It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Russia UFO

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   

New Russia UFO

hello

just found this ....there are relly many UFO sightings in Russia, and i Think that not one is debunked yet...

The astonishingly clear daytime UFO footage below was captured in the wilderness between Perm and Sverdlovsk in the Ural Mountains bordering Siberia, Russia. This UFO event occurred sometime in September of this year. The video shows what appears to be a close-by spherical UFO seemingly under intelligent control darting back and forth mid-air. The witness claims to be a local devoted UFO hunter who has been to this specific area many times to hunt for UFOs. He is clearly excited as he finally sees and films his elusive prey. Interested readers might want to watch the entire clip as the craft is zoomed-in on and behaves unusually towards the end of the footage. Co-incidentally just today a local newspaper in the area published a long and rather detailed article devoted to the idea that the area between Perm and Sverdlovsk is an anomalous zone specifically pertaining to UFOs and extraterrestrial events. The article makes mention of the fact that many UFO scholars believe some sort of UFO port or cosmodrome exists here. More interestingly the article notes that many of the UFO events here involve these black spherical craft. Adding weight to the event reported in this article. Proof of ET visitation is growing day by day as far as many UFO researchers are concerned and this amazing encounter might be regarded by them as further evidence.

thanks

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Oh come on.
That is such a terrible job of CGI.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
Oh come on.

MOD EDIT: [SNIP] Please stick to the topic and not other members.

this video is not new it's been in Russian documentaries for years.

[edit on November 28th 2009 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
jeez..

really... really.

you felt the need to spam us with not one but 2 identical threads... with the exact text...

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Heh, seems the one I answered in was trashed

So ill cut and past what i posted in it to this one.

Why doesn't the Filmer have it center frame most of the time, even when its relatively motionless for decent amounts of time. ie the fact it goes over the trees, yet the Filmer seems to want a nice landscape shot rather than a good shot of the 'Object'

Why is there a edit during the video?, what happened between the two edit points?

Why does he zoom in on it only once.. and such a poor tiny zoom given the distance they appear to be from the object when NOT zoomed?

Why does the object stay parallel to the Filmer the entire time, regardless of its motion? there's no noticeable movement toward or away from the camera man or variant in size.

Interesting vid all the same, but some rather nagging issues with it that make me 'hmmm'.

Edit:- If this vids a rather old one, ie with a camera pre flip out LCD viewport. Then the lack of it being center frame so often might be due to the cameraman filming it while not looking down the view finder. That occasional scene angles tilt the vid gets is something ive done my self when you dont recognize that your hand with the camera is relaxing more than it should

[edit on 28-11-2009 by BigfootNZ]

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by BigfootNZ

Nagging issues.
Not the least of which is that it was posted by Michael Cohen.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
here is a copy of the video i got from one of the Russian documentaries and you can see i uploaded it last year.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Nagging issues.
Not the least of which is that it was posted by Michael Cohen.

Ah.. that name doesnt/didnt set off alarms for me.

Time to do a little research, although i take it he's not a very trust worthy individual

Come to think about it I think I have heard his name mentioned once or twice here.

Edit:- heh That didnt take long, thanks Phage... color me informed
yes... this vid is bunk if its source is indeed this Cohen guy. "heh worlds number 1 source of UFO news" ...

[edit on 28-11-2009 by BigfootNZ]

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Is that a video off of a TV screen? The editing seems different from the video in the OP.
Any idea when the documentary was made?

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Cohen doesn't make the videos. He just posts them to get traffic to his website. His story about the video directly contradicts what easynow says about it.

[edit on 11/28/2009 by Phage]

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
You know, i've been coming to ATS since I was like 14 or something, and im now almost 24... I only registered a few year back though and dont post much.

But anyways, when I first started coming, I used to watch a video and always wanted to keep an open mind that it could actually be real. I always wanted to believe! Part of me used to hate the debunkers that would just come along and debunk almost everything... Shooting down my hopes that this was actual evidence I was looking at!

But these days every video I see just isnt worth the time spent watching it!
This one isnt even CGI! Its a float of some sort (probably the orange kind used when fishing, with some dark paint on it) hanging from a fishing line! Clearly anyone can see that!...

I still want to believe! And still do believe there is something out there... But as each day go's on I feel I am less likely to find it on ATS. Unfortunately!

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
What about something simple, like a balloon on a tether and subject to the wind.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Wow I have just seen the first contact.
First step= spam.
Second.
Wake me up when it's over.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Oh come on.

HI Phage

first of all, i do not judge overe quality of UFO videos, i just post UFO stuff to ATS for other members to express their opinion

second: PHAGE, i dont bash your threads, so you dont bash mine.ok?

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 01:38 AM
link   
IMO, I think that there is someone is standing behind the camera guy using very long rod, hanging from it is a round, weighted metal object, hanging from a transparent fishing line.

A fishing rod is flexible, the video clearly shows an object moving up and down in the same motion that a heavy object would react on a very long and hand crafted flexible rod of some sort.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by deejayiwan

second: PHAGE, i dont bash your threads, so you dont bash mine.ok?

shhhhhhhhhh,

be quiet your not allowed to challenge Phages proclamations

didn't you see my post got [snipped] ??

two ufo's join forces in Russia

[edit on 29-11-2009 by easynow]

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 06:30 AM
link   
It is an object suspended on a fishing rod swinging towards the camera and back again giving the impression it is going up and down... You can even see when it moves to the right, the camera man doesnt centralise the object, he keeps it over to the right, so that his partner in crime cant be seen holding the damn rod!

Thats all there is to it! Nothing more to see here!

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lee_K
It is an object suspended on a fishing rod swinging towards the camera and back again giving the impression it is going up and down... You can even see when it moves to the right, the camera man doesnt centralise the object, he keeps it over to the right, so that his partner in crime cant be seen holding the damn rod!

Thats all there is to it! Nothing more to see here!

no it isn't, Phage said it is CGI

case closed

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Not too sure if you're posting that video in jest or not... But you do know that whole show hosted by Roger Moore is fiction don't you?

But lets assume it is legitimate footage, why don't they show the footage after the two craft merge? Could it be that the two aircraft just pass through the field of view of the camera and merely appear to merge?

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Not too sure if you're posting that video in jest or not...

me either

But you do know that whole show hosted by Roger Moore is fiction don't you?

since you don't know if the video i posted is real or not then you can't claim the whole show is fiction , ...right ?

But lets assume it is legitimate footage, why don't they show the footage after the two craft merge? Could it be that the two aircraft just pass through the field of view of the camera and merely appear to merge?

anythings possible , but either there are two UFO's in the video regardless of wether or not they merge or join or the video is a fake.

we might never know the truth ? :bnghd:

are you involved in some extreme-right wing para-political group in Perth ?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join