It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Above Dealey Plaza shortly after JFK was shot

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   
UFO Above Dealey Plaza 11-22-63:

Enlargement:

Link:
www.rense.com...

Any photographic image analysts out there?

[edit on 02/10/08 by karl 12]

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   
It's balloon boy !

Or , one of those ancient humanoids from Mars .

... but more likely a processing error on the negative

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by radarloveguy

i thought the same thing.

anyone else have an idea?

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   
If I had to guess I'd say this was simply some damage on the photograph.

Unless it shows up in another photo there is really no way of discovering if it was something actually in the sky.

Any idea what the news story was about? The headline reads 'Treasure Trove Trashed - Photo of Dealy Plaza taken day after JFK assassination among those found' which suggests that maybe there was a collection of similar photos which were damaged in some way but this one survived, albeit with possibly some slight damage in the corner.

We need a bit more information about the photo's provenance really.

[edit on 28/11/2009 by MarrsAttax]

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by ugie1028
anyone else have an idea?

you mean a dumbfounded assumption and a brainlessly hollow conspiracy theory...

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by deadlysponge

that too!

Third

and fourth line...

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 07:25 AM
link   
I spent a little time with the picture and just wanted to share what I found.

It is an interesting photo… though not really outstanding for any one thing except what looks like a piece of curled, flying link sausage w/exhaust plume. What that is… is anyone's guess.

I suppose that in some future (or present?) point when time travel technology is available, one might want to see just exactly ‘what’ happened in Dealey Plaza that day.

I did a few crop & blows of the large version of the photo located at AOL. I first converted to a bitmap before working it and then rendered the following examples in png.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0288251655fd.png[/atsimg]

There’s another object in the sky that… just my personal opinion, could be a CH-34 helicopter which was the mainstay, rotary-wing transport of the US Military at the time.

Finally, there is the clock that was part of a billboard on top of the book depository. It would seem to show the time as either 2:04 or 2:09. That would be a little over 90 minutes after the assassination, which Wikipedia says took place at 12:30 local time... if the image was indeed even taken the day of the shooting.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f3e2fb33d329.png[/atsimg]

Will be interesting to see if anyone comes forward from that day who recalls see anything strange in the air.

Original Dealey image link (Second image of three): news.aol.com...

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Streets full of people and nobody is looking at this huge flying ring leaving a giant exhaust plume?

I'm going with damage to the print/negative as the most likely explanation.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by draknoir2

You're probably right but... as neither of us were there (or were you? lol), it's still speculation to assume anything.

Speaking for myself, I think it is safe to call the image interesting... and leave it at that.

Always been interested in the subject of JFK's assassination... I remember the day quite well.

Best

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by redoubt

You're probably right but... as neither of us were there (or were you? lol), it's still speculation to assume anything.

Best

If you have to be present at every alleged UFO sighting to qualify to discuss it here, that kind of limits the the discourse, doesn't it?

Thousands of people were there and hundreds have come out on record as witnesses to even the most obscure details of that particular day... no mention of a giant flying ring saucer leaving a cloud of exhaust in its wake.

[edit on 30-11-2009 by draknoir2]

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   

If you have to be present at every alleged UFO sighting to qualify to discuss it here, that kind of limits the the discourse, doesn't it? Thousands of people were there and hundreds have come out on record as witnesses to even the most obscure details of that particular day... no mention of a giant flying ring saucer leaving a cloud of exhaust in its wake.

Good lord.

I was speaking for myself. It was an opinion, not an invitation to a AOL style pissing match.

Heck, I even agree with you that it was likely just a flaw on the negative or something. You made perfectly good sense. All I said was that short of being there, we just can't nail it down for certain.

All I was doing was sharing a few photo crops and some ideas, okay?

Thanks.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by redoubt

i was just knocking on wood yet again.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   

If you have to be present at every alleged UFO sighting to qualify to discuss it here, that kind of limits the the discourse, doesn't it? Thousands of people were there and hundreds have come out on record as witnesses to even the most obscure details of that particular day... no mention of a giant flying ring saucer leaving a cloud of exhaust in its wake.

Good lord.

I was speaking for myself. It was an opinion, not an invitation to a AOL style pissing match.

Heck, I even agree with you that it was likely just a flaw on the negative or something. You made perfectly good sense. All I said was that short of being there, we just can't nail it down for certain.

All I was doing was sharing a few photo crops and some ideas, okay?

Thanks.

This is why I edited my response - to avoid you taking it the wrong way... which you did anyway. Don't know what an "aol style pissing match" is, but rest assured this isn't one of them.

My point was [and remains] that "being there" isn't a requirement to cast doubt on an alleged UFO photo, nor does not being there make it any more likely to be genuine. The fact that people were there and did not report it makes it a likely glitch or fraud.

And I am willing to bet that as soon as this pic makes its rounds on the internet there will be people suddenly claiming to have seen it, or know somebody who did.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   

And I am willing to bet that as soon as this pic makes its rounds on the internet there will be people suddenly claiming to have seen it, or know somebody who did.

Yup... you see? We agree on something else.

But if this should occur, the workable factors of age, location and other bonafides should be easy enough to substantiate. That it has been this long that no one has mentioned anything of the sort, would seem to verify the flawed negative (or similar) theory.

What I DID find interesting, however, was the plume/distortion around the circular object. I have a friend who works at a photo lab at a nearby college who says she will have a look at it for her opinion. If it is anything other than what we have already beaten to death here, I will come back to share it.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   

What I DID find interesting, however, was the plume/distortion around the circular object. I have a friend who works at a photo lab at a nearby college who says she will have a look at it for her opinion. If it is anything other than what we have already beaten to death here, I will come back to share it.

It looks almost like whatever was on the exposure was bleeding downward. Not a photographer myself, but in the "olden times" didn't they dip the paper into various solutions and then hang them up to dry when developing?

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Wow that is one spectacular inflated life saving tire that is being thrown into the sky, it's amazing.

images.inmagine.com...

[edit on 11/30/2009 by krystalice]

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   
A very large ship.
The Lozenge type that Bill Lyne has mentioned seeing at times.
The dark path is evident.
Anyone in those buildings may have felt a strange sensation from
the propulsion system.
Amazing find Karl.
The UFO is not entirely light bending but can emit a dark visible light
at times and people might have seen a dark cloud.
Einstein and gravity bending light has nothing on electricity bending
light. Looks like Tesla did a better job in the light bending department.

ED: Sweet deal finding the photos instead of going to a museum
and locked away never to be seen again.
Guess no one will mention the UFO.
Because the UFO is denied to test our ignorance.

[edit on 11/30/2009 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by redoubt

Redoubt, thanks for your replies and I appreciate your efforts in analyzing the photograph - of course the image could just be an anomaly but its worth looking into.

Theres another instance of an unidentified object leaving a 'smoke-ring' below -if you fast foward to 7:33 on this video then its the last in the series of the Heflin photographs:

Link:
www.nicap.org...

Cheers.

[edit on 02/10/08 by karl 12]

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

Super ring formation, not a hoax.
That would show ignorance.
We must deny the misinformation.

Ring of ionized air giving off a dark purple light.
Remember Jimi Hendrix and the Purple Haze, thats what he was talking about.
A ring of drive terminals every 30 degrees allow the craft to speed off at those
directions. See the Tesla patents, all the parts are there, just put them
together the right way. Have fun.

ED: Check out the next in the series:
History Channel UFO Hunters 207 Lost UFO Files 2008-2.avi
At 0:19 see a string of balls of ionized air and recall the fiery
UFO sending out light balls on either side.

[edit on 11/30/2009 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
The 'UFO Rings' are very weird indeed.

This one was 'declared' smoke ring by the military - yet it kept cohesion and fineness as it moved along the sky...

Here, on a much smaller scale, is a smoke ring created by some clever chaps. The ring cannot escape from the induced vortex.. whoa! Did someone say "vortex" ? As in the Torsion Field stuff Hoagland is going on about?

I am starting to think, these rings may be the signature of a UFO using exotic Torsion Field propulsion, one that by accident or design, the pilots did not manage to hide from the camera.

Here's another, high-up in the sky, wave to the pilot!

One more for luck..

top topics

<<   2 >>

join