It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A serious question should people with HIV be tattooed??

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueTruth

Dear TrueTruth

Let see 17 year old boy in a night club full of beer turns around to her and says can I see your good health certificate before we get down to it. Some who it dose not sound like working too me.

I am not going to say where I am needless to say you would label it as the third world.

The reason I am not saying is because of the true story I told you about the 16 year old girl. Human right and all that.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
So, lets say for example, Joan Rivers has THE BUG,
we tattoo her as a society and then what?
That woman as had so many spreads, drops, lifts, tucks, and dermabrasions, why would you even think this this feasible?
Do you come from a third world and not understand freedom?

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by MAC269
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Dear OzWeatherman

I know you don’t like me and think I am the next Hitler but do please read the thread.

On the 1st of December there will be a big do here for AIDS day as always and I have no doubt that condoms will be given away. More will be used as balloons than for the purpose intended.

This has been done world wide since the beginning and it dose not work.

Oh, stop trying to put words into my mouth...I dont know you, I dont hate you.....I do hate your opinion and yes, its comparable to Hitlers Jew propaganda.

If giving out free condoms wont work, then why would a stupid tattoo fare any better? Whats stopping people hiding it with a bandaid or covering it up another way? Hell, why not just turn off the lights before you get naked....didnt think of that did you.

Anyway, I dont know what you do before you have sex, but I know I certainly dont go over my partners body scrutinising and searching for any imperfection or anomaly that might make her less appealing.....apart from being judgemental, its alos down right rude

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Dear OzWeatherman

Please sit down and take a valium or something and go back to the beginning and read carefully the posts.

It is because you can’t look these perfectly healthy people away that I suggest a discreet tattoo to help stop the spread.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Dear OzWeatherman

Please sit down and take a valium or something and go back to the beginning and read carefully the posts.

It is because you can’t look these perfectly healthy people away that I suggest a discreet tattoo to help stop the spread.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   

This is not a correct statement, infection rates in the west are nowhere near what was predicted in the 90s, and they put that down to education campaigns and safe sex practices.
EDIT TO ADD: I suggest we tattoo idiots next, I prefer forewarning on a idiot than someone who is HIV positive.

[edit on 28-11-2009 by zazzafrazz]

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by MAC269

In that case, I propose a new system.
Mark those who are prone to behavior that encourages the spread of STDs.
Maybe a color coded system, with a setup denoting which ones they have, or have had in the past.

Possibly all the marks could go above their right eye.

At risk behavior could result in a mark above their left eye.
More so, people prevalent to risky behavior that could impact their lives, and therefore affect claim entitlements through insurance could receive a mark on their left arm, while people who have a family history of death from heart disease or cancer could receive a similar mark on their right arm.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   

reply to post by TrueTruth

Dear TrueTruth

Let see 17 year old boy in a night club full of beer turns around to her and says can I see your good health certificate before we get down to it. Some who it dose not sound like working too me.

I am not going to say where I am needless to say you would label it as the third world.

The reason I am not saying is because of the true story I told you about the 16 year old girl. Human right and all that.

Can you at least tell me what continent?

Of course it's not a perfect idea, and of course it won't work all the time - or even most of the time. But it also doesn't violate that person's human rights, force them to be permanently marked, or give the state power that is dangerous.

It's easy to poke holes in ANY idea. Nothing always works.

Still. Beats the heck out of quarantines or involuntary tatooing.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
Anyway, I dont know what you do before you have sex, but I know I certainly dont go over my partners body scrutinising and searching for any imperfection or anomaly that might make her less appealing.....apart from being judgemental, its alos down right rude

Dude, I was just about to write something like that...instead I will add to it.

When two or more people are about to have sex with each other, they are NOT going to be thinking about any tattoo's. The only thing they will be thinking about is if the person or people they are about to have sex with is any good in bed.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by MAC269

I DARE you to come near me with a tatooing needle! I would definately be going to jail for murder. You wouldn't have to worry about getting HIV because I'd kick your teeth in till you bled to death.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rocketgirl

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

Dude, I was just about to write something like that...instead I will add to it.

When two or more people are about to have sex with each other, they are NOT going to be thinking about any tattoo's. The only thing they will be thinking about is if the person or people they are about to have sex with is any good in bed.

Also they could cover that tattoo with additional tattoos. I could even imagine a protest movement involving everyone getting one wherever the determined spot is, since it's a given that the population will go ape over it.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Dear OzWeatherman

Ah, noooo

How about you answer the questions I asked you earlier. FYI:

Do the people at the AIDS centre you volunteer at disclose their sexual escapades to you?

Do you have confirmation form medical personell that these infected people are passing the virus around?

What is to stop people from covering up your tattoo idea?

You seem to avoid every difficult question and attempt to point the finger at my dislike towards you as the reason Im disagreeing....so either figure out an answer or show some evidence of this.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by zazzafrazz

This is not a correct statement, infection rates in the west are nowhere near what was predicted in the 90s, and they put that down to education campaigns and safe sex practices.
EDIT TO ADD: I suggest we tattoo idiots next, I prefer forewarning on a idiot than someone who is HIV positive.

[edit on 28-11-2009 by zazzafrazz]

I say that anyone that creates a stupid post on ATS should get a "facepalm" symbol on their profile. To avoid segregation this may only be visible when you visit that persons profile.

Exactly the same as the OPs idea

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Nutter

There,there, violence is not the answer. Just calm down. We all know the tattoo idea is stupid and it wouldn't work. Like others have stated, that tattoo could easily be covered by something else.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rocketgirl
reply to post by Nutter

There,there, violence is not the answer. Just calm down. We all know the tattoo idea is stupid and it wouldn't work. Like others have stated, that tattoo could easily be covered by something else.

It's easy for you to say to calm down. But, just for a moment walk in someone's shoes. Just the fact that this is even being considered by anyone scares the hell out of me. Because when there is at least one person who proposses something, there are at least some others who agree.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
If it starts out with tattoos, later it could be a hypothetical HIV city with its own bars, apartments, grocerie stores, clothing stores, hospital, churches, and any sort of business group that would be willing to set up in the HIV CITY located perhaps in numerous locations around the world.

Afterwards when everyone thinks that life is grand considering the HIV diagnosis, the entire city will be quarantined and soon there after you will not be allowed to travel without permission. How convienant.

Later when the government deems it more cost effective not to spend the money on the HIV CITY because it cost too much in health care, everyone will be gathered into a large arena and then separated into groups and processed for termination and cremation.

The city will be bulldozed for safety purposes and the land will be paved over and will eventually make way for the new world order meditation park.

It would be a world when you are no longer desired, you are exterminated for the convienance of the state like they kill dogs and cats.

A slave state where freedom is suppressed and serous protesters are killled for going against the dictator.

Oh well, if it begins with tattoos it will signal much more than some social privilage being bestowed upon those infected with HIV.

It is also possible that the only reason these people have HIV is because HIV is deisigned weapon intended into doing exactly what it is doing.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

Dear zazzafrazz

The west is only a small part of the problem which is world wide. If not sorted it will be spread back to your beloved west.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nutter
It's easy for you to say to calm down. But, just for a moment walk in someone's shoes. Just the fact that this is even being considered by anyone scares the hell out of me. Because when there is at least one person who proposses something, there are at least some others who agree.

I'm sorry, I understand how you feel. When I read the OP's post I thought about what happened to the Jews and how they were marked. This idea was something that was put in place not so long ago. Just because others would agree on such an idea now, it doesn't mean that others wouldn't fight against it.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Start with tattoos, then what?
How about we don't mark anybody. This is the Freedom I fight for.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Whatever the tattoo is, it can be inked over. You need to brand them with hot irons or inject a RFID chip it order for it to work. Those ideas are not going to work obviously.
A better solution would be to EDUCATE people. If you too lazy/ignorant to wear a condom then getting HIV is probably good for you. Think of it as forced social evolution. A way to thin the herd so to speak. Harsh yes. Works both ways too. If you don’t care enough to know the health status of your partner, then there is no sympathy for you either. As for health workers and emergency personnel, they already are aware of the dangers and take protective measures.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join