It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese Video Proof of UFO Landing and Extraterrestrials?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Chinese Video Proof of UFO Landing and Extraterrestrials?

www.ufodigest.com

Does the video above constitute irrefutable proof that Planet Earth is being visited by intelligent beings from elsewhere: Possibly other planets if not other universes or dimensions? This UFO footage comes from the Chinese city of Luoyang and dates back to mid-2007.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I looked around and didn't see any other post related. Thoughts, is it just a flashlight or spider? Seems this was outside an electronics store and was a video from mid-2007. I'm not really sure what to make of it, i'm thinking car lights are what's initially blinding the camera, or perhaps a malfunction of the camera. What is the simplest solution?

www.ufodigest.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 28-11-2009 by digitaldamage]

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
The camera is behind glass. It looks like a reflection on the glass. If you watch the video starting at 38 sec. to about 43 sec. When the ball of light is moving around watch the right side of the screen and you can see that what ever the camera is behind is moving with the object.

I think this is a hoax video.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I clicked the link and then saw it was by that micheal guy
closed the box without even bothering to read it
nuff said
that guy pretty much chats sh*t out his arse

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by superdebz

The video however wasn't by him, just the article about the video... What about the video itself.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Erasurehead

So, the eyewitness would be in on such hoax and for what gain? Fame? I did notice something moving to the right didn't notice that before.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by digitaldamage

been discussed on here before. the consensus was its ball lightning

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Videos like these makes you wonder if some things we recognize as ball lightning are really that, I remember reading about this long ago:

In January 1984, ball lightning measuring about 4 inches in diameter entered a Russian passenger aircraft and, according to the Russian news release, “flew above the heads of the stunned passengers. In the tail section of the airliner, it divided into two glowing crescents which then joined together again and left the plane almost noiselessly.” The ball lightning left two holes in the plane.
--
A “ball of sparks” about the size of a basketball entered a commercial aircraft, apparently through an engine airtake, moved into the fuselage, and proceeded to chase a flight attendant up and down the aisle. She was screaming as she tried to outrun the ball lightning. It dissipated quickly before striking her.

There are many witnesses reporting what UFOlogists would call "intelligent movement" within the aircraft. Allegedly, the ball wasn't moving in a chaotic manner but slowly as if it's walking, not really touching any people... Also, the large ball split into two then merge back and "leave" (probably just vanished)....

The quote is from: paranormal.about.com... . There more sources but I couldn't bother searching (again)

new topics

top topics

join