It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 amazing Physics Videos

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
This article in Wired Science includes 10 amazing physics videos. I found them really entertaining and hope they will be of interest:

www.wired.com...

Here's a singing Tesla Coil:

Here's an experiment with Sulfur Hexafluoride:

These two videos are included in the article but to post them here I got them from straight from You Tube.

[edit on 28-11-2009 by berenike]

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
To see my response to these videos, watch the video below 10 times;

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by berenike

Those were great videos, I especially liked LHC vid, very infomative, I don't care for rap much but was good.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
FortAnthem

Hi, I watched it once and think I got it.

Did I miss the deeper meaning?

[edit on 28-11-2009 by berenike]

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
This video is by Jarbas Agnelli. He saw some birds sitting on wires and thought they looked like musical notes, so composed some music, following the pattern they were sitting in. I've posted this before, on BTS, but didn't get any response.

Since it's Saturday night and people coming into this thread might be looking for something entertaining I've taken a chance and posted it here.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by berenike

With all the time birds spend singing, is anyone supprised they can compose as well?

edit to add; With Keano, there is no deeper meaning.

[edit on 28-11-2009 by FortAnthem]

[edit on 28-11-2009 by FortAnthem]

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
This is an actual speaker made by modulating the current in an arc of plasma, whereby the expansions and contractions cause sound waves in the air. Bass response obvious will lack but it's pretty cool.

Warning: Thompson Twins.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by berenike
This video is by Jarbas Agnelli. He saw some birds sitting on wires and thought they looked like musical notes, so composed some music, following the pattern they were sitting in. I've posted this before, on BTS, but didn't get any response.

Since it's Saturday night and people coming into this thread might be looking for something entertaining I've taken a chance and posted it here.

serendipity

anyway the video about superfluids is great. The research into superfluids and Bose Einstein condensates is quite captivating. The behavior of matter can be increbily odd.

top topics

join