It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

extraordinaire instrument de musique

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
This is an absolutely stunning application of technology in music. It messmerizes me everytime I watch it. The level of accuracy required is incredible. True genius went into the production.

Enjoy!!

(click to open player in new window)

[edit on 29/11/2009 by Iamonlyhuman]

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Absolutely brilliant!
Made me feel good.
What more can I say, apart from thanks?
Thanks.
I.A.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I don't get it. You mean this impossible, cgi rendered instrument that would never work in the real world amazes you?
Oh, then I guess I do get it, I think.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Here are a few more, Resonant Chamber being my favorite:

Animusic on Youtube

Animusic - Homepage

You can download a HD 720P version of Resonant Chamber on this page - Animusic - Official Downloads - (280MBs)

Resonant Chamber

Pipedream

Acoustic Curves

Aqua Harp

These have been around for some years now, and I loved them when I first saw them.

I wasn't aware that you could post other peoples videos on the ATS media portal, surely there is some kind of copyright infringement?

[edit on 29-11-2009 by Koka]

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I first thought it was CGI; the way the camera panned around the room. It is something I can watch again and again. Whether CGI, or a real piece of manufactured artwork-it doesn't matter. It is so incredible and amazing to watch and I would love to see more things like this. I am an art enthusiast, and enjoy fine art and musical art.

The creator of this piece is beyond genius, and somebody that should be a legend in the art world.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Koka

I am so glad that the OP and yourself have posted these CGI pieces of music. They really take you into the music.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
If it were real i'd be impressed. CGI doesn't do much for me.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Mate this is THE MOST WONDERFUL PAGE i've seen in ages. It's is delightful and inspiring to me as a musician, In fact it is also artistic visual speaking. Music that is visually artistic, this is a first for me and I am very exited about it's pottential.

I believe these are wonderful blueprints for a more exotic future in music and I consider these works of art brilliant.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   
i love the animusic videos.

Starship Groove however has to be my favorite

top topics

join