It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Email From UK City Councilor Adrian Hicks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
This is an email I got from UK city councilor Adrian Hicks:

"Thank you for your email. I find it amazing that I should bump into one of the visitors and see the coming and going of the base and still most of our worlds politicians are not in the loop. This is nothing short of a disgrace. When a mere city councilor knows whats going on and knows where the base is. When is it going to be time for disclosure?" Adrian

www.youtube.com...

I'm nothing but on the fence because I know nothing about Mr. Hicks or what he knows and has seen. I'm just passing along information that he sent me. I emailed him back asking for more specific information about what the visitor looked like and exactly where their base is located.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Interesting and cool! I think he's a city councilor so not a huge amount of pull but I applaud his willingness and want for disclosure.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Liberal Democrat who bumped into an extraterrestrial (presumably) alien on Winchester's main street. I guess that explains it.

Link:

WG3

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Well that justifies his council tax I guess

wonder what his stance is on knife wielding yobs or teenage crime

Yet another example of democracy gone wrong (given his council salary)

Sorry whilst i love ats and the whole culture i find it obnoxious that a public servant uses my money to promote themselves - oh and did any one note the "you majesty" line ? was this even delivered before the queen?

I doubt it

[edit on 28-11-2009 by Silk]

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Another reply from Mr. Hicks -

"The base is just outside of Winchester. They found me."

top topics

join