It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4 police officers shot dead in Wash.

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 06:01 AM
link   
I got news foir you even the so callled good cops are bad cops they try making every thing black and white well im 44 raised 6 boys in a small town had a great rep. and have never been assersted.
once sitting on my own steps with my 14 year old son ,y older sons woman walks down the stairs and later comes back .
she goes into the house tells my 0lder son i grabed her ass .
well me knowing my other son had been sitting on the stairs with me
I CALLED the police my self think that way if she tryed to accuse me of this my wittness is right there.
so thses cops show up i tell them what happened tell them my son seen i HADNOT touched this woman .
you wanna know what these good cops did next? went over to the woman and asked her if she wanted to press charges .
forget that i had a bwittness forget that i called them my self folishly thinking it would protect me forget that i had a great rep and knew half the force .well you cam talk about good cops all you want bet theres not even one cop who hasent speeded tell me who gives them tickets.\
cops used to be a deterent for crime back when they had ppls respect .
now there not even that at best there nothing but the clean up crew that comes after you have been robed and mouths im sorrys and never get the guy who did it to u .
reli on the cops if you want i did once never again ,
and if your a cop just stay away from me your not my friend youl hert me if u get the slight hair up your

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 06:41 AM
link   
According to the latest news Maurice Clemmons was shot to death...
I guess now we'll never know why he did it????
Yahoo news

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by DaddyBare

Just to let you know your statement on felons is not quite correct. At least in NC a felon can own a long arm or shotgun after they have served there time and/or probation. They can not own a pistol with out getting the BATF to grant them permission. Also that is only if the crime they commited was classified as non violent. This I know for a fact, my brother has the paper work to prove this and the guns too boot. On the other hand criminals dont give a F%#@ about laws and the streets are full of weapons. Peace

six

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Jovi1

So I am just as bad as the cops? Hmmm..How can you make this judgement on me with out even knowing me? Maybe you should get to know me before spouting asanine drivel such as that. No not boot licking. I just understand the job a whole hell of alot more than you. So you got your panties in a bunch because I sided with those who are actually out there to protect you, even though you are weak minded enough to believe otherwise. I am willing to bet you have not even tried to look at the job from their side have you? No, probably not. If you have not, then you can not speak from a intelligent point of view , so you should quit. Makes you look stupid. So if you havent even looked at both sides...makes you as bad as the cops too. The cops you so dearly dispise. Do you have even the slightest idea what a day in the life of a cop is like? No, probably not. You sit here and believe what is spit at you from some web site from people who got caught breaking the law and are blaming the police. What a joke. Why dont you try living someplace where there is no police..Like Somolia. Having no police or government is working out quiet smashingly there isnt it?

[edit on 1-12-2009 by six]

[edit on 1-12-2009 by six]

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Not from him, but one has to question why did so many people help him out knowing that he just killed four cops in cold blood?

Clemmons had stayed on the run for nearly two days with help from a network of friends and family who gave him places to stay, medical aid, rides and money, police said. Troyer told Fox News police arrested three people overnight on suspicion of rendering criminal assistance.

On Monday, officers detained a sister of Clemmons who they think treated the suspect's gunshot wound.

"We believe she drove him up to Seattle and bandaged him up," Troyer said.

Police believe people close to Clemmons have misled officers, and Troyer said anyone helping him could face charges. Clemmons' sister wasn't in custody late Monday, and her name wasn't released.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by dirtydog

True as long as your not a violent offender, but we are talking about Clemmons here, a convicted child molester... no guns no living near a school no getting within a thousand feet of a child and neighbours who were appraised of just what he did time for. none of that means he couldn't go into a shady bar or back ally hand over a wad of cash and walk away with a pistol or ten...

I remember being in a truck stop in Winslow, Arizona... this man was going around trying to sell a full auto AKM... didn't know where he got it, he wasn't saying, all he wanted was 1,500 cash! Oh I was tempted all right but that's one of those things we law abiding citizens don't want to be caught with... he sold it to someone else before I was done fueling the truck too...Happens every day with or with out laws concerning legal ownership... and not just here in the good ole US of A...

[edit on 1-12-2009 by DaddyBare]

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Clemmons was charged in Washington state earlier this year with assaulting a police officer and raping a child, and investigators in the sex case said he was motivated by visions that he was Jesus Christ and that the world was on the verge of the apocalypse.

But he was released from jail after posting bail with the assistance of Jail Sucks Bail Bonds.

Documents related to those charges indicate a volatile personality. In one instance, he is accused of gathering his wife and young relatives and forcing them to undress.

"The whole time Clemmons kept saying things like trust him, the world is going to end soon, and that he was Jesus," a Pierce County sheriff's report said.

Why was he let out on Bail again? "A volatile personality"

Something fishy about this whole deal. Either the system is broke this badly, which I am sure is most of it, or it has something to do with Huckabee.

They are pounding Huckabee for this and it just does not add up.
After Huckabee, he broke parole and was to serve the full term of what Huckabee let him off for. Then a board Parolled him again? Then twice more in and out and on bail in Washington?

All this, and so many that knew him went to great lengths to help him even when they knew he just killed four cops and was shot?

Even in the worst parts of town this does not make sence.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Not bashing here but I thought he had just been charged with child molestation not convicted. Out on bond, I may be wrong.

sry my post was slow

[edit on 12/1/2009 by dirtydog]

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by j2000

No telling what story he gave, "They got the wrong guy... I was never there... their blaming the wrong guy"!

Who knows maybe he is the wrong guy? doubtful at this point but if there was some shred of doubt in your mind would you refuse to help your brother?

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 07:44 AM
link   
He must have had death wish since news just said leo pulled over stolen car and he got out and walked towards cop. Not sure here seems to me he would not stop and would flee from officer. Just does not make since, oh well we will never know for sure. One last thought if he did the shooting he got what he deserved. Period.

LOL Daddybear every time I look at your fortune cookie I just have to chuckle

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   
It wasn't that long ago we here in Albuquerque had a mental patient off his meds go on a shooting spree of his own.
this guy should have been committed to a hospital but with over crowding and little funding they let him walk...

this guy didn't care who he shoot a trash-man a police officer killed a guy at a motorcycle shop. they finally did catch him too and that's when all the finger pointing started... who was to blame the shooter, his doctors, the hospital for kicking him out?

Last I heard he was still awaiting trial, finally he's in that hospital but the system failed and people died because it did

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by dirtydog

LOL Daddybear every time I look at your fortune cookie I just have to chuckle

Yeah my sig is kind of an inside joke... reminds all that not everything is as it appears... I'm wondering if that isn't the case here???

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Yup my grand father told me many times dont believe any thing you here and only half of what you see. Peace.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Damn the story just gets stranger and stranger, now there saying he had one of the dead cops gun. I think BS, hes in a fire fight and has time to pick up a cops gun,maybe but I think this story is really beginning to stink.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   
So this guy was sentenced to 95 years in prison for crimes he committed while he was 17 years of age. And none of those crimes involved a murder or a rape? Does this sound just a bit excessive for someone who is not yet an adult?

The main job for most cops today is to brutalize peaceful citizens who are upholding their Consistutional right to protest. Protect and serve is a complete myth fabricated by a corrupt society. Mostly, they show up well after the crime has been commited to pick up the pieces. Can't blame them though - would you want to be disturbed while enjoying a delicious donut?

The reason why people are bashing cops is because they have had negative experiences when dealing with them. Do you know anybody who bashes firemen? Let's face it, it's a lot easier to terrorize and extort money from peaceful citizens than it is to go after real dangerous criminals.

You're better off keeping your distance from cops, because rarely does anything positive transpire when dealing with them. Of course, there are a few good apples, but they too are given a bad name by the overwhelmingly rotten ones.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaddyBare
According to the latest news Maurice Clemmons was shot to death...
I guess now we'll never know why he did it????
Yahoo news

So there were four other people in the car and he is the only one executed on the spot? Yep, I smell a cover up here. Did the cop find a gun in the car?

I would say the cop needs to be brought before a review board and at the very least fired if not charged with murder if they didn't find any weapons in the car.

Sounds like the cops did exactly what this perp "did" and executed him without reason. Eye for an eye so to speak huh? Well maybe that's what the four cops got too and this guy was just the patsy...

Either way the cops executed a suspect without actually knowing if he did it or not and there is no report of a gun in the car. In the end I really see no difference between the 4 cops executed and this guy executed. One wears a badge and the other not proven to be the perp didn't wear a badge.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by dirtydog
Damn the story just gets stranger and stranger, now there saying he had one of the dead cops gun. I think BS, hes in a fire fight and has time to pick up a cops gun,maybe but I think this story is really beginning to stink.

I didn't see that in the initial comments by the executioner, er um.. cop. He siad he saw movement and fired. He never indicated the "perp" had a gun. At least not in the first story. Now it's changing? These cops really are keystone aren't they...

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by northof8

It might help if you read the posts. 2nd line.

Sry maybe your watching a different news feed. Might be my bad.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by dirtydog

This is the report I am reading... Seems to me the story is evolving to fit the justification. In this report there is no mention of a gun. Just movement before execution...

news.yahoo.com...

He was executed at the hands of a corrupt police department hell bent on cover-up. He was executed just like the four cops were. His unwarranted execution is no less tragic than the four cops in my opinion. Maybe even more tragic because he was not proven to do the deed.

All information has come from a police force that has been proven to lie and abuse their citizens into submission. So people say this guy deserved execution before a trial? Using that logic, the four cops deserved it as well.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   

A gun belonging to one of the fallen Lakewood officers was found with Clemmons after he was killed, Troyer said. He was reaching for it when he was shot Tuesday.

This is utter B.S. This is the first time anything about the perp having one of the fallen officers guns has been reported. I keep hearing "Troyer said."

This Troyer sure is a spin doctor and a bad liar at that. We would have known if this guy was armed with a Police Issue Gun. Why withhold that? They executed the guy just like the 4 cops were executed.

Whatever...

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26 >>

join