It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what made the universe!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by sirnex

If your attempting to say that what you posted was a form of common sense sarcasm, then you don't understand what either are or don't understand how to fully articulate such a stance in written form.

From the form of writing you did put forth, it looked more serious than sarcastic. Not trying to start something, but pointing out a slight flaw in thought form to written form. To be honest, it *is* quiet difficult to discern what your state of mind is compared to your post. There are many ways to articulate your thought a lot more coherently, but common sense, as you indicate, was not one of them. Please learn the differences between all these before posting drivel BS. Thank you.

hahaha.
It is not "drivel" to make a crystal clear point, without articulating everyone else into an oblivion of misunderstanding.

Recap:

Intro: Something CANNOT be made from nothing.

Closing: Something CANNOT be made from nothing.

Here, let me help you as you so kindly tried to help me. ( Only I won't throw in a bit of a personal attack, like you did )

Hold my hand as I take you back through.....

Well, to say that coming from nothing makes no sense or that a continuous cycle makes no sense because it would have to come from something initially but then state that it makes more sense to have an eternal creator that arose from nothing itself is a bit of a contradiction and devoid of all logical thought and intelligence.

So you are thinking that somewhere in my original post, I contradicted myself by clearly stating that something CANNOT be made from nothing.

I suppose I should have quoted the OP from page one, when he said that something COULD be made from nothing. But wait for it.

The BIG contradiction that you felt would be worthy to point out AND (without all the articulation), call me a "big stupid face", is that I then believed

that it makes more sense to have an eternal creator that arose from nothing itself.

Those are your words, not mine. Your interpretation is incorrect. Let me re quote me.

Originally posted by Demoncreeper

The theory of an omnipotent being that created what exists now, almost makes more sense than tracing the universe back to a big bang that formed out of nothing.

Notice the words: "THEORY" and "ALMOST". Equating to some sarcasm. Sure, I suppose that I could have articulated further by explaining that there are also "Theories" that the "big bang" happened from nothing. (of which I don't believe, because of the "nothing" thing...)
But I guess my bad there. I MUST be

devoid of all logical thought and intelligence.

I am still defending the fact that SOMETHING cannot come from NOTHING.

In your defense, sense is not all that common. I see that everyday.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
My mind made the universe.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Well I'm sorry

Apology accepted.
Moving on.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by 13579

Ether condensation became matter that continually makes the universe.
Always consider theories that include the ether.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join