It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God... akin to Hitler

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   
One thing that exudes profound ignorance in religion is the ill-founded logic it spreads to those who don't have enough common sense that the world is bigger than their Ideals. I am going to put this bluntly, if the God or for that matter any omnipotent deity were factual, they would be no more greater than everyone favorite leader... Hitler.

Example relating to Satan's Fall , sin, temptation and man's feeble will.

Lets say you are God. You happen to own a cage of sorts and hmmm put a rat (humans)you loved dearly into it. Times goes on and suddenly a rather obedient viper(evil, satan , Balial, Baphomet ), who once adored you becomes sour and defiant. So You banish it from the open and throw it in with the rats. The Viper eats the rats and all the sudden you blame the Viper and the rats for succumbing to temptation.

But it was god that created the rats weak and let the viper consume them... and you, being all-knowing, were in fact the evil doer.... the master culprit of this travesty.

How could god blame anyone but himself... he knew the rats would succumb and he also knew the rats were fickle for he instilled desire in them. Yet he blames all but himself. Hmmm. Sounds like the fall of man and Satan being left to so as he will with the earth... Yet we are blamed.

If you believe that then Hitler is a free man... sure he ORDERED it. Hell he could of even did it himself. For god, jesus do the same ting... kill and torture all that stand in there way if their "servants" do not follow their strict, unattainable laws. And all that cannot even abide nor hear of them also burn. Sounds like Nazism.

Thank MYSELF I do not beLIEve in that jargon. If anyone had half a brain they would know, WE ARE GODS! Everything exists because we exist and our realities die with us. Noting more, nothing less.... Best religion to follow is to take modernism and humanism and do as much GOOD as possible by following the mistakes and lessons of those before us. Religion is a false creed. Rules for fascism as justice, their sewage laced ideology.

I ranted but I should really write things out better... Buddhism is pretty cool though, all you have to believe in is self, and that desire is the true eternal fire.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by IamBoon

... and here is definitive proof of a failed experiment .!

..... go forth and multiply

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Moderators....why is this not in RANT?

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by IamBoon

I am going to put this bluntly

When?

You happen to own a cage of sorts and hmmm put a rat (humans)you loved dearly into it.

You do realise you are comparing earth to a cage?

The Viper eats the rats and all the sudden you blame the Viper and the rats for succumbing to temptation

Why would I do that?

If anyone had half a brain they would know, WE ARE GODS!

So are you using only having half a brain as an excuse?

Definetly a wisdom of some magnitude.

[edit on 29-11-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 03:40 AM
link   
... half a brain ?
I thought we only used 10%
so now it's down to 1%?
I think he got a bad batch today?
ATS?.... or BEYOND hate.com?

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Buddhism. Steven Seagal says everyone is God. He does wrong with a good result instead of doing good with a bad result. That's the only answer my brain came up with

[edit on 29-11-2009 by flymetothemoon]

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 03:09 AM
link   
The rat scenario is an analogy... genius. And "halving a brain" Read the post and realize that any god you consider all powerful must also be malevolent and benevolent and allow for evil. THerefore guilty of every crime ever committed by anything . And if your god cannot do everything and did not create then what use is worshiping it?

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
And we actually use close to 100% of our brain.... Just at different times as most the grey matter is used in specialized actions i.e. Speech , hearing , sight , etc.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
.... then YOUR brain has a 100 % short circuit !

............. line 2

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by IamBoon
Read the post and realize that any god you consider all powerful must also be malevolent and benevolent and allow for evil. Therefore guilty of every crime ever committed by anything . And if your god cannot do everything and did not create then what use is worshiping it?

that's right.

ABSOLUTELY

I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things. (Isaiah 45:7)

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by IamBoon

IamBoon, I mean you know disrespect or offence, but you have to realise that you are trying to understand the mind of God using your tiny little human brain. You are applying your own sense of right and wrong to that of the creator.

So your post is flawed from the outset...

If you wish to make an analogy then try this...

If you have Children do you try to control every aspect of their lives... or do you allow them to have freewill?? Even if that freewill could get them into trouble??

A good father will allow his children to make their own mistakes and then be there for them. A good father will love his Children even when they mess up! And a good father knows that most children go through a stage when they may turn their back on him... but is patient enough to know, that given time, they will eventually come back.

You have not raised anything that hasn’t been discussed a thousand times before... it’s the old... "Why does God let Children die?" question!!

What none religious people fail to grasp is that when you are a true believer you see this life as merely a journey to a destination. The true reward (if you live a good life) is at the end!

Of course these are just my opinions... take from it what you will...

Peace

new topics

top topics

join