It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats going on in Colorado?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I was just searching some news sites and came across this from yesterday:

Bizarre calf mutilations found on Colorado ranch

SAN LUIS, Colo. — A creepy string of calf mutilations in southern Colorado has a rancher and sheriff's officials mystified, and a UFO chaser thinks extraterrestrials are involved.

Four calves were found dead in a pasture just north of the New Mexico state line in recent weeks. The dead calves had their skins peeled back and organs cleared from the rib cage. One calf had its tongue removed.

But rancher Manuel Sanchez has found no signs of human attackers — such as footprints or ATV tracks — or animal attackers — such as pools of blood. Sheriff's officers tell The Pueblo Chieftan they're baffled.

It's led to speculation the mutilations are the work of aliens. An area UFO chaser, Chuck Zukowski of Colorado Springs, says another calf was found dead near Trinidad earlier this year, its ears removed.

The Associated Press

I normally don't pay much attention to cattle mutilations. I just find the whole thing bizzaringly strange; however, when browsing ATS I stumbled upon this post:

Two Day Sightings in Colorado 11/27/2009
The video's in this thread are by no means good, but, I do find it interesting that there is a supposed UFO during the same time that a cattle mutilation had taken place.

Lastly, there is Colorado Chemtrails 11-25-09 this. Are chemtrails related to UFO's? I have no idea. As Phage mentioned in that post these could most likely be contrails. I haven't made my mind up over the whole chemtrail issue yet so this may just be a coincidence as well. There just seems to be a lot of stuff going on in Colorado these past few days.
Coincidence?

[edit on 28-11-2009 by xEphon]

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
This already has a posting as far as I can tell.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Obviously swamp gas reflecting the light of Venus upon cow pastures causing a chemical reaction within the stomachs of the cattle. The stomachs then produce acidic digestive acids more than the body of the cattle can compensate with the mucus lining of the stomachs. The aforementioned digestive acids make their way into the blood stream of the cattle and kill them slowly from the inside. There is nothing to see here folks, move along.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Do watch Andew Basiago's videos on trip to mars using teleportation.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
The pyramids are used for teleportation.

The calf mutilations should be cattle,not calves.

All legitimate mutilations are harvesting of tissue to enable transplants,someone nearby probably a seven year old child was implanted around the time the mutilation happened.

For chrisksakes Im writing a book already,ok!

What do you people think these are snack breaks for reptilians?

The bovine tissue helps defeat our auto-immune system to allow the implants and nerve grafts the chance to SET.

Look around for abduction victims.

The cattle were MADE FOR US BY DESIGN.We are very much genetic matches where those matches are needed.

[edit on 3-7-2010 by one4all]

[edit on 3-7-2010 by one4all]

new topics

top topics

join