It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Symbols of an Alien Sky

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Hi Everybody

I just found this set of videos and I was wondering what all you smart people thought about it.

It involves a different interpretation of our ancient myths and how these elements relate to a electric universe. Pretty cool stuff from Micheal Talbott and Theunderbolts Project.

Here's a link to the 2nd and 3rd videos.
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

It leaves a lot of things unsaid. I was hoping that you electric universe experts can enlighten us on how certain planetary alignments would cause such visual plasma dynamics.

Thanks for your time.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
One of these days, I'm going to get that youtube function to work.

Here's a link to the 1st Video. Grrrr.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Here you go.

I love learning about ancient civilizations and I believe I just had my mind blown! I'm a documentary addict and those clips left me hanging!
now I'm going to flex my Google ninja skills an find the whole 78min documentary.

Great find OP! S&F for you!

[edit on 29-11-2009 by Solar.Absolution]

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Ooh, ooh, here's part 4!

Can't find the dvd in its entirety though
... yet

Kudos to OP again for the find!

[edit to add: I hope this thread gets more attention this looks like a great documentary
]

[edit on 29-11-2009 by Solar.Absolution]

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Solar.Absolution

You're awesome. Thanks. Yeah I can't find anymore either, but Micheal Talbott will be on rense tonight, 3rd hour, so 11 pm central.

If you like this topic and connections, you would like Nassim Haramein, Crossing the Event Horizon There's 4 discs. Roughly 8 hours of info. The first 4 deal with a his thoery of a holofractaographic universe, the last 4 deal with hidden histroy from the sun gods, to the pyramids, to oblong skulls.

You seem to be an expert on finding things so check it out if you like. In Crossing the Event Horizon which is the lastest and best produced.ones (he's wearing a yellow shirt on google, it's purple.)

I know there's an eight hour presentation on google video, but it's pretty crappy recording but there are some gems in there.

If you watch the Nassim, the seed of life or flower of life looks a lot like some of the visual effects on the Symbols of an Alien Sky doc. Thanks again and enjoy.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by wylee

Very cool, I'm checking those vids out right now... Going to try and catch Micheal Talbott tonight as well thanks for the bonus info.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Yeah I missed Talbott last night but I did find another production by the Thunderbolt Project.

This is one is more of a nuts and bolts of the electric universe. I'm going to have to rethink my gravity based universe. Wish me luck.

Google Video Link

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by wylee

Ooh good find!

(line 2)

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
The idea that ancient myths and gods are based upon stella observation is pleasingly simplistic and seems relatively self evident. Gods are aligned with Planets and they share common characteristics in mythology right upto and including modern day religions.

As attractive as these ideas are though, I've never been satisfied with Talbott's evidence, of which I've seen none really. Anyone can interpret 'God' as 'planet', just as they can any other rationalisation for the concept of super/supreme entities.

Example: In one of his videos there is a detailed explanation and depiction of how Mars, Venus and Saturn align and de-align to create spectacle in the sky that were used as symbols by the Egyptians like the Eye of Horus and depictions of dragons and great battles in the sky. Well, he gives no evidence for this huge stella movement as seen from Earth other than his own interpretation of these mythologies. I need a little more than that personally.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by VelvetSplash

You make a very good point. I've watched videos hoping for some real nuts and bolts of how this could happen. Why don't we see them all the time?

But i though it was lost in the details the electric universe theory, since I just started exploring that hypothesis.

Are they saying that plasma is dark energy? That space is actualy charged somehow, and that there's no such thing as a black hole.

I have more researching to do.

top topics

join