It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bernanke: Don't tamper with the Fed

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by zerbot565

So we are supposed to keep going back to the loan sharks for more money to pay for maintenance of the debt owed to the loan sharks?

Why not? It's been working so well all of this time.

It would be far better to dismantle non-productive areas of government and divert resources toward productive areas as well as paying down debt.

Allowing growth of government only provides for yet more growth of government. (Taxation only seems to provide reason for more taxation).

At some point it is simply impossible to erase debt by replacing it with even more debt.

End the Fed.

However, many government programs must also be ended or drastically reduced in order for any one action to be effective, including Fed transparency or removal.

I honestly think it's a lost cause.
Our system of government just can't fix our problems, it only seems to add to them.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Chastral

What you say about the "Illuminati" may very well be true. However, the word "Illuminati" is derived from the plural Latin word "illuminatus", meaning "The Enlightened". Not the word "illusion".

Deny ignorance, right?

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

The International Forecaster

Now THAT is a good article! I recommend everyone take a couple minutes to go back and read it.

At the same time we need to understand that there is no problem from the elite point of view. This is all part of their plan to collapse the dollar in order to transition to world government. The growing anger and the increasingly louder calls of the public are really only forcing them to speed up the process. In the end their exposure is actually helping them to achieve their goal of collapsing the entire economy. The ashes of which will give rise to a the world currency. Which will also be controlled by the very same group of elite bankers.

Thinking along these lines, is it any wonder that these huge infusions of cash/debt into the economy do nothing to address the core problems. This is simply giving those who are most corrupt the resources to solidify their positions of power in the new system. The reason this unchecked spending from the administration continues seemingly without a care or second thought is because, they already know it will not need to be paid back! The entire system collapsing will solve the problem.

The article mentions that the more than 2000 banks in eminent danger would need between $800 billion to $1 trillion in further bailouts to extend their false life support. Interestingly enough on March 20th 2009 after the bailout Alan Greenspan said

"The restoration of normal bank lending by U.S. banks will require a very large capital infusion from private or public sources," Greenspan said in a conference at the Mexican resort of Acapulco.

Bloomberg reports that Greenspan estimated that banks will need “north of $750 billion” in fresh capital. While some of that may be raised by increased bank cash flows, he said a “deep hole” remains.
Money News

Remember that this is in reference to a second bailout for the banks, way back in March.

Major and semi-major banks are being told to obtain secure storage for new currency-dollars. They expect official devaluation by the end of the year. We do not know what the exchange rate will be, but as we have stated previously we expect three old dollars to be traded for one new dollar.
The I.F.

A year ago I would have said that we might expect to see the amero. Now I believe that the plans have been accelerated and we will skip the amero all together and move straight into a world currency. Perhaps circulated alongside a replacement dollar for a time (i.e. euro/pound) but inevitably to move to a single world currency. Precisely according to plan.

Edit: BB code

[edit on 11/29/2009 by AlienChaser]

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
The FED needs to be charged under RICO laws and have all their assets seized. It seems obvious to me that the FED has conspired to conduct racketeering activities and as such would fall under the jurisdiction of the RICO law.

A guilty verdict in a RICO case against the FED would automatically erase the national debt. We wouldn't have to pay China any debt back because it would be the responsibility of the criminal organization known as the Federal Reserve Bank to pay back the debts owed.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
The FED needs to be charged under RICO laws and have all their assets seized.
It seems obvious to me that the FED has conspired to conduct racketeering activities and as such would fall under the jurisdiction of the RICO law.

Or...charge them with a conspiracy to undermine & seize control of the legal Gov't... call it insurrection or Sedition,

in either case the FED & their croney investment firms hiding under the cover of 'Banks' ... The lot of them are complicit in overturning the lawful order of this Republic...through devious means, subtrifuge, & outright theft

No, that wasn't me stuttering, that must have been the ~clearing of throats~ by the huddled masses

AlienChaser, i'd keep Mr Chapmans (bi-weekly) articles on my 'read' list

[edit on 29-11-2009 by St Udio]

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 05:09 AM
link   
"dont tamper with the fed"

thats really funny!!!!!

why, what's gonna happen?

will the country lose trillions of dollars and the normal people will have to work for generations to come to pay back money to corrupt bankers?

oh, wait, that's already happened...

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 05:41 AM
link   
The beast have over grown and probably have tentacles else where.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by ziggy1706

Here is his plan:

en.wikipedia.org...

It is not a secrret plan. He said this in a speech in 2002.

They knew all along what he wanted to do.

He has done all 7 of his 7 point plan in the Bernanke Doctrine.

This guy is bad news. He does not get it!

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by slimpickens93

lets say you end the "fed"

to what commodity are you going to tie the new currency value to

how long transition time will people who have old dollars have to exchange it to the new currency

how will you ensure that a new curency collape does not happen when people abandon the dollar for the new currecy

as ive understood the grandchildren of your grandchildren will still be paying the debit you are in now no matter how you print money

ending the fed is just one problem , paying back the debit the fed made is an other.

im not saying its not a noble idea that you want to have a currency thats worth something and practical but you also need to have something of value to tie the currency to which at this point the u.s dont have and i fail to see how they will get that commodity with nothing to offer.

the u.s.a collapsed a long time ago , just like the old sovjetunion only difference is that u.s.a has media on its side keeping up the american dream no matter how grusome or horrible the truth is in reality.

you have no dollars and your land lord tore the rent contract

wouldent it be time to face the music and growup from the adolecent and dysfunctional jam you are in now

wars never solved anything, if anything they enslaved your childrens children

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Financial issues are not an area where I have any expertise, so I have to ask...

So what happens with foreign investors, like China, who have bought up tons of our debt when they find out how the fed has been cooking the books for years, possibly artificially inflating the value of the dollar? What do you all think we are going to do if we did eliminate the Fed, go back on the Gold Standard?

I am pretty sure that we spend more in a month then there is precious metals to cover, which is why we had to leave the gold standard in the past to fight two World Wars. On the Gold standard when you run out of money, you are out of money. It doesn't matter if you have troops trapped overseas that you need to get home again, or peoples Social Security/unemployment check is due. Back in Andrew Jacksons day, they could not envision a military where you had aircraft that cost as much as an Aircraft carrier, let alone an Aircraft Carrier itself. They had no concept of how much money this country would eventually need on a yearly basis. They certainly had no idea about communism or the need to maintain an expensive military through the Cold War years.

I know why everyone wants the Fed audited, and I agree with it for the most part, but I am not entirely sure that the results will be what everyone wants, or for the greater good. I think there are other things that need to be fixed in the government first; such as rewarding departments who spend all their money with more money next year, and punishing departments who don't with cutbacks, and lets not forget removing corporate lobbyists. I also think that one of the biggest problems they have is putting riders on legislation, rather then voting for each item on its own merit.

This stuff with the Fed may cause more harm, then it does good in the long run. While it may give some Americans some sense of vindication knowing some bankers get busted over it, that will be little comfort when basic social services break down out of lack of funds.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 07:05 AM
link   
I have to ask one more thing...
Who called in all this debt that the banks suddenly had to have it in liquid assets back in 2008?

Smells of economic warfare to me, but again, maybe I just don't understand it.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

on top of my head if i recall correctly when japan during last summer was buying insurance firms and what have you during the summer collapse and fed got green lights to print more money, the japanese stockmarket bumped 7% down in an instance the news was made...

money that when from value to nill.

money that went to firms who later paid out bonuses who later paid out bonuses with tax money

but i wouldent go as far as to say this eco terrorism is from abroad , its from with in , just follow the money trail and you ll get to them that got "well fed",

with pre knowing of how a "fiat" currency works (pyramid scam) you have the pre knowing of how to insure the value of your assets , its by taking from others.

guess you could think of it as a madoff scam yet global and involving a nation doing buissnes as usual

nations pulling out their assets from the us has nothing to do with eco warfare , its about them insuring their assets put in to the us that now have less of a value then that of whats been put in.

they want something for the nothing they are offered

i donon start mining that h3 and get a better currency

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by zerbot565

It seems logical to me that the only commodity which currency should be tied to is "labor".

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join