It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Dollar Bubble front and center 2010

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

the implecations are scary - and no choice in currency to avoid it either. if this was someplace else you could by yen or swiss franc. but no...
its silver or gold or nothing.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Great vid. S&F!

The makers of the video have a wesite informing the regular Joe on how to survive the upcoming hyperinflation.

I've already added it to my favorites.

National Inflation Association

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anti-Evil
www.youtube.com...

the implecations are scary - and no choice in currency to avoid it either. if this was someplace else you could by yen or swiss franc. but no...

Your wrong!

Property .... Stuff .... Food ... Lots of food ... the price of food is NOT going down... buy now... save later... hell, eat later.

Buy a few acres, in most areas housing has lost value but OPEN land has almost doubled here in the last 18 months.

Prep for a place to live if you should loose your job. Buy a ton of food and THINGS that have value.

Got money sitting around... get on Craigslist and get a used RV... find a place to put it. Look at solar panels and storage batteries. Parts for a still... well, you get the idea.

I am not saving crap... Buys stuff now. Not electronic TV's and junk but the essentials. Buy a few silver oz or bars here and there but concentrate on things essential to life and comfort.

[edit on 28-11-2009 by infolurker]

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Jeez - another gold bug!

Gold is the ultimate bubble. Basically gold is just yellow lead without the cool plumbing uses. Gold prices have been pumped up and deflated so many times that you'ld think the idiots would catch on sooner or later.

Buy high and sell low the story of gold.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I actually had a nice collection of food for a couple months and I was adding to it while eating the older stuff. It could have lasted a few months for my family of four. Then my wife lost her job an we were forced to relocate within 5 days. This move, while inconvenient , was not during a real depression where people are hungry as I would have to be more careful of robbery and theft. I had to move to a smaller place and rent from a bank owned property. If I can offer any advice, it would be to make sure that if you have food storage going on, it better be a safe spot that you outright own. Otherwise you might have difficulty securing it during transport or while you are in a nomadic state. Food is bulky and weighs plenty. Just the act of moving your supply will bring attention to yourself.

Investing in silver will bring its own logistics problems. Unless you own and can defend your land, you might need an armored truck just to combat the inflation laid out in the future. And to be honest, the last thing I want to do is buy my silver from the government. Doing that will just let them know who has how much and where.

The video is good as are a bunch that are floating out in the net. It is a shame that a video like this won't make it to a prime time slot so more sheeple can get a clue.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Excellent! 5/5

I saw Hyperinflation Nation when it came out but I hadn't seen this one yet even though I was emailed about it. This video was much better than the first one. Truly scary stuff, and the reason it's so scary is because everyone who watches it can actually see this happening, not in some far off future but right here, right now in front of our very eyes. This is not a fear tactic "what if" this is reality, and it's going to get worse. It's like watching a train wreck in slow motion.

I was especially surprised to learn that "Cash for Clunkers" was the brainchild of the Chinese, created because they would not accept our dollar for their exports. We HAD to destroy all those working and fully paid for cars so we could give the tons of scrap metal to China in exchange for their extending us credit. To make matters worse it enticed people to buy vehicles that they couldn't afford and are now in further long term debt to pay them off.

I have for months been telling everyone I know, DO NOT SELL YOUR GOLD! I'm sure you have all seen those commercials to send in your gold in exchange for cash. BAD IDEA! I originally explained that "they" were simply trying to suck all the tangible assets out of the American public. Now I see that regardless of the intent, it is more important than ever to hang on to any tangible assets. As infolurker said, it is also increasingly imperative that things of useful value (not a plasma TV etc.) be acquired and held on to.

The lack of media coverage is particularly upsetting because it indicates that either this is indeed part of the planned destruction of the U.S. for the purpose of world currency to further the global domination of the elite, (this is what I believe) or that we are simply being lied to that "everything is going to be o.k." to prevent a panic or the least malicious, that they are desperately hoping that spending our way out of a spending problem will work this time.

~The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over, each time expecting a different result

I'm afraid that the next few years or so will see the final gasps of the mighty America that once was. No amount of arguing over whether it was planned and caused by the elite, or "the rise of the rest" or simply failed policies will change that.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by AlienChaser

I have for months been telling everyone I know, DO NOT SELL YOUR GOLD! I'm sure you have all seen those commercials to send in your gold in exchange for cash. BAD IDEA!

We have those adverts in the UK as well. It's so obvious that big businesses think gold is gonna' go thru' the roof even higher than it is now, otherwise why would they all be wanting to buy it from people! Of course people will trade it in for a short term benefit for some new shoes or plasma tv. What I find the funniest is the pretence of customers being happy to sell their gold on the advert. Are people so stupid as to thank someone for buying their gold!? As though they are doing them a favour! When these companies are just doing themselves a favour. Even taking that out of the equation - you still wouldn't go overboard thanking somebody for buying anything you're selling because you're only getting what it's worth at that moment in time! Ridiculous!

[edit on 29-11-2009 by john124]

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Where is a reliable place or company to buy gold/silver and how can I have the metals verified as authentic when I take delivery of it?

Also, what reliable place out of the country can I buy/store gold/silver as a hedge against confiscation.

Any help is appreciated.

Jim Rogers is investing is farms in Canada and Brazil. Agriculture products may rise more than gold/silver because it's prices aren't as manipulated as precious metals.

I'm also reading the "Dollar Meltdown". Any other books or sites to keep on top of this stuff in addition to the inflation.us... site is also appreciated.

[edit on 29-11-2009 by thepixelpusher]

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by urwatu8

well, I for one think that gold has a value crisis, how do you value GOLD>? and now we have China claiming Tungstun core gold bricks.
delivered to china as payment -- ... ah, the light is flashing - so that is choice number two that appears a bad choice... dollar doo doo - gold - maybe counterfiet. that leaves just one store of value you have access too. gold is just to expensive, so your choice has been limited to SILVER -= so if I was a bug - I would have to say by defaut - a silver bug I would be.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
The point of gold is that as the dollar becomes weaker gold holds constant, that is why the "price" of gold appears to rise. The manipulations in gold prices are the direct result of manipulations to currency by the bankers. Specifically the Rothschilds, who have chaired every single meeting on gold price fixing.

A lot of those who are sounding the alarm have confidence in gold or silver to stay strong as the dollar falls, dragging other currencies with it, resulting in skyrocketing gold prices which we have already been seeing over the last year.

I don't get to worked up over that aspect. What I take from this documentary and other information surrounding the collapse is to get prepared, whatever plans you decide on to help you as things continue to fall apart, do them NOW. We are already on the sinking ship. Watch for the economy to bob up and down like the Titanic while various bailouts are tried before it all goes under.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I seem to remember in the 70's that the Hunt brothers were supposedly manipulating the silver market. Is silver still at risk of manipulation too?

Also, any legit sources for buying and verifying gold bullion and silver?

[edit on 30-11-2009 by thepixelpusher]

new topics

top topics

join