It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The importance of Time, Rhythm, and Flow. Creation of Perfection and Chaos.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 06:27 AM
link   
I am writing this now, in hopes to recall everything I bear witness to from an incredibly enlightening dream. No doubt straight from the creator itself. I have taken notes on my phone the moment i woke up, from everything I could recall.

Let me start with Time. Time is the only thing that matters. Everything flows with time.
During the dream I was asked the following question. Why is privacy so important to humans when time is all that matters?

Everything flows with time. Rhythm, Synchrony, synchronization with time. Synchrony = Beautiful.

Out of synch results in Chaos, Chaotic creation.

In the dream there are various items scattered across the floor. I instinctively know in which order to walk on top of these item, or around. -Flow

Incorrect movements produce chaotic feeling- Loss of flow.

This produces a change in the time graph- which then allows for a new string of correct movements. Think Dancing. When you make a mistake, improvisation is crucial.

Time is the ultimate catalyst for change. Think of time as an infinite 3d graph or grid if you will. Infinite possibility with infinite variable. a 3d graph with infinite axis, empty but filled as time progress.

I was awoken by something strange, my cat decides to knock over a huge glass from my nightstand. The glass doesn't break on the hardwood floor. I was awoken before too much knowledge was revealed.

He wants me to ask you, what happens when frequency interacts with time?

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by sgrrsh26

What a deliciously complicated and fascinating dream. There are some things there that have been revealed to you. From your own complicated and questioning psyche. But it is indeed, interesting.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   
As time passes, people and things will come and go. The only thing that remains with you is time. Time is constant. Never changing. Only your perception of time changes.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
"what happens when frequency interacts with time?"

You would be able to either see, hear, feel or experience the past, present or future depending on the frequency.
I have only experienced the present.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

I find it so strange for me to stuble upon this video
I don't understand it much but it's still extremely relevent

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
You dont need to tell me about the importance of time rhythm and flow.

I listen to rap music.

yeah boiiiiiiiiiiiii!

[edit on 5-1-2010 by Algebra]

new topics

top topics

join