It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia could withdraw from WHO

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by kommunist

kommunist,

See a few posts above yours for the original information and website

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by jameshawkings
reply to post by expat2368

Next time you read or hear a Terrorist story, have a think about it e.g. how realistic is it that a Muslim suicide bomber headed into a mosque and killed innocent women and children.

[edit on 28-11-2009 by jameshawkings]

I disagree entirely with that - do you really think the Iranian regime has been sitting on its hands all of the time and not being directly involved in Iraq and Afghanistan?

You cannot claim islamic terrorism unlikely, then claim cia/mossad spies as being involved with even less evidence to support it as more likely - it's just absurd!

I think some people on this planet think the rest of the world is so tiny outside of the US, and that nobody can think for themselves or do anything for themselves, just because they haven't got stealth planes, drones and dozens of aircraft carriers.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by john124

john124,

The NWO are capable of attacking a country from many different angles. Russia is one of the last major countries left not to be under their control, if they were small and weaker they would have been dealt with a long time ago like Yugoslavia. Russia is gradually being surrounded by countries under the control of the NWO

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by jameshawkings

Blame the NWO for everything - an invisible entity that cannot be proven to exist, yet it causes all wars, and all suicide bombings even though we have a much simpler and more obvious answer already!
HAHA!

[edit on 28-11-2009 by john124]

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
In this matter I believe that Russia is correct in its action and I applaud Russia for standing up to corrupt science, corrupt politicians and or cooperating with genocide on a planetary level.

Russia has show responsibility and concern for its citizens.

This latter part is where we differ because in America, the citizen is considered a human resource. Can you believe that?

A resource like trees or fish to be taken against your will and used and abused until they no longer need you.

With genetically alter foods, floride in the water, poisons in everything we eat and wear, it is no suprise that the evil elite have taken eugenics and killing those deemed unworthy on planetary level into a profit making venture. This is what should scare us.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by MaxBlack

genocide on a planetary level.

Tell me how many are dying from swine flu, and have many have died so far from the vaccine?

What genocide?! You'd have thought that they could have done a better job, with the level of funding they have. Why only kill thousands? or even millions wouldn't be genocide of the human race.... if they want genocide they need to kill billions!!!

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by john124

john124,

One thing that could help you to see where a lot of us are coming from is if you were to investigate 911, you of course already know the official story, but take a look at the alternative media and see what they have to say. It will help you to understand the other point of view that you are reading about, then you can make your own mind up. Also do research on PNAC (the Neocons) and Leo Strauss.

In brief the government doesn't rate the intelligence of the masses, so instead of asking the people what they should do, instead they invent a fictional story that we will accept which will justify their actions, though the real motive for their actions is of course for a completely different reason which they try to keep quiet.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by john124

genocide on a planetary level.

Tell me how many are dying from swine flu, and have many have died so far from the vaccine?

What genocide?! You'd have thought that they could have done a better job, with the level of funding they have. Why only kill thousands? or even millions wouldn't be genocide of the human race.... if they want genocide they need to kill billions!!!

john124,

The vaccine will kill within 2 - 3 years. If it killed people immediately then no-one else would take it; it's a time bomb ticking.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   

I have read the alternate stories for 9/11, and I don't buy into any of them.

So far this is the most likely explanation for the train explosion:

www.independent.co.uk...

As far as terrorism goes, the most likely perpetrators would be Islamic rebels linked to the Chechen separatist movement, although authorities are refusing to speculate and no group has yet claimed responsibility for the attack. In August, a Chechen rebel website published a letter from a group claiming links to separatist leader Doku Umarov, stating that groups of fighters had been dispatched across Russia to target power stations, oil pipelines, and other key infrastructure as part of an "economic war".

A bomb blast on the same line derailed a train in 2007, injuring 27, and a court case into that is in progress. But this would be the first fatal act of terrorism in Russia outside the North Caucasus for years. Murders, hostage-takings and bombs are frequent in Chechnya and neighbouring territories, but the last time rebels struck a fatal blow outside the region was in 2004. Then, two planes leaving Moscow were blown up by suicide bombers, while another blew himself up on a crowded metro train. Russians will hope this attack, if a Chechen link is confirmed, does not signal the start of a renewed campaign of terror aimed at the country's very heartland.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   

The vaccine will kill within 2 - 3 years. If it killed people immediately then no-one else would take it; it's a time bomb ticking.

And after 3 years you'll say: no it might actually be 5-10 years after the vaccine was given.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   

And after 3 years you'll say: no it might actually be 5-10 years after the vaccine was given.

2012 is the planned year for the new world government.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Israel Versus Iran

The WHO is a joke.. and I'm not suprised that Russia is standing up against them, because Russia will be siding with Iran in the war that is about to break out with Israel.

I am thinking that you might confusing the WHO with the UN on this.
Perhaps?

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by john124

john124,

To most people around here believing in terrorists is like believing in Santa Clause. Of course the great thing is that we can all decide for ourselves.

As for home made bombs, it was clearly a military grade bomb

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Completely agree MaxBlack!

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Blame the NWO for everything - an invisible entity that cannot be proven to exist, yet it causes all wars, and all suicide bombings even though we have a much simpler and more obvious answer already!
HAHA!

Sounds a bit like the "Al-Qaeda" story

2nd line

[edit on 28-11-2009 by Skittle]

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   

2012 is the planned year for the new world government.

So now you're trying to tie it all in with the 2012: "END OF THE WORLD".

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by john124

john124,

To most people around here believing in terrorists is like believing in Santa Clause. Of course the great thing is that we can all decide for ourselves.

Around here? On ATS? People believe in whatever they want here, but that doesn't make it exist.

As for home made bombs, it was clearly a military grade bomb

And only the US/Israel can make these bombs??? Nah... plenty of other countries can.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I really enjoyed that comment about there being no terrorists, all just agents of the "NWO". I've been deployed twice, and seen terrorism first hand, and believe me when I say that it does exist.

And as for Muslim Extremists would never kill innocent women and children? If you looked into the Quran and seen how extremists interpret it, you would see that all the innocent people that die go to heaven too, so it's win/win in their eyes.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   
And once again, it's the so called evil Russians who stand up and say no.

It amazes me how some are still fixated with Russia's communist past.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by EVILteddie

The word "terror" and its permutations are nauseously overused and have become largely meaningless. They convey no helpful information except for those who like their minds to be made up by the media and their giverments' propaganda machines. These words are connected by conditioning to persons of Arabic ethnicity or Muslim ideology. However, that's a bias born of ignorance and ATS'rs don't do that. Right!!!

We'd be better served to discuss these events in more meaningful terms so that we can understand what is being discussed. These words are an appeal to bias and prejudice and now stand for little more.

We should let these tired worn out labels of "terror", "terrorist" and "terrorism" fade away and, instead, use terminology that conveys meaningful content.

What say we let these words fade away in much the same way we'd like Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Rice and the rest of that lying crowd to do, provided that they receive their truly just compensation for their deeds, misdeeds, and omissions.

[edit on 11/29/2009 by dubiousone]

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join