It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4 police officers shot dead in Wash.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by chiron613

Well we have 5 bad cops on our force here in Royal Oak. Proven beyond a reasonable doubt and they are still on the job. We have a small town in Michigan. To me there are more bad than good.

These cops were either in the middle of busting a drug cartel or were some bad folks. I would like to know what the drug trade is like in that town? Is it a huge problem?

If not there really is only one other possibility... They wronged someone in a way that really hurt a lot. Either that or the perps are physco.

I speculate they did something very unjust to the wrong people and got what they had coming. A revolt if you will.... I also suspect the perps will never be caught. Looks like a very professional hit.

Then again that is just speculation which, here at ATS is labeled hate and cop bashing... I could care less...

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by northof8

What experience do you have where only bad cops are gunned down?

Has there never been an instance of a good cop being gunned down?

You don't like cops do you?........why?

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Holy crap! I'm telling everybody right now. I have been watching for some

thing like this to break off. Police everywhere should realise that this is

the ungodly thing that they will bare the brunt of. People are feeling

trapped by tyrannical out of it's damn mind govt. right now and the police

are standing up for them so if the police support this I believe they

should set up mirrors on their shoulders. Police EVERYWHERE!

My God those poor poor families.

My heart bleeds for their kids.

Violence is not the way.

Horrible absolutly horrible.

[edit on 29-11-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Dead cops are great news.
We need more of this.

Theres no such thing as a good cop.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by buds84
We need more of this.

You sir are a sick individual......you need help!

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Moon Knight

Yea, umm, this is a conspiracy site so it is not unusual for posters to think up alternative theories as to what might have gone down. Just sayin'.

link   
Its not diserved by anyone to die.

But we are at war you guys/gals....come on everyone say it with me ....war.....let go your fear , heavy sigh...war....we have been here a while, but in America we are supposed to be sheltered by it...

The PTB have created this mess...thats where the blame lies.

link   

Originally posted by TheRedneck
Until these people are shown to be involved in something underhanded, or at least until these people are indicated to be possibly involved in something untoward, heck, until we know the names of these people, perhaps we should back off the cop-bashing. Lest we become the next group to be stereotyped to the point that first-degree murder becomes an acceptable method to deal with us.

TheRedneck

Hey Red, the problem here is that we will not be shown that these guys were involved in anything. Even if they were, the code of silence int he PD will ensure that we hear nothing. This also contributes to the complete mistrust of the PD.

I agree, that we don't know enough to know why these 4 police officers were targeted, but we do know the history of abuses that the police have metered out, and we know of a number of times we suspect that the police had planted evidence just to secure a conviction.

I think some of the comments in this thread are a good indication of the reputation that the police as a generalization have earned. It is true, we need to have police in our society, but those that choose to be police must be held to a higher standard. No amount of good cop can sway the tide against the bad cop as long as those that profess to be good turn a blind eye to the bad ones.

I know the argument is that if the good turn in the bad ones they will receive no support when they need it, but that is a hollow argument at best. It would only be a short time before new good cops replaced the bad cops who had been removed, and integrity, respect and faith would be restored to the police service.

It is a sad day when it takes the loss of life of PEOPLE to bring forth a concept that needs to be taken seriously by everyone. I do hope the real reason for these needless deaths come out, but I have my reservations as to how accurate that reason will be.

..Ex

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
MS-13 I bet. Sounds like a gang related "bet" or dare. My sympathys & thoughts are with those Officer's familys tonight. Tragic indeed.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   

We need more of this.

That is a disgusting statement.
You should be ashamed.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   

We need more of this.

Hopefully you'll become a cop someday and prove this statement correct.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by buds84

At the very least you should be banned. Any petitions?

You have no heart sir.

Finally someone makes it to my foes list by my hand.

[edit on 29-11-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by buds84

You have no heart sir.

I second that!

link   

$90,000 for Taser Use to Coerce Epilepsy Victim A Lakewood, Washington man named William Grider, and his wife, Kathy, settled with the city for $90,000 to resolve a lawsuit that the couple filed against the city, police department, police chief and four officers. The Griders' lawsuit alleged that officers used a Taser inappropriately after William Grider refused medical help following an epileptic seizure. When Grider resisted officers' attempts to force him to see a doctor, the suit alleges, the officers shocked him with a Taser, punched him in the face, handcuffed him and took him to the hospital against his will. In addition to the monetary compensation to resolve the lawsuit, the city agreed to revise its Taser use policy.

Yes, all you Lakewood police lovers say they were good cops. Could one of them involved above be one of the executed? One finds it hard to feel sorry for four cops that come from a police force that brutalizes a seizure victim.

Sorry, here is the link to the source...
www.totalinjury.com...

[edit on 29-11-2009 by northof8]

link   
reply to post by mikelee

Definitely without a doubt. Either MS-13 or Los Zetas. These guys were pros, they knew what they were doing. Only the officers were targeted and no bystanders, employees, or other patrons were physically harmed.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by v3_exceed

This male bovine excrement about "police turning a blind eye is ridiculous". Yes, I'm sure there have been circumstances where some officers have looked the other way. But I can tell you from first hand experiences that most cops will not tolerate a corrupt officer!

And the general feeling on most police departments is pretty cosy to those that turn in wrongdoers. Some times to a fault.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup

We need more of this.

That is a disgusting statement.
You should be ashamed.

Good Cop, Bad Cop. Read this link and see if it mattered as probably the whole police force took part!

www.democracyforvancouver.org...

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phlynx

Originally posted by sdcigarpig
But this makes no sense. If you think about it, there were witnesses left alive, and the only fatalities were the 4 police officers. Nothing taken, nothing stolen, and from what I can hear from the news is that there were no one else injured. Something does not seem right about this at all.
Maybe it's a serial killer?

No, not a serial killer, because ever serial killer I have heard of, tends to take something from the crime. Assissins and hit men leave no witnesses to there crime. Gang members tend to shot anything that moves beyond just the targets, cause you can't get an verbal ID or someone sitting in court pointing a finger if they are dead. Nothing taken, so it does not make sense.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I'm not sure you can be banned for talking bollocks and being an ignorant idiot?
If you could... He'd be out the door for sure.

I'm guessing he hasn't actually broke a T&C.

Although it's morally abhorrent... i don't think it's ban-worthy.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikelee

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by buds84

You have no heart sir.

I second that!

Banned for an opinion.. Sounds so Germany in the 30's around here sometimes... Give it a rest and ignore the person if you don't like it. Cops are human too and can be some down right dirty pricks.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join