard a motive given for the attack.

Probably just coincidence but given the close proximity in both location and time and that the targets in both incidents have been police officers might make for some type of connection.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Pretty cold. What's your story with the cops? Did they do something to you or yours? Got a story you want to add?
reply to post by northof8

I think I might have confused you. let me straighten that out.

This is obviously to much for me. To upset by this. I'm done.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   

These cops are very mean pricks and may have precipitated vengeance. Speculation... Not fact...

You are doing it again!

why are these cops "very mean pricks"?......what grounds do you have for that?

speculation is all well and good ,but it should have some basis in fact.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Sorry, I read the quoted text and replied to the wrong person. It happens... Still, that guy must have had some major run ins with the cops...

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
How does it feel to see the future? As people get poorer, more desperate, evicted from their homes, cars repoed, jobs lost, hungry kids at home.

Who are the visibal ones in a position of authority. This crime may have been a cry of desperation and insanity.

This is how the revolution will begin. This very well could have been the shots heard round the world.

God help us!

[edit on 29-11-2009 by whaaa]

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll

These cops are very mean pricks and may have precipitated vengeance. Speculation... Not fact...

You are doing it again!

Dude, don't quote me out of context again. If you read my entire post and referred to a previous post I pointed you to you would know what I was talking about. There are some mean pricks in that department and I proved it. To taser someone in their own home for refusing medical attention and for refusing to go to the hospital.

A jury agreed and awarded the taser victim 90k. I never said these four were part of that but maybe they were. If they were then yes, they are mean pricks and are very capable of doing much worse in my opinion and maybe doing much worse got them killed.

What is your agenda taking my words out of context and twisting them? Or did you just misunderstand me?

When I said "these cops are some mean pricks" I meant the department and you know it but you go ahead and have your fun taking one sentence out of a post and twisting it... Whacko...

[edit on 29-11-2009 by northof8]

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaddyBare
reply to post by dariousg

To be honest when I read where it happened my mind flew back to 1984 and the Rajneeshee bioterror attack ... the first successful 'Bio-Attack' on US soil... so I ask why not Washington state for a something big to start?

I remember that attack, where they literally food poisoned people at buffets. I find it weird that they made sure to comment that this coffee shop is close to an AirForce Base. It's almost as if they are trying to say that an attack like this may have came from a military person from the base. I truly think that somebody had a grudge against cops and decided to attack cops when the opportunity arisen.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa
How does it feel to see the future? As people get poorer, more desperate, evicted from their homes, cars repoed, jobs lost, hungry kids at home.

Who are the visibal ones in a position of authority. This crime may have been a cry of desperation and insanity.

This is how the revolution will begin. This very well could have been the shots heard round the world.

God help us!

[edit on 29-11-2009 by whaaa]

When people lose everything - they lose it. Gerald Celente

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup

Come on now! That comment is no better than his.

2nd line.

[edit on 11/29/2009 by dubiousone]

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

Just so we are clear this is what I meant by mean pricks... I never said these four perpetrated this. If they did I have no doubt they were capable of much worse. Chew on that you dishonest cop wannabe... or are you a cop?

$90,000 for Taser Use to Coerce Epilepsy Victim A Lakewood, Washington man named William Grider, and his wife, Kathy, settled with the city for $90,000 to resolve a lawsuit that the couple filed against the city, police department, police chief and four officers. The Griders' lawsuit alleged that officers used a Taser inappropriately after William Grider refused medical help following an epileptic seizure. When Grider resisted officers' attempts to force him to see a doctor, the suit alleges, the officers shocked him with a Taser, punched him in the face, handcuffed him and took him to the hospital against his will. In addition to the monetary compensation to resolve the lawsuit, the city agreed to revise its Taser use policy.

Or do you call this proper police conduct "Mr. I am a shill for the Lakewood Police?"

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by dubiousone

Originally posted by blupblup

Come on now! That comment is no better than his.

2nd line.

[edit on 11/29/2009 by dubiousone]

Of course it is

Advocating and praising the death of anyone without knowing facts is disgusting and not in the least bit human.

Go back through the thread...read this idiots posts and then come back and defend him ok?
Instead of knee-jerking at me...

[edit on 29/11/09 by blupblup]

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by northof8

reply to post by northof8

You haven't said why you are leaning to the fact the cops are guilty of something........what is your reasoning?

Well one of my earlier posts describes a brutal attack on some one refusing medical attention. That in and of it self does not justify what happened but if it is any indication of what they do as a department then they may be guilty of much, much worse. That case resulted in a 90,000 judgment but from what I read no one was fired.

I'm not saying it's a fact. Once again, it's speculation on my part but there are incidents reported and you can find them on Google. This is not your Andy Griffith, Mayberry town. These cops are very mean pricks and may have precipitated vengeance. Speculation... Not fact...

There's your post in it's entirety.......I'm supposed to assume you are referring to another post/link?..............why is that?, your post is most clear!

I'm sorry to disappoint you but I'm not a whacko......you however, are a sicko
Who should be ashamed of himself!

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ImplausibleDeniability

The internet is full of gasbags like you. Doesn't mean we have to like it.

I found something to laugh at anyway.
gasbags lmao

can I use that?

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
The hypocrisy in this thread is amzing. You have a member here who says a good cop is a dead cop, yet you have people calling for him to be banned, etc. The problem with this is these same people most likely believe there is a government conspiracy to take over the world, and that the citizens should revolt against the government.

Think about that for a minute while I reply to another thread.

[edit on 29-11-2009 by EMPIRE]

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by northof8

You are doing it again!

Dude, don't quote me out of context again. If you read my entire post and referred to a previous post I pointed you to you would know what I was talking about. There are some mean pricks in that department and I proved it. To taser someone in their own home for refusing medical attention and for refusing to go to the hospital.

A jury agreed and awarded the taser victim 90k. I never said these four were part of that but maybe they were. If they were then yes, they are mean pricks and are very capable of doing much worse in my opinion and maybe doing much worse got them killed.

It was not a jury award...just keeping the facts accurate. The City settled.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join