It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who actually began the universe.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
There was nothingness never since there was darkness along side. Darkness is someoneness at its finest. Darkness is who is also "the" Who. And that explains everything in how it all exists. Ha! Anywhere there is total darkness... there is a bit of Who created etc. hidden within it.

Answer me this, have scientists ever examined nothingness? What about total darkness? They haven't, have they? Who is usually a question about a dark figure not come to the light yet, but in this case it is the answer to how the universe began. I call Who the total darkness which created everything, and is still creating individual "who"s and "etc."s. Where nothingness fails, darkness succeeds.

Ha! That which is in the dark comes to light. Darkness creates something, not nothingness, since darkness is something (someone). But what do you think? Hey, it could be that your mind is actually hidden in your inner shadow rather than it being your physical brain. You never know. We could be shadowy figures running these physical bodies because of how Who made it so for the time being.

By default nothingness would have to be with darkness, correct? Well then, inner your head is darkness since no light enters by far except for through your eyes. That darkness is your soul (inner self, life force, etc.) maybe. That's what is co your inner brain... Darkness! Who you are is the darkness within maybe.

Total darkness is magical. Think so? Why else do you see dreams when you sleep? Darkness has got to be who we are. Again, what do you think? Think total darkness is responsible for the universe beginning?

[edit on 28-11-2009 by Tormentations]

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
well, I think you think too much

its impossible to know who began the universe because we dont know what is a universe ... if we knew, then it will be a good question but since we dont ... well, sorry, I refuse to answer that

you should really ask, what is a universe ...

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
They have studied nothingness, its called the Ether, antimatter, so on so forth.

When it all comes down to it, the physical is impossible to exist, naturally. a force had to thing of an atom, particle, so on, and crate it from there. Time does not exist, movement does not exist, so on so forth.

basically, think of everything complete opposite and thats it original form.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I did but sorry I can't share with you how and why.

On a serious note, noone knows.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
You seem to be arguing a point from a philosophical standing. Darkness is the absence of light, and counting all of the difference wavelengths of light, it is scientifically impossible to create complete darkness, though it is possible to create complete darkness relative to a human's senses.
Nothingness would be a vacuum, which has been studied and utilized in scientific research, some devices actually are created in vacuums.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
i got totally lost attempting to read this

i am so confused......

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   
You are asking me an unanswerable question.

And why does it have to be a who?

And light does not enter the head through the eyes, it's all stimuli turned into electrical information.

On a note about darkness however, I like to sit in the dark.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
its not of who its of how.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tormentations
There was nothingness never since there was darkness along side. Darkness is someoneness at its finest. Darkness is who is also "the" Who. And that explains everything in how it all exists. Ha! Anywhere there is total darkness... there is a bit of Who created etc. hidden within it.

All very shivery-making and mystical, but before the universe began there was neither light nor darkness. There was no time and there was no space. There was simply... nothing. Not emptiness. Nothing. Not a vacuum. Nothing. There was nowhere and nowhen for anything to be.

Answer me this, have scientists ever examined nothingness? What about total darkness?

These are questions in philosophy, not science. As far as science is concerned, nothingness equals nothing to examine.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Astyanax
All very shivery-making and mystical, but before the universe began there was neither light nor darkness. There was no time and there was no space. There was simply... nothing. Not emptiness. Nothing. Not a vacuum. Nothing. There was nowhere and nowhen for anything to be.

The "singularity" was supposedly there...

[edit on 30-12-2009 by Solofront]

new topics

top topics

join