It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

holy crap. tons of ufos over las vegas

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   
i literally have zero means to record it. im charging my phone now, but its completely dead, and i wont have enough energy to capture. i looked up and saw one, then there was literally 12 lights moving in unison. i stopped some random guy walking to look up at them, and he thought i was crazy, but the girl i live next to saw me so excited and looked up and saw them too. she walked in, but i kept looking, and as i walked further there were more. im talking over 20 easily. im on east rochelle ave off of tamurs st in the andover apartments. im going to go back and stare. she said satellites, but no way. oh my god! i have never. as almost a 6 year member, this is the first time i have seen so many. what in the world. im sorry! oh my god. of course i would have no recording device. i gotta go and witness this. maybe my cell phone has enough for 2 minutes or so. bye

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   
i stepped out. its a cell, it cant take crap. argh! i just counted eleven. its cloudy right now. are the sats, but i have been here for over a year now, and i have NEVER seen anything like this. this is so cliche. i need equipment. im about to start knocking on doors. this is amazing! i literally have a perfect view of the ONE area that is not clouded. gotta go!

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   
good luck with the evidence.

hopefully something will turn up elsewhere.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Does it look like these from 2007 that I found on the net?

www.poolandspa.com...

Hope somebody got some pics or vids.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Maybe you could try asking your neighbor if she can take pictures?

[edit on 29-11-2009 by elocin]

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Possibly some Red Flag activity is going on?
I haven't checked the schedule.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Ok nothing going down at Nellis
www.dreamlandresort.com...

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 01:40 AM
link   
weather.weatherbug.com...

weather.weatherbug.com...

Maybe web cams may catch something. Play the last hour maybe.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 01:52 AM
link   
What color are the light, are they flashing?
What are they doing (manuevers, velocity guesstimation, formation)?
How high up do you think they are?

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 02:40 AM
link   
MIB turning up early for Academy Awards ?

..... blue carpet please !

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Look anything like these from over Arizona the other night?

Sorry if you already seen these btw!

tjsilver.com...

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmy1200

i stepped out. its a cell, it cant take crap. argh! i just counted eleven. its cloudy right now. are the sats, but i have been here for over a year now, and i have NEVER seen anything like this. this is so cliche. i need equipment. im about to start knocking on doors. this is amazing! i literally have a perfect view of the ONE area that is not clouded. gotta go!

Can't see anything from my house.

I guess what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas

[edit on 29-11-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 04:09 AM
link   
"G" Day Wise's one's,

Well folk's, You know what they say in here.

"No evidence, then it did'nt happen".

Blessed Be: Kernoonos.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 04:58 AM
link   
I live in New England, I gazed out my window and gave a general peek in a westward direction, and did not see anything in the skies. For that I am sorry.

Seriously though, just because there is no evidence does not mean this story is bunk. What if someone comes up with evidence 5 weeks later, in a completely separate story? The OP on this thread then becomes an assumed witness that is unrelated to the new story.

[edit on 29-11-2009 by SyphonX]

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 05:19 AM
link   
hmmm.. ok.. well.. not sure what I'm NOT doing but I just did a quick MUFON search for Enity and Landings .. but didn't get the little space ships to show up at all ..

I searched the last 2 years from 01/1/2008-01/1/2009 and got this ..

kinda freaky actually ..

not exactally why I can't come up with the sightings icons (little space ships id'ing the sites)

something is definately going on ..

I really hope you get some pics.. or someone in your complex/neighbor does

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
sorry. little late. give me a few and i will respond. they were steady lights. one was pulsating a little, but for the most part they were steady. i live maybe 2 miles from the airport. i see airplanes more then i want too, and they were not airplanes at all. i went to the bar to get some food and a beer and tried to tell my story to 3 people and just got funny looks. LOL!. typical. i was so excited.
i have one 10 second video of darkness. but one second. lemme get myself together, and i will post as much detail as i can.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmy1200

Just happen to be charging your phone at this exact moment do you?

What a coincidence!!!

BTW HOW DO YOU GET PICS UP IN THE THREADS WITHOUT HAVING TO LINK THE ELSEWHERE?

[edit on 29-11-2009 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist]

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Maybe the infamous Prophet Yhweh , who boasted he could call up UFOs on a demand-prayer........was in a frenzy, or in a nightmare sleep, and conjured all those daytime points-of-light (UFOs) unwittingly

some time ago PY was more or less. beat-up/ exposed...here on ATS

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

wHAT'S with the ATS server??? i can't type 5 letters without errors....

this is screwy to Max

[edit on 29-11-2009 by St Udio]

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Obama is sending more troops to Afghanistan allowing the
Tesla aircraft skimmers more pilot pay.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Just happen to be charging your phone at this exact moment do you? What a coincidence!!!

i dont know if thats sarcasm, but unlike you, i have been an official member on this site for a long time. i have no reason to lie. my phone was dead apparently dead all day. i didnt know, and didnt care. i was enjoying a relaxing saturday. didnt matter anyways, as my cell was not capable of filming those ufos at night.

so here is how it went down.

i was leaving to walk to the local bar to get some food and a beer, and i was looking up in the sky as usual. im always staring at the sky. its interesting, and there is always so much going on in the vegas sky. so i focussed on what i thought was a star for a few seconds, and i was like, is that moving, thats weird. then i looked at what i thought were surrounding stars, and they were all moving together. i was like, holy crap! i just literally stopped in my parking lot and stared.

so i see a neighbor come zooming in, and im like, shes cool, ill get her to check this out too. i stopped a random guy walking, and i think he was scared, and was like, i dont know, i dont see anything. dude, relax, im not gonna kill you. lol. but i guess she saw my hype and she was staring too, and she saw them. she said they were probably sats, but i dont know about that.

6 of them had a v formation, and the others were just scattered. i literally had one of the few gaps in the sky that had no clouds at that moment where i could easily see the ufos. i started walking like wow, oh well, lemme go to the bar, but i was in such amazement that i ran back to my apartment and made the first initial post, and to charge my phone. second time i went out, i counted eleven, but before that were easily twenty grouped objects in the sky cruising along. i remember 1 pulsating a bit, and the others were just solid lights. pretty far up. higher then the usual plains coming in and out of vegas. planes were even in the sky that i could easily recognize, and what i saw were not planes. the fact there were so many was what was shocking. after my second post i stared for a bit, and eventually they disappeared into the cloudy sky.

i have no evidence about what i saw. why? because i dont photograph ufo's, and didnt have a digital camera on hand. i have looked up and stared at the sky a lot, and i have never seen that in my 14 months here. so were they sats, maybe, i dont know enough about them, but would sats be grouped together like that. it wasnt one or two. it was a freaking fleet of objects just cruising over vegas.

new topics

top topics

join