It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A serious question should people with HIV be tattooed??

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by sdcigarpig

So areyou saying it is the persons fault who catches AIDS from someone who had AIDS and knew it but didn't tell the person before they had sex? That just seems like murder to me.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Nutter

Dear Nutter

Thanks for that very entertaining statement it has helped the problem of the spread of HIV no end.

So from your statement I can only assume that in fact you are HIV positive and intend to spread it. I do hope you get some good help soon.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by MAC269

No I wouldn't look, because no matter what before I have sex with a guy I make him use protection after that the only thing that comes to my mind is that being with him better blow my mind.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by HotSauce

Is that now what condoms are for? I agree, there are some people who don't want to infect others and if that's the case they should take the correct measures to do so instead of getting a tattoo.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by MAC269
reply to post by Nutter

So from your statement I can only assume that in fact you are HIV positive and intend to spread it. I do hope you get some good help soon.

Again with the deflection comments.

That was not called for and now I know you are lying about working with people with the disease, because nobody with any respect for someone in that position would post such BS.

And maybe you would like to answer some questions or are you just ignoring them because they are to hard to attempt for you?

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueTruth

Dear TrueTruth

I would hope that the HIV population would accept the tattoo with grace after all it will not hurt them unduly and help to keep them honest about there infection.

As for the HIV negative population it will only help to keep them that way so I imagine them to be grateful.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Rocketgirl

But my point is that condoms break. Plus wouldnt it suck if you had been doing it with some guy for a while and he rocked your world, and then one day he is like sorry baby I have aids and didnt tell you. It would have been better just to have known it beforehand.

Plus, what kind of sick freak knows they have AIDS and still has protected or unprotected sex without informing you first?

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Dear OzWeatherman

No the problem seams to be that you as I have said before don’t read the answers that I have given.

Do you know what is going on in the place you have worked for nearly 4 years, most likely yes and so do I.

As for the next part read my posts

If they cover it up I imagine you will excuse yourself, may be wrong.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Dear OzWeatherman

That sounds like a really good idea but will it be you who decides who thread is stupid in that case we will all have to run for the hills.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Dear Rocketgirl

If it where covered I think even you would get the point, NO.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Nutter

Dear Nutter

So now ideas and democracy are a bad thing???

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by HotSauce

I agree, that would suck. However, if any guy did do that to me I would make sure that he spends the rest of his life in jail. That's before I stomp him into the ground.

There are people who just don't care about others and have sex protected or unprotected if they have Aids. Some do tell there sex partner, and there partner ends up having sex with them anyways.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by MaxBlack

Dear MaxBlack

Now that is a good one I appreciate people who do a little thinking.

Just a little over the top but I spend everyday of my life in such a city helping.

How BIG do you want the CITY too be.

My idea will help to keep it small.

What was your idea again??

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by MAC269
reply to post by mopusvindictus

Dear mopusvindictus

I am glad I started this tread because of your comment.

It is become very obvious to me that the people who you would expect top have a good idea of the subject obviously do not.

HIV dose bring on AIDS I watch the dye every week. I work as a volunteer in an HIV/AIDS hospice.

So because you watch them die you know for sure that Hiv is the actual cause right?

That's quite a scientific diagnosis

Hiv is virtually identical to over 100 other similar retro viruses none of which causes any disease we know of and there is no reason to believe that HIV is anything more than a natural common infection resulting from a weakened immune system that otherwise would not be present in most people...

There is ...

Another factor at work that we have not yet discovered...

too many people with Hiv will never contract Aids particularly in Africa and many people seem to die of Aids without ever having Hiv it's just gets labeled by whatever the systematic immune failure manifests

HIV is a commonality and we can not be exactly sure what role it plays, if it plays a role at all

I think we are missing something here

My opinion, i'm entitled to it

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by MAC269

Like I said before I wouldn't be looking for any tattoo's.

Also, you have fail to answer anyone's question's on this thread. I just wanted to point that out to you.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Dear Rocketgirl

So come up with a better idea that will help stop the spread of HIV.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by LAUGHING-CAT

Dear LAUGHING-CAT

Information is the path, the goal is knowledge.

Above is your signature????

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by MAC269

How about a vaccine to protect people. Better yet, a cure.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by staple

Dear staple

All well and good but what about the children of these infected people???

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   
There is only one way

Serial monogamy through life

That sucks kind of... but it's the only way any stds will be eliminated

An overall change in sexual norms across the population, we don't have to go marriage only sex, we don't have to stop having sex, but we need to for a long time reigning in massive numbers of partners.

This of course you don't have to inform me wont happen in our neck of the woods in the West anytime soon...

after that the race for a cure is the only other option...

You can't just run around tatooing people

Then... they just won't go get tested anyway, aids will spread faster

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join