It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are your plans after the takeover?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   
What are your plans after the new world order takeover? Will you hide from it or will you fight the new world order. This question is only when we the people failed to awaken the people which is true.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by starwarsisreal

After the NWO takeover and cameras are everywhere (including all rooms of my house) I plan on to just go with the flow. I plan to let the people looking on the other side of the cameras realize that they are human to. I plan to make funny faces, become very goofy and tell borderline jokes because the microphones could surely pick them up as well.
I would only then hope to get a chuckle of the person on the other end of the camera watching everyone, reminding them, that they are human to.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   

It sounds like a merger or something

"Well hopefully the new boss will see I'm dedicated and hard-working and will keep me on in my current role.
Perhaps there will be a promotion?"

It's not going to be an event or a transition.... it's happening at the moment, piece by piece, law by law... it will suddenly creep up and dawn on the majority of people long after we've been saying it's happened.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   

I am going to DisneyLand. Once the NWO is up and running Ican rest. No more fighting to move up in the world. The NWO will set my fate, while I relax and do as I am told.

top topics

join