It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What role did the secret societies in uk, have in the iraq war?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
For me i am a firm believer that the establishment still runs things in uk and usa. I like the theory that john todd and his tapes put forward, about how they live in england and control america from here.

So lets for a minute say john todd was right, what role did the secret societies that exist in uk, have in relation to the iraq war?

I believe the system that is in place, is that there is a hierarchy behind the scenes and the top ones are priests, that most do not even know. These priests tell the politicians what to do, and i think the priests are like john todd said are in england.

So with the iraq war comission on now, where is the information from these hush hush groups. Personally i think uk lead america into the war, and it was done with this network behind the scenes.

With more light than ever on these groups, do you think we will ever know exactly what they really are doing, and how they come to the decisions they make, lol.

Thoughts....

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Excuse my ignorance, but who the hell is john Todd?
2nd line

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
I believe the system that is in place, is that there is a hierarchy behind the scenes and the top ones are priests, that most do not even know. These priests tell the politicians what to do, and i think the priests are like john todd said are in england.

If secret societies do have that firm a hold in the UK you can be pretty sure that they don't take orders from priests. Certainly not the Roman Catholic kind, in fact Catholics are largely forbidden from taking any kind of influential office, even Blair had to wait until he had left office before his, none too surprising conversion. The UK is and has been historically, very keen to preserve the seperation of Church and state, and also as I recall, Dr Rowan Williams, the head of the Church of England, has even stated that he doesn't feel Freemasonry is in keeping with the 'faith'. I'm not ruling out a secret society pulling the strings, but one that is lead by any established religious order, even Opus Dei, is highly unlikely.

new topics

join