It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Ventura starting new TV series

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   
That's right, former wrestler and former governor Jesse Ventura is starting a new TV series called Conspiracy Theory on TruTV.

www.trutv.com...

Now back when I used to listen to Alex Jones and watch his videos, I know he interviewed this guy and had him in one of his films too I believe. Unlike Alex, I feel this guy still does have credibility. What do you guys think? Just a nobody, or do you think he will go all the way with the conspiracy theories and not hold back?

If someone could embed the trailer, that would be great

EDIT: Not sure if I posted this in the right forum, figured it would be NWO since that's most of the stuff I remember him talking about when he was on the alex jones show...fell free to move if you think it belongs somewhere else.

[edit on 29-11-2009 by toast317]

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   
I've already set my DVR to record all episodes. I really like Jesse. I don't agree with everything he says, but the man holds a humble conviction that I admire.

Also, he's going to be talking about some pretty controversial 'in-your-face' topics, including 9/11, HAARP, CIA Mind Control.. all on a popular network. I don't remember the last time a show like this ever happened, or if it ever did. Stuff like this has never been mainstream in any way.

I wouldn't necessarily call it a good thing, or a bad thing, but I'm definitely interested in the show.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Yes this show should be interesting but I can't help thinking that if really was going to talk about anything valid or anything that can hurt TPTB it would not be shown on TV. I don't know I guess I will have to wait and see how the program goes.

On a side not just watched a good movie on MK-ULTRA called The Killing Room Floor. "Fictional" but interesting none the less.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Like many on here, I would like for Jesse's show to have some real content and fearlessly uncover information ..

However ..

I have a feeling that it's just going to be another run of the mill spook show that will dig up old topics and info and spin it in to "exclusive footage".

I REALLY REALLY REALLY hope I am wrong about the show, but I'm not going to hold my breath.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   
It just illustrates the point I made a few years ago when ATS was looking in to doing syndicated radio show. That in time ATS could lead to a TV show dealing with the subject matter. Or even a whole channel with CT themes throughout the programing done in subtile yet serious ways.

I suppose that Jessie Ventura is the perfect person to pull it off. While he has been both a governor and a Navy Seal he was also an actor and pro wrestler. Anything that is over the top will have that stigma attached to it. If he keeps the show as a "what if...?" or "Do you suppose....?" then they can let his more credible credentials stand.

Sadly, I am not expecting much in the way of groundbreaking information. Just a rehash of common knowledge topics. Still, it would have been nice had someone from ATS been a technical advisor, writer or content editor for the series. Or if Jessie would sort of promote the site a bit or not do what the La Times has done and blatantly ripped off member contributed content.

Hope the staff watches and guard dogs us as they have in the past.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Wouldn't he be just like an ATS member reporting on stuff that he or his staff has researched and merely speaking about suspicion.

I really doubt Jes has any high level connections that will let him in on the know.

Wouldn't surprise me if some ATS members find some of their old threads eerily similar to the show.

[edit on 29-11-2009 by jam321]

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Media whores. How you can relate Alex Jones and then Jesse Ventura just makes me think what I started with.

Media whores.

Go on and feed the frenzy. Blechhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 04:01 AM
link   
I can't wait!

Lots of folks I know, who don't know much are stoked about this show because of my personal promotion.

I know I can count on Jessie, dude is a all-around badass.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Looks intresting, I will set it up to record the series.

First airing is tomorrow.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by toast317
..... I feel this guy still does have credibility. What do you guys think? Just a nobody, or do you think he will go all the way with the conspiracy theories and not hold back?

[edit on 29-11-2009 by toast317]

Jesse Ventura has never held back.
When he is not familiar with a certain topic, he will clearly say so.
He always champions the right of the people to ask questions.
As I stated elsewhere, if Jesse Ventura ever decides to run for presidency in 2012, I will fully support him.
He is straightforward, honest, sincere, compassionate and above all, has lots and lots of common sense.
He cuts through the BS that is prevalent among today's so-called 'politicians'.
We need Jesse Ventura now more than ever.
Run, Jesse, run in 2012!!

www.myspace.com...

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Dont be too dissapointed if its not what you think.'

He told AJ that in order to put it through, it had to be left to the viewer if they thought it was True or False....

I dont think he's going to make it look like it is FACT.

Still i hope it gets thru to some.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Well, I watched Jessie last night in his big debut, and I was not really impressed! I like ole Jess, but I was sorta awe-struck when he said that he had only heard about HAARP 2 weeks ago? And him being a navy seal to boot? I heard about HAARP back in the 80's, so this makes me wonder about just what is Venturas' exact agenda!

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by thewind

He may just have been playing dumb, to a certain degree for who'se benefit i dont know...i thought the show was great!!! and BTW, dont expect those who dont know about things like this to tune in. They could care less and see the show as just another bigger conspiracy theory.

:shk: Too bad. A certain amount of the population REFUSE to even watch for fear it may upset their applecart.

This show is not going to change anything, i'm afraid.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

well, I hope jessie was playing dumb, cause I gotta lotta stock in him and his word!

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Jesse must have looked into the internet for conspiracies.
I'd say HAARP has a more than three year presence on the net.
I'd say six years.
Just about when 911 conspiracy pages started hitting the web.
So he has years of material.
I could provide a few links.
Here is a post of topics:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 12/7/2009 by TeslaandLyne]

new topics

top topics

join