It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do Scientologists believe?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   

www.xenu.net...

have fun!

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueTruth

lol, thanks for posting that. Sadly, I think it's probably true. I have been told, and also read, that you don't learn about the alien aspect of scientology until you are way, way up there in the ranks. It is one of the last things they disclose to you. So someone just starting out will deny this, claiming it's garbage because they have yet to be "enlightened".

It's interesting however, that so many people on ATS believe that Aliens are living among us, are us and we them, but will laugh when the link to scientology is mentioned.

Seriously, how is it different? The Scientologists' just took what many people believe, that we were created and placed here by aliens, and made it into a pseudo-religion. Where's the conflict?

[edit on 11/29/0909 by ladyinwaiting]

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I just finished reading Nick Redferns new book Science Fiction Secrets: From Government Files and the Paranormal www.nickredfern.com...

And it has a chapter on scientology and Hubbard. That guy was the Ultimate con man!

I think that chapter explains scientology very well.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

Good points, lady.

Did you check out the linked website? Hubbard openly declared that he wanted to invent a religion.

He broadcast his intent to essentially make it up.

I happen to believe that UFO's are a real phenomenon. I've seen two in my life. I also had an Uncle, now deceased, who used to work in Air Force intelligence. For several years, the government denied he even existed. Couldn't even send him mail

While he was dying, told us that he in fact had seen first hand evidence of UFO's - he confirmed for us that we've been being visited for a long time. That's about all he told us. I didn't ask more questions, because at the time, I thought he was crazy.

The real stuff is much harder to know anything specific about. The more a person says they know about the real backgrounds of aliens, the more I assume they're fictionalizing. None of us really know that much.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join