It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did aliens crash the 9/11 planes?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 04:55 AM
link   
After hearing testimonies where aliens supposedly can disable and control human technology from a remote location, like shutting down atomic missile launchers simulainiously on several bases in the US, and shutting down the fire systems on jet fighters etc. , it seems to me that aliens have the possibility to control our technology by some means from far away. Also, I have heard testimonies of the military attempting, and sometimes succeding, to shoot down alien crafts, that they consider hostile. With all these rumours I propose a new theory; that aliens took revenge for the US interference with them, and, to show the US military how powerful the aliens are, remotely controlled several civilian airplanes to crash into civilian and military targets. Then, the US government, launched the whole Al-Quaeda as a cover story for the whole ordeal, even though they have known it was hostile aliens that did it all along. After reading books written by insiders like P. Corso, and hearing testimonies from other insiders, you start to wonder why the aliens would take all this bullying without at one time take revenge, if only to trample on the ant hill (us being the ants) to show who is boss. Now, the governments of the world would probably think that the people could not handle the truth (and they would have to admit they have been hiding the reality of aliens), so they would have to create a cover story that was somewhat plausible.

[edit on 29-11-2009 by Acharya]

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Ummm in my personal opinion, I HIGHLY doubt your theory. It seems a bit too outragous to be true. But I could be wrong, and you might be right. You never know these days.

But in my opinion, if any Alien species felt obligied to get revenge on the Government/s or just the human species in general, I think a more advance approach would have been taken. Such as something like an invasion, your something personal like the destruction of the White House..INDEPENDENCE DAY STYLE

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 05:10 AM
link   
No, simples

lines

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Jordan_The_Maori

Good point with the whole invasion theory, but I think there is evidence that the aliens themselves does not want the general public to know of their existence, so they cloak their crafts and avoid landing in public etc, therefore I think that they would "strike back" in secret, in a manner that would make it perfectly clear the the military that they should not mess with them (the aliens), and would seem like and accident or terrorist attack to the general public.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Well if these aliens didn't want the public to know of their existence then why do they keep making crop circles and how come they don't use their cloaking devices when their flying around in our sky's?

Also why would they kill all those innocent people when they could of zapped those responsible instead?

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by yizzel

..your logic makes no sense too me...

But seriously, the crop circles may not be connected to aliens altogether, and even if it is aliens making crop circles it may be other aliens than the hostile ones.

And they may not kill only "those responsible" because there may be thousands of people involved all over the world, and they (the aliens) wanted to send a "message".

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Acharya

Soz my logic is a little out there

Crop circles not connected to aliens, your kidding right. Next you'll be telling me some guys are making them with planks of wood and some rope

Seriously though, the aliens could of zapped all those military satellites and other military assets to get their message across.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I don't think aliens crashed the 9/11 planes. I see where you're coming from. Maybe they used some telepathic force to fly the planes. Seeing as we don't know who or what was flying some, if not, all of the planes it seems plausible in that sense. However, I don't think aliens had anything to do with 9/11 man haha.

I don't believe aliens present any threat. I think aliens are given a bad rep when it comes to Hollywood. As for Crop Circles, I highly doubt they're the result of some punks heading out with boards and creating mathematically precise, highly energized crop patterns in the dark. Equally ridiculous.

new topics

top topics

join