It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Introduction from Ale, the new member

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Hello everybody, I'm Ale_in_the_present and I can't believe how cheesy my nickname sounds
anyways, I'm Ale (short for Alejandra), I'm a girl, I'm 22... and single
(not really) and from a far far away pl... country

I've always been too interested since I was a little child, by the world of the uncommon and bizarre things that "normal" people consider impossible. My mom had plenty of books about metaphysics and I always enjoyed reading them and wondering about all the things they talked about. From an early age, from the moment (I think it was from that moment... not certain) I saw a movie about an alien abduction I became so terrified about they grey alien type. To this day I still am, and I don't know why... I spent years being terrified of the dark and thinking one of them would show up. Many times when I thought about them, I would hear sudden noises cracking in the darkness and sense a presence, and oh dear that wouldn't help at all! To this day I can't still see a picture of a grey because it makes me cringe.

That's why aliens were one of the topics I always tried staying away from... but lately I'm trying to get over my fears and do my research about extraterrestrial life, that's where I found this website, which pointed me to lots of information about things I didn't know about. I always thought things were not how we were being taught they were, and the information I've read reassured me into this way of thinking. Of course, not everything you hear may be true, and there's a lot of disinfo around, but one learns to discern...

Another thing that catches my attention is the alternate realities, paralel universes theory, where do we come from and where do we go? is this everything? do we exist at the same time elsewhere? Again when I was a child, I had an episode where I was watching my self and my mom in front of a mirror, in a clothes store, and the people (us) were waving at us, dressed differently than us, and I had a strange sense that they were our selves watching us from the other side of the mirror... And I swear my mom never gave me drugs
, I always had that in my memory and grew up wondering what just happened there? Another one, is that I always had an image in my mind, since I can remember, of me floating in a sea of colors like a rainbow, so many colors, but they were all very soft, in a substance made of... what I can describe the closest to it, is clouds, something very soft and swirly...

Most of my memories about these things come from an early age, I know as a child it's easy to imagine, but I'm sure those were not from my imagination... And I'm thankful of the few experiences I've had, because they've made me wonder... what's beyond?

We can't know for sure, since this reality is made for thoughts based in space and time, but we can always have fun wondering and searching, trying to trascend the 3-D mind.

I've also learned in this life, that no matter what you know or don't, your amount of ignorance or wisdom (it's all relative), every life deserves to be loved, aprecciated and respected... And I'm amazed at the path the world is going in, consuming in hate, violence and the ego over everything. I find my self trapped in situations like that ocasionally, but always remind my self, to not let my thoughts control me, I'm not them, one is who should control the mind. I hope I can help as many souls by teaching them that simple worthless lesson.

So I hope you liked my little introduction, and I'm willing to share with, and learn from all of you. And please excuse any mistakes in my english, it's not my first language.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Ale_in_the_present

Hi Ale ...

Welcome aboard, I wish I had your Eckhart Tollean awareness when I was your age.

With such a realized presence I expect you will be a terrific ATS member.

Let us know if you need any assistance finding your way around.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 02:32 AM
link   
welcome ale, it's always great to hear new voices.

you may find a great many that think along the same lines as you here.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Hola

Glad to see that your trying to overcome your fear of aliens.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Welcome.

You will find some interesting characters here to talk to.

As far as greys.......urg......creepy little buggers weird me out too.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Thank you guys.

See you around

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Hi Ale, welcome to ATS!

Always nice to see some other females on here who are around my age.

Take care.

top topics

join