It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Open Letter to Lindsey Williams...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Hi Lindsey Williams, you claim to be a Christian minister...
...now the mandate that a Christian minister has is to proclaim the Gospel.

I have never heard you proclaim the Gospel?

I am very interested in hearing your Gospel Lindsey.

While discussing the end times Jesus said to His disciples, "...many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many." Matthew 24:5

This could mean either a person claiming to be Christ or someone claiming His name...
...as a minister Lindsey Williams you claim Christ's name...
...so could you be one of those deceiving many?

Just in case you have forgotten what the Gospel is...
...here is a clear definition of the Gospel from the apostle Paul...

1 Corinthians 15:1-8 "I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; 2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. 3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; 4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures: 5 And that he was seen of Cephas, then of the twelve: 6 After that, he was seen of above five hundred brethren at once; of whom the greater part remain unto this present, but some are fallen asleep. 7 After that, he was seen of James; then of all the apostles. 8 And last of all he was seen of me also, as of one born out of due time."

The Gospel is that according to prophecy Jesus died, was buried, rose from the dead and was seen by heaps of people.

Time to make a few DVD's about this Lindsey...
...because all the stuff you are 'proclaiming' is not your mandate as a Christian minister...
...and something else has got to happen before the end comes...
...that we need your help with.

"...this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come." Matthew 24:14

Time to get back on track with your mandate Lindsey.

Regards Troubleshooter

[edit on 29/11/09 by troubleshooter]

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 06:30 AM
link   
The Gospel is that according to prophecy Jesus died, was buried, rose from the dead and was seen by heaps of people.

[edit on 29/11/09 by troubleshooter]

Maybe this Lindsay Williams chap, just believes this is a scientific imposibility, which it is

[edit on 29-11-2009 by woodwardjnr]

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

If so then he should not be masquerading as a Christian minister.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Is it Troubleshooter or Troublemaker??

I watched a couple of his videos and the last about 10 minutes of one of them he was speaking about the subject in the context of the bible and the story of Cain and Able.

However that said, he is not claiming to be in the pulpit when he is speaking about what the "Elite" are up to. I would suggest troublshooter should examine his own values regarding the attack of someone who is attempting to educate people about economic matters.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by expat2368

I think he is over playing the 'dying oil executive' story myself...

He got something right the first time and I was prepared to listed...
...but this latest stuff comes with too much hype and seems designed to sell DVD's imo.

top topics

join