It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Russia UFO

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

The footage is most likely real, it's the context of it that is questionable. Much like our friend Cohen, the producers of that show decide to cherry pick footage, add their own spin and story to it and re-release it to be lapped up by the gullible like our buddy deejaiwan here...

Oh and the show has been proven to be a work of fiction, from false names of supposed experts to incorrect uniforms worn by the Russian military to footage claimed to be shot from a mig cockpit when it was in fact an F16 cockpit.
Google it.

[edit on 29/11/09 by Chadwickus]

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

hmmm... you think the footage could be real ? interesting

i agree it's probably been taken out of context for that Roger Moore show since most of that turned out to be just a show. i just want to know what the real story is about that clip before i write it off. like i said we might not ever find out.

i'm on the fence about the video in the Op of this thread. i don't believe for a second that it's CGI but there is a strong possibility that it's some kind of hoax with string and a ball. for me it will remain a mystery until i see something that proves it to be fake.

i can't believe ,... wait a minute , yes i can believe Cohen twisted this story to get hits on his site.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow

Originally posted by Lee_K
It is an object suspended on a fishing rod swinging towards the camera and back again giving the impression it is going up and down... You can even see when it moves to the right, the camera man doesnt centralise the object, he keeps it over to the right, so that his partner in crime cant be seen holding the damn rod!

Thats all there is to it! Nothing more to see here!

no it isn't, Phage said it is CGI

case closed

[edit on 29-11-2009 by easynow]

It's not something i've ever said before or ever thought I would say regarding Phage, but I beg to differ on this 1 lol.

No CGI... Fishing rod...

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
The other thread on this was closed, so I copied this from there and pasted it here. I guess I poeted this in Frustration to this crap being posted. I might also add that the Author of this Video (Michael Cohen) is known for his fake Videos..

So, On with my Venting...

Another one posted. Another Thread Started, Another waste of time.

Anyone who believes this is real, needs to take a good hard look at themselves and then ask themselves this Question.. "Am I really That Stupid"? "Am I really so Gullible"? "Will I Believe almost any Video Posted about a UFO"? "In Fact, Do I Beleive everything they post on the internets"?

Think about this Question for a while and don't dismiss it as being a waste of "Thinking Time"..

If you then answer YES, to any or all of the above Questions and that you do in fact believe what is in this video to be a real UFO of Extraterrestial Origin, this is what you need to do.

First of all, Find your White Pages, Yellow Pages phone book. I'm sure either will do.. Open the Phone Book to the Letter "P". You may need to look fairly hard for the next word but if you take your time and are determined, you'll find it. Now the word I need you to find is "Phsychiatrist". There may be more than one so I suggest you look for one that is close to your town. Try not to get one in your Town. There are very good reasons for this. If you get one in your Town, You will soon be known as the Town Crackpot or Village Idiot. (You may already be known as this but are not yet aware of it).

Call the number of the Phsychiatrist you have found that is close to your Town and make an Appointment. You may want to ask, while your on the phone, making your appointment, "How Much Will My Appointment Cost"? Now, This could be anything from 50 bucks an hour to 500 bucks an hour.

There is, However, One way to save a whole heap of money. You can ask me what I think about you believing in Videos, like this one, of UFO's. I would just tell you to Don't be an Idiot. Smarten up, Stop Being so damned Gullible and take these Fake Videos for what they are and that is RUBBISH. That's all they are, Rubbish.

And there you have it. I can save you money, time and effort. Best of all, I'll do it without charging you any money at all. That's right, No money whatsoever.

Now, If only all healthcare plans were like that..

Then again, You might not need any of the above and it turns out that you may just be lonely..

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Damian-007

On with my Venting...

feel better now ?

any chance of you including why you think the video is a fake ?

FYI ufo does not automatically mean Alien spacecraft

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
found one of the Russian documentary's that has the footage , and you can see the upload date is 2007 which just shows that this clip is not recent.

larger pic
files.abovetopsecret.com...

Russian Youtube link
Ru Tube : UFO Invasion Earth

[edit on 25-12-2009 by easynow]

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by deejayiwan

Good find, worth a post at youtube:

Ether rays surround craft.
Like Russia had the Tesla technology saucer before America capturing the
Baltic Sea German saucer base.
Ha.
There was a saucer gap before the missile gap which Russia also caused.
Foolish TC/CFR Illuminati agents read it and report back to the uber agent.

If the youtube anti Tesla agents can let it pass.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Here is another from the same channel:

China has Tesla technology as Russia had it as soon as they captured the
German Baltic Sea saucer base at the end of WWII.
America was left to put one together by the 1950s to show Russia.
Then Russia launched Sputnik and America was behind again.
TC/CFR Illuminati agent alert uber agent too.
The Missile Gap followed the Saucer Gap and you heard it from T&L.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
CGI
Must be i cant see this being real
KB

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join