It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Campaign against swine flu vaccine hits hospitals in UK - BBC radio reports

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   
A campaign group against the swine flu vaccine have been warning the public in the West-Midlands via a poster and leafleting campaign. They have been putting the posters up in hospitals and giving leaflets out to the general public. This is reported on BBC radio, where they have a doctor speak in defence of the vaccine. There has evidently been a problem with this video being repetitively banned from youtube. Here is the latest version:

[edit on 28-11-2009 by Aelfrede]

[edit on 28-11-2009 by Aelfrede]

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Listening to the above BBC radio excerpt, you can understand why a lot of people are going for the vaccine. These people have a way of sounding so matter of fact and confident. Why don't we hear more on the mass media about the statistics, where a large percentage of medical professionals will not be taking the vaccine. Hmmm yeah I wonder why
We could do with some knowledgeable highly respected medical professional going on radio stations giving all the facts and figures. But the problem is, would they be allowed on?

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Here are a couple of disturbing comments from viewers of the above video:

"I'd like to share a fact about the seasonal flu vaccine which is far less dangerous than the swine flu vaccine. It has now been confirmed that it was that vacccine which left my great aunt completely paralyzed so that she can't even talk. This bull# about vaccines has to stop now!"

and

"I've just been speaking to a woman who worked at a care home a few years ago when the deaths of 7 patients where brushed under the carpet after they all died within days of being given the seasonal flu vaccine. There is another story/scandal going on in UK care homes where it seems they are killing the old people (slow kill obviously) to get the beds ready asap for the next patient/victim."

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Glad to see some of my fellow yam-yams are awake to this.

Hopefully the campaign will grow and spread throughout the rest of the country.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Aelfrede

Aelfrede,

Great video!! I'll forward it around. It's so good to know that there are others out there putting up a fight against the coming genocide!

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Hi,

thanks to you both for comments and also stars and flags. It's good to get as much attention to this as possible as might help promote further campaigns. I like the way the posters look so professional.

Cheers,

Aelf

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I saw my practice nurse last Wednesday supposedly about my Diabetes control, the appointment was made by the GP, as soon as I entered the Nurses room, she had the vaccine on the desk waiting for me, a little clear glass bottle with a purple label.

She asked about the Swine flu jab before anything else and was a bit miffed when told her no way was I going to have it or the seasonal jab either, we got onto the Diabetes, she gave me a blood form for blood tests after the New Year, and then while she was talking to me, started to draw up an injection, she said it's ok don't worry it's not for you and practically pushed me out the door, and called in the next patient.

Now before I even went in, the next patient was talking about different things, and he clearly said to another lady, he was not going to have the injection, yet she had already drawn it up for him before he even got into the room, he went in as I was leaving, I thought what a BS system, I am not here for my Diabetes, I am here so you can shove that crap into me.

My cardiologist told me the same morning, that GP's are getting £15 for each vaccination given out.

Can someone confirm that?

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by azzllin

Hi,

that's horrible you felt practically pushed out so she could get onto the next potential bonus 'provider'. Also horrible the way they behave when you say you don't want the vaccine.

As for the bonus they get for vaccinating, I'm not sure, but I know they definitely get something. Remember seeing a figure somewhere but forget what it was. I'm sure it was somewhere around £15

Cheers,

Aelf

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I hope once the crime is "official" and reported in the MSM that these people are rounded up and put in jail for a very very long time. I would suggest it would be for their safety with all those "extremists" about.

Unreal!! So if you don't agree your now an extremist, a term linked with terrorists in the main stream media. So freedom of speech is now linked to terrorist action by association? Let them bloody try!

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by azzllin

My mother is a diabetic full blown due to all the medications that she has been feed for years by the doctors her pancreas just shut down, she is also a high risk because her hart problems and she had bypass surgery a couple years ago.

Her cardiologist recommended that she do not take the swine flu vaccine, but her doctor that treat her diabetes told her to take it.

She is so fed up with the medical community that she said she is not taking a darn thing.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by azzllin

I can't tell you how much the GP's get for each dose but that is the way they make money these days. They get paid for whatever treatment is administered. It really annoys the nurses who are the ones doing the work while the doctor gets the money. Notice how many nurses are given the patient records and are actively going through them and writing to patients telling them to come down and get this that and the next thing. The nurses are good little earners for the docs.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

It comes to something when you cannot even trust your own doctor

Even without the hype, the fact that the "vaccine" is untried and tested, people have dropped dead from the injection, have been paraylised, and from the last outbreak in the US only one person died of the actual flu; 25 people died directly because of the injection, and a large proportion of those who were injected, went on to develop neurological conditions and died years later.

The normal seasonal jab contains no live cultures, however the swine flu jab has several, including green monkey virus that is associated with HIV/AIDS, and has the radioactive element Radium which eventually degrades into polonium, both of which are deadly, and both of which degrade the immune system and the nervous system. It also contains mercury which causes brain damage, so why on earth would anyone in their right mind inject themselves with this obvious attempt of population control?

[edit on 043030p://f12Saturday by Selahobed]

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Selahobed
reply to post by marg6043

The normal seasonal jab contains no live cultures, however the swine flu jab has several, including green monkey virus that is associated with HIV/AIDS, and has the radioactive element Radium which eventually degrades into polonium, both of which are deadly, and both of which degrade the immune system and the nervous system.

[edit on 043030p://f12Saturday by Selahobed]

That's the most incredible thing I've heard yet about the vaccine. Green Monkey Virus? Eh?

On the one hand you've got the likes of Ecoparity on the Ukraine thread saying the conspiracy is actually to get us to not take it, and on the other hand you get stuff like this. What to believe?

Surely most doctors would abide by the Hippocratic Oath and not knowingly give us something so harmful?

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by akkad

In the end of the day doctors are businessmen. It is very easy to turn a blind eye if your practice is going to make a mint (£15 per head) to inject that filth into your system.

Note that they are concentrating on the most vunerable; the young, elderly, pregnant and those with medical conditions that are deamed most vunerable. Straight from the eugenics handbook..

I will admit that my post sounds fantastic and preposterous, however I have fellow PhD friends in the science community who have done their own analysis on a sample jab. I have a PhD myself however i do not work in the field, but it is great that I have friends who do.....

This is the whole point of ATS...... Your back is got!!!

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
"On the one hand you've got the likes of Ecoparity on the Ukraine thread saying the conspiracy is actually to get us to not take it"

Why would there be a conspiracy for people NOT to take the vaccine? Why the manufactured shortages and lineups of braindead masses waiting to get their poison? Why is the media playing big pimp to big pharma and providing virtually no alternative viewpoint?

If people did not take the vaccine, then it would be a lot more difficult to fleece the public taxpayers in another five or ten years down the road when the next artificial pandemic just pops out of the blue.

It is very naive to believe that most doctors aren't in on this scam. Their social status, large paycheck and country club membership is worth a lot more to them than some meaningless oath.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Selahobed
reply to post by akkad

In the end of the day doctors are businessmen. It is very easy to turn a blind eye if your practice is going to make a mint (£15 per head) to inject that filth into your system.

Well said.

And if you can't be held legally liable for your actions, you're on a real winner! I've always wondered why doctors push drugs so hard.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

Any attempt of collusion is systematically put aside...

My advice is do not take the injection.. you do not need it, and if you do in the eyes of your goverment?????

G-d bless xxx

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Selahobed

The monkeys are not the only ones that the cells have been used for the vaccine is a thread around a few months ago on how the vaccine was made.

It was very interesting to know the cocktail of incredible things that are combine to make this swine vaccine.

[edit on 28-11-2009 by marg6043]

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   
The truth is that most HCW don’t realize the real situation. They have been taught in school to trust big pharma and not question or do any independent thinking. It has never occurred to many of them to do otherwise. Medical school really doesn’t encourage freethinking; it is mostly a regurgitation of pre-approved material.

The bottom line is that it is becoming abundantly clear that TBTP want to sell as many doses of vaccine as possible. Make no mistake; big pharma is about as deep into TPTB rabbit hole as something can get. One motive is of course greed. Could there be other motives? Globalists have made no secret that depopulation and population control are high on their agenda lists. Would they want to vaccinate us in order to save us all? That doesn’t really seem to coincide with their stated objectives of reduced population.

Consider the following information:
There has been a massive push to vaccinate people against H1N1 even though there is good evidence that the H1N1 we have seen up to this time is less virulent than the usual seasonal influenza.

Now emerging from the Ukraine (after Dr. Moshe warned of a planned bio-weapon release in that country, causing him to be tazed, gassed and carted off the a mental institution) is a strain, which carries a much more lethal gene directly from the 1918 influenza. This gene, D225G, is associated with DAH (diffuse alveolar hemorrhage) and appears to be much more lethal than the previous versions of H1N1, as it causes infection deep within the lung tissue and has a greater propensity to trigger cytokine storm.
www.recombinomics.com...
www.recombinomics.com...

Mill Hill has recently announced that the influenza vaccine is a low reactor with the new and more virulent D225G strain, which means that the current H1N1 vaccine will not adequately protect from this more lethal strain.
www.recombinomics.com...
www.recombinomics.com...

This creates two problems. One problem is that all of the vaccinated people have now given a selective advantage to the more lethal D225G strain, for which there is no current significant vaccine protection. Just as the current H1N1 has replaced H3N2 as the dominant strain, the new mutation with the D225G now has the selective advantage to become the dominant strain, and the much-touted vaccine will not offer any significant protection from the more lethal D225G strain.
www.recombinomics.com...
www.recombinomics.com...

The other problem is something known as original antigenic sin. In simple terms, when a person has been vaccinated against one strain of influenza, and a closely related strain that the vaccine will not cover appears, the immune response when exposed to the second strain will be derailed. To put it bluntly, the vaccination will make people more susceptible to the more deadly D225G strain, as the immune system produces a greater antibody response to the strain of the vaccination, and not the new D225G infection. Since the new D225G infection is the more lethal of the two the vaccine will hinder the immune system in mounting a response to it, while instead mounting a useless response to the vaccination strain.
cidrapbusiness.us...

So whoever said that TPTB didn’t want us to be vaccinated is in error. If TPTB didn’t want the populations vaccinated, they would not have produced the vaccines, nor would the media have hounded people to become vaccinated, nor would medical organizations have been pushed to encourage the vaccinations. The vaccine clearly is advantageous to the decreased population agenda of TPTB.

Now you possibly know why this has received no media coverage. Good luck to us all, we will need it.

The above is not intended as medical advice, and just represents my personal opinion and interpretation of recent news events.

new topics

top topics

join