It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4 police officers shot dead in Wash.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup

Originally posted by dubiousone

Originally posted by blupblup

You're a soulless, sad excuse for a human being.

Come on now! That comment is no better than his.

2nd line.

[edit on 11/29/2009 by dubiousone]

Of course it is

Advocating and praising the death of anyone without knowing facts is disgusting and not in the least bit human.

Go back through the thread...read this idiots posts and then come back and defend him ok?
Instead of knee-jerking at me...

I am not defending what he said. I'm criticizing your in-kind knee-jerk reaction to what he says. He obviously has issues with police in general. I don't condone his heartless expressions about what happened to these police officers. Your posts about his expressions are no less venomous than his. He has never walked in their shoes, and you have never walked in his. Think before you post. Same goes for him.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueTruth
Here's my theory:

nobody has any information. nobody knows anything.

it's a good idea to at least have SOME details before even attempting to form a hypothesis.

it's amazing how much people can glean from absolutely zilch.

voice of reason... nice to read some sanity on this thread.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll

Originally posted by northof8

reply to post by northof8

You haven't said why you are leaning to the fact the cops are guilty of something........what is your reasoning?

Well one of my earlier posts describes a brutal attack on some one refusing medical attention. That in and of it self does not justify what happened but if it is any indication of what they do as a department then they may be guilty of much, much worse. That case resulted in a 90,000 judgment but from what I read no one was fired.

I'm not saying it's a fact. Once again, it's speculation on my part but there are incidents reported and you can find them on Google. This is not your Andy Griffith, Mayberry town. These cops are very mean pricks and may have precipitated vengeance. Speculation... Not fact...

There's your post in it's entirety.......I'm supposed to assume you are referring to another post/link?..............why is that?, your post is most clear!

I'm sorry to disappoint you but I'm not a whacko......you however, are a sicko
Who should be ashamed of himself!

My very last sentence describes the cops in this department as pricks and I proved it. What is your point? So you approve of cops tasering, punching and cuffing an innocent victim? Give it a rest. Where are your facts to back up your theory that these cops didn't deserve this? Or are you just speculating and have no theory at all?

At least I am looking for background info on the department in question as I respond here. You are shooting from the hip with no ammunition at all. There are many more reported incidents from these idiots in Lakewood. Why not do your own research or are you just a troll looking for a fight? If so troll on whacko....

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by dariousg

Hmmmmmm . . . . sounds like you might be ruling out . . .

the ROP (Religion Of Peace/bloody pieces) in favor of

thuggery, mobsters, corruption, gang warfare or some such?

Given the extreme liberal bent of Western Washington . . . a lot of citizens there would probably just think the landscape would be prettier without 4 policemen. /sar

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   

North...You using one case to support your position is kinda weak. That case was settled and was not a "jury award" either. Before you call the guy with seizures innocent you may want to know more info about the case too. You do realize that it is possible for a person who has siezuers to be a real ass hole as well. The two are not mutually exclusive. So you have'nt really proven that the "whole department" is a bunch of pricks.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
This sounds like gang warfare to me. Maybe the guy who did the shooting is in a local gang there. I feel for the families of the lost officers. It's a dangerous job and stressful.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
It's amazing how one or two sentences by some random person can completely derail a thread.

I expected to see news analysis and talk of breaking news but this is all I find?

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixDemon

It doesnt take a genius to figure out a man having a seizure should not have been tasered for any reason. It is irrelevant that it wasnt a jury award there would have been very little reason to believe the outcome of a court case would not have found in his favor. The police had no right to try and force the man to go to a hospital unless they were willing to take the money out of their bribe.... i mean booster fund to pay for his visit.

[edit on 11/29/2009 by Jovi1]

[edit on 11/29/2009 by Jovi1]

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   

You are missing the whole point......you started of on this thread claiming that the 4 police officers that were murdered tonight basically got what they deserved!......I strongly disagree, there is NO evidence whatsoever that these officers were doing, or were involved, in anything but there duty, YOU claimed the alternative, YOU claimed that they were PROBABLY corrupt..........you sir are the whacko!!!!

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   

You haven't said why you are leaning to the fact the cops are guilty of something........what is your reasoning?

Well one of my earlier posts describes a brutal attack on some one refusing medical attention. That in and of it self does not justify what happened but if it is any indication of what they do as a department then they may be guilty of much, much worse. That case resulted in a 90,000 judgment but from what I read no one was fired.

I'm not saying it's a fact. Once again, it's speculation on my part but there are incidents reported and you can find them on Google. This is not your Andy Griffith, Mayberry town. These cops are very mean pricks and may have precipitated vengeance. Speculation... Not fact...

There's your post in it's entirety.......I'm supposed to assume you are referring to another post/link?..............why is that?, your post is most clear!

I'm sorry to disappoint you but I'm not a whacko......you however, are a sicko
Who should be ashamed of himself!

My very last sentence describes the cops in this department as pricks and I proved it. What is your point? So you approve of cops tasering, punching and cuffing an innocent victim? Give it a rest. Where are your facts to back up your theory that these cops didn't deserve this? Or are you just speculating and have no theory at all?

At least I am looking for background info on the department in question as I respond here. You are shooting from the hip with no ammunition at all. There are many more reported incidents from these idiots in Lakewood. Why not do your own research or are you just a troll looking for a fight? If so troll on whacko....

I have read your posts. Nothing you have posted demonstrates that the four murdered officers deserved to be killed. Your posts assume that every officer down to the last man and woman in the Lakewood Police Department is brutal and wicked or evil. However, nothing you have posted shows that to be so. You cite a few examples of police brutality and then generalize by painting every officer in that department with the same broad brush.

Think about it.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by dubiousone

I am not defending what he said. I'm criticizing your in-kind knee-jerk reaction to what he says. He obviously has issues with police in general. I don't condone his heartless expressions about what happened to these police officers. Your posts about his expressions are no less venomous than his. He has never walked in their shoes, and you have never walked in his. Think before you post. Same goes for him.

Will we're not going to get anywhere.
He is saying that people being killed is a good thing.... i say that him saying that is disgusting and in turn he is soulless and a sad excuse for a human being.

I stand by that and judging by the response to my post, many agree with that comment.
I don't need to think before i post.... i read the thread from the start.. and had you have done the same thing you'd see that most people reacted to what this vile person had said...

So yeah... whatever mate.

[edit on 29/11/09 by blupblup]

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Jovi1

Look, I'm telling you, just because the person was said to "have siezures" does not mean that the person can't be very combative.

I'll be the first to say that I think the use of the Taser is getting to be used a little to quickly in a lot of situations. And I also 100% agree that no one should be forced to go to a doctor if they can competantly say they don't want to.

And I'll go as far as to say that it is likely that the police in that situation didn't handle the situation very well. But that doesn't neccesarily mean they were absolutely wrong in their actions. More to the point it doesn't make them a bunch of pricks as was pointed out. Poorly trained? Perhaps.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Ah, another police thread, another opportunity for people to talk about how great they think it is that four officers have been killed while sipping coffee.

For those giving your personal opinions/experiences on why you think all police are evil and corrupt, I could give you just as many experiences with police to show that they are NOT all evil and corrupt. So why is your opinion the only correct one, and nobody's pleasant experiences with police are taken into account? I've been let go with warnings several times when I should have been cited or even arrested for something. Just because you or someone you know ran into one having a crappy day or simply had a poor attitude doesn't cover the other thousands of LEO's in this country that don't.

For those who approve of this, go ahead, keep cheering about this incident...you're really "stickin it to the man", aren't you? Go ahead, if you so vehemently believe that police deserve this, why don't you sprout some cojones and go kill some yourself? I guess you just don't believe THAT strongly in your opinion. Would you kill your own children if one of them grew up to be a LEO?

I'm not surprised this happened in Tacoma. If more people on this board knew what Tacoma is like, they would probably throw out the assumptions of a "rational" excuse for these murders. There's a reason why many refer to Tacoma as "Washington's armpit".

I know four families that won't be seeing their loved one again.
Makes me sick.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by DaddyBare

www.nationalgangcenter.gov...

www.nytimes.com...

blogs.thenewstribune.com...

Seems like Tacoma and the surrounding areas are ripe with gang violence and as you'll see in the second link, a gang killing on the military base in 1993 was attributed to a los angeles gang. There are no doubt some serious head to head personal encounters going on, arson of policemens cars and such, The ramping up and amping up of attacks and paybacks seems obvious once you read a little of whats going on here.
The first link can gain you insight as to whats going on in your neck of the woods once you enter the required info.
Four officers shot? had to have been one fast shooting, by one fixated shooter.

[edit on 29-11-2009 by HappilyEverAfter]

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixDemon

Ok, so have you done any more research? There are plenty of cases of brutality from that department and yes, I do think that these cops were pricks for doing that to a trama victim in his own home. If they are capable of that they can do much worse.

You sound like a true blue cop defending that type of behavior and calling the victim an asshole. Typical Nazi tactic. Blame the victim. Defending that makes people like me care much less when 4 cops get executed. In fact if you are a cop and you do defend that type of behavior you must have done it as well at some point so I your day may come too.

There is no excuse for cops like that. To treat a trama victim like that and keep a straight face and say it was for his own good is absurd at best.

So someone calls for help. He is no threat as was defined by the 90k award and you still defend the pricks? You wear your gang colors well but we all see what happens to the blue gang. Their day does come...

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by DaddyBare

This story jumped out at me from my yahoo homepage so I'm relieved to learn that it's being discussed here. I've only read 2.5 pages but it seems
that many are already contemplating motives. One might be that one or more of the leos was scheduled for some court testimonial on some high profile case in which said officer's testimonial'd be crucial to or at least
pivotal in either a conviction or an aquital...this is a lead that I'd prioritize
were I commissioned to investigate this case. Hope this doesn't doesn't
scare leos from achieving their proper role in a court situation of always telling the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth...even if there
are no more fatalities this is likely to affect law enforcement for the forseeable future in many aspects...mo...mike

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by dubiousone

And no one here has given me any proof that they didn't deserve it. Do you know for a fact they didn't deserve it? Things like this just don't happen in America.

A cop here or there gets killed but 4 at once by one shooter? Sounds like the cops ate their own or these four were into something or they did a grave in justice to the wrong family or the wrong person. A well trained pissed off person.

Of course I am speculating but you along with everyone else want to stifle speculation. I could care less. I speculate they deserved what they got for what they did.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I'll never understand this site. Is the saying not "Deny Ignorance"? Why is it every time a cop is involved in anything it all becomes negative?

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixDemon
reply to post by Jovi1

Look, I'm telling you, just because the person was said to "have siezures" does not mean that the person can't be very combative.

I'll be the first to say that I think the use of the Taser is getting to be used a little to quickly in a lot of situations. And I also 100% agree that no one should be forced to go to a doctor if they can competantly say they don't want to.

And I'll go as far as to say that it is likely that the police in that situation didn't handle the situation very well. But that doesn't neccesarily mean they were absolutely wrong in their actions. More to the point it doesn't make them a bunch of pricks as was pointed out. Poorly trained? Perhaps.

That is the very definition of being a prick. A guy is having seizures so you cuff him, punch him in the face and taser him and you don't call that being a bunch of pricks? You have a flawed sense of morality.

Is it any wonder we are desensitized to four cops getting executed and we could care less? We have a segment of society as demonstrated here by PhoenixDemon that condones this type of abuse and willingly makes excuses for the gang in blue.

If cops can do that to a seizure victim I suspect they can do much worse and may indeed have done so. Maybe that's why they were executed and that would be just in my opinion.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
My life has been totally ruined by them under precrime rubbish where they can take away lifes of any innocent person, because they want.

Why is it that people like me and my friends can go through life with no negative encounters with the police, but people like you have their lives ruined by poilice? Maybe you are doing something differently than me and my friends?

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join