It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama, China’s Straight Man

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   

First the Europeans suckered Al Gore into that phony 1990 baseline for the original Kyoto Protocol, giving them an assumed pass and nailing us. Now it seems the Chinese have suckered a panicked Barack Obama into trading our economy to China for a bag of magic beans.

That's spin. China offers a non-binding promise to increase its emissions not beyond a certain rate in return for a binding promise by the U.S. to reduce ours, as we all knew would be their best offer in return for billions in direct wealth transfers under a Kyoto II. It is possible, however, that China's "ambitious" vow is to actually increase emissions significantly above where a reasonable "business as usual" (BAU) scenario would drive them.

Obama has broken free of any mooring of responsible governance, hell-bent on "fundamentally transform[ing] America." There is a reason the fallen communists gravitated immediately to environmentalism, and the persistent ones embrace it. For the same reason that New York Times columnist Thomas Friedman recently became the latest to swoon over China's enlightened dictatorship: democracy gets in the way of this agenda.

link to full article
planetgore.nationalreview.com...

Obama may not have been had. He may just not care. The Chinese have given him the cover, in his mind, to do what he insists on doing to us. This stunt ensures, despite an unwilling establishment media, that his 2010 "pivot" to jobs, jobs, jobs, jobs will be preoccupied by defending the fact that these jobs will be Chinese, Mexican, and Indian.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by genius/idoit

You know I find myself dithering like Obama these days. I dither because I cannot seem to decide if he is just ideological idiot or if he really is out to wipe us out on purpose. I would say it is the latter, because even an idiot would make a good decision every once in a while by accident.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by HotSauce

Not just these days, it has been going for you ever since Obama took the office. A simple review of your profile in your last threads confirms that.

Thank you OP for posting another article from the private blogs. Funny thing is your last thread was locked Obama's 'Gay Lover' Gets Revenge from a equally unreliable source. Sigh, seems you have fascination for such blogs and websites specially which are more Obama hatred centric. Well atleast it clears up where you are coming from and what kind of news/ media you rely on for education.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by December_Rain

Look you don't like me and I don;t care.But can you honestly say your getting the full story from credible news sources?This whole site(even the tittle) is about what the government and media won't tell us(TOP SECRET).Just because I quote or post what some might consider dubious,doesn't mean I don't read or hear the mainstream drivel.Besides is there any "credible"proof of UFO's or a global warming fraud or area 51exist? it is all just some ones opinion,so in turn it is all questionable,and yes I don't like obama I liken him to someone who is seriously threatening my country and family and ability to provide for them.Should I not post the questionable materiel and "leave the stone unturned"?What if Todd Beamer instead of saying "Lets roll" would have said "hey sit down they said they wouldn't hurt us?

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   

I never said I don't like you or I like you. It's just a curious observation.
second line.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   

That's it? what about the other less than flattering things you said about me?

Thank you OP for posting another article from the private blogs. Funny thing is your last thread was locked Obama's 'Gay Lover' Gets Revenge from a equally unreliable source. Sigh, seems you have fascination for such blogs and websites specially which are more Obama hatred centric. Well atleast it clears up where you are coming from and what kind of news/ media you rely on for education.

I thought my response to that was quite eloquent.lol

also how do you get it to link to a thread with the thread tittle like that when I do it all I get is www.abovetopsecret.com... ?

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by genius/idoit

also how do you get it to link to a thread with the thread tittle like that when I do it all I get is www.abovetopsecret.com... ?

All you gotta do is like this with the usual "[]" signs

url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread522681/pg1]Whatever Name here[/url]

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by December_Rain

I never said I don't like you or I like you. It's just a curious observation.
second line.

It is also intellectually bankrupt to continuously "shoot the messenger" whenever you don't like or agree with the message instead of dealing with the message itself.

They say, "Where there's smoke there is fire". Some of these obama issues are pretty absurd, but some will end up being found to have a basis in fact. You might want to examine each one a little more closely rather than dismissing them all out of hand in a misguided attempt to defend obama at all costs.

[edit on 11/29/2009 by centurion1211]

new topics

top topics

join