It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Formation reported to MUFON

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I found this video interesting , what seems like individual orbs moving as one object. Until two break away from the rest of the group. Not sure what country this was filmed in. Sure would like to know MUFONs analysis is of the video.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
It was supposedly filmed in France
www.youtube.com...

It looks like aircraft in close formation.
Similar to the video in this thread.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I think your might be right but this is never the less a cool vid. So it may be a formation flying in danger close nighttime formations with continuous lights, which is possible, or it's not of this world. If it sped off at incredible speed I would jump on the alien train for this vid but this does look conventional.

I would like to throw this out there. Video of reptilians on there way to alien gangbang on human woman to create alien human hybrid...?

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by badmoviefan

Video of reptilians on there way to alien gangbang on human woman to create alien human hybrid...?

You really are a bad movie fan. Are you from Tromaville?

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
www.youtube.com...

But they're not really flying around like planes in formation. At one point, when you can see the ground, they seem to be hovering in 1 spot.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Acidtastic

When they are flying directly toward the camera, yes, they appear to hover. That's the way it works.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I see that "aircraft in tight formation" explanation was used for the Chilean video you posted. www.abovetopsecret.com... However I doubt that any aircraft would be "allowed" to fly in such close proximity to each other, if even feasable to hold a tight formation in the dark

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by L.HAMILTON

"Allowed"? By whom?

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by derpif

Yes I am the Toxic avenger!

A comment back on topic: This really does look like conventional craft in what can be viewed as a unconventional formation. As I always say a cool video but with real and verifiable explanations. No smoking gun here.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I've always wondered why aliens, (if that were the case) that would have unlimited technology, would need lights? Especially ones like ours.

It's a cool video though. Definitely unidentified.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Low speed , flight similar to airplane : could be whatever you want.

Oh let say it is a formation of 2 or three plane , in a spy exercice in france ?

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
@Demoncreeper maybe there are an extra life : that doesn't need to be a lot intelligent to go where she wants.

> Maybe there are aliens "animal" in space or in other form of atomes ( and other realities ). We need to be more open in that cases : i think we don't know a lot of what could be possible and what is not.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Nice video. Even if it *is* a formation of planes. Those videos are always cool to look at.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
www.youtube.com...

the problem with that is in some ufo cases no planes were scheduled to be in the air at that time.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by RoyalCanadian

We're not discussing "some UFO cases". We're discussing one video.

[edit on 11/28/2009 by Phage]

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Well no-ones mentioned this so Im gonna,,it soo aint a group of any kind of craft in formation,,,at 2.30 you start to see it more solidly,,,its like a huge long cube with lights that surround it.

Kinda looks like the cyborg cube ship to me on star trek lol

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Alienmindflare

Try thinking of the small lights as being on the wingtips of the planes banking in a turn.

[edit on 11/28/2009 by Phage]

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

urm yeh but that aint no plane,,,2.30 will show its a huge rectangle solid object.Im just saying what I see.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Alienmindflare

You're right it's not a plane. It's six planes.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I see 7 distinct lights at the beginning of the video.

Although it does look remarkably similar to your videos of night-time formation planes, that this is the most likely explanation.

[edit on 28-11-2009 by john124]

new topics

<<   2 >>

join