It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Mohammed contacted?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 05:31 AM
link   
I think he might have been, because the Koran has some very good astronomical science in it (like describing the Big Bang). though i don't agree with its message at all.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 06:24 AM
link   
I wouldnt know too much about mohamed, but I think the bible tells of Moses talking to them before they lef, hence the hand over of the two witnesses.

Mt. Sinai, I found the article that came out in June I think, that talked about how some researcher thought Mt.Sinai could be the Pyramid in Giza.
Why? Since some alternate researchers have thought so for years, and the Isis met with one of the female anunnakis on the top of the Pyramid before the left..

Just ramblings here, I just find it intresting that also Quran and Torah speak of these SciFi events like you present in the OP.

[edit on 28/11/2009 by ChemBreather]

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   
There are quite a few presuppositions in that OP -> there's quite a bit of evidence that the big bang (as currently defined) is not accurate.

Pretend for a moment that any healer in any ancient religious text has ET origins. That's about as realistic as believing that any non-historical (in other words, biblical) figure existed in the first place.

If you are looking to that particular prophet, I'd be much more concerned with his marriage to a child. en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Donnie Darko

I dare say that prophet Muhammad had extensive experiences with aliens (Jinn). What makes Islam different from all other religions is the Koran descriptions of encounters with these extraterrestrials.

A Brief Account Of The True Nature Of The 'UFO Entities

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I understand that he was contacted at first in a cave. It is said that he took to having seizures, an epileptic fit of sorts, began foaming at the mouth quite a bit, and made grunting noises before passing out. When he woke up he started writing the Quran. At first he went to the Jews but they rejected him as a false prophet. He then turned to the Christians who rejected him as a heretic and a false prophet. After that he stopped writing anything good about either and starting writing things like "kill them wherever they may be found.." After some more epileptic fits and more seizures and grunting noises, the Quran was complete. So yes, I would say that he was definitely contacted.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   

THE CHIEF CHARACTERISTICS OF THE JINNS

1. In the normal state they are not visible to ordinary human sight.

2. They are, however, capable of materializing and appearing in the physical world. And they can alternately make themselves visible or invisible at will.

3. They can change shape, and appear in any sort of guise, large or small. (See for example, Ahmad Jamaludin's excellent report, A WAVE OF SMALL HUMANOIDS IN MALAYSIA IN 1970, in FSR Vol. 28, No. 5). Ahmad Jamaludin is a Muslim, and he knows, of course, what it is that we are talking about.

4. They are able also to appear in the guise of ANIMALS. (Yetis? Pumas? Loch Ness Monsters? ) [And Chupacabras, it appears -d4]

5. They are inveterate liars and deceivers, and delight in bamboozling and misleading mankind with all manner of nonsense. (See the average Spiritualist SEANCE for examples of their activities, and also the usual "communications" from UFO entities in close-encounter cases. ) ["channeling," anyone? -d4]

6. They are addicted to the abduction or kidnapping of humans. (The Scotsman Robert Kirk, who wrote "The Secret Commonwealth" in 1691, evidently "knew more than was good for his health", and was killed by them. )

7. They delight in tempting humans into sexual intercourse and liaisons with them, and Arabic literature abounds with accounts of this kind of contact by mankind with both the "goodies" and the "baddies" among the JINNS. There are also even a considerable number of accounts of encounters between the "goodies" and famous Muslim saints. For example, the book MANAQUIB AL-ARIFIN has a number of very significant references to contacts between such higher beings, and JALAL AL-DIN RUMI, Islam's greatest mystical poet, who lived from 1207 to 1273.
(I often wonder which category of JINNUS it was that was encountered in Brazil by the farmer A. V. B. See my third article on "A. V. B." , POSTSCRIPT TO THE MOST AMAZING CASE OF ALL, in FSR Vol. 11, No. 4, August 1965. )
IN OFFICIAL ISLAM - AND THIS CANNOT BE OVER-EMPHASIZED - THE EXISTENCE OF THE JINNS HAS ALWAYS BEEN COMPLETELY ACCEPTED, EVEN LEGALLY, AND EVEN TO THIS DAY, IN ISLAMIC JURISPRUDENCE. THE FULL CONSEQUENCES IMPLIED BY THEIR EXISTENCE WERE WORKED OUT LONG AGO. THEIR LEGAL STATUS, IN ALL RESPECTS, WAS DISCUSSED AND FIXED, AND THE POSSIBLE RELATIONS BETWEEN THEM AND MANKIND -- ESPECIALLY IN RELATION TO QUESTIONS OF MARRIAGE AND PROPERTY! -- WERE SERIOUSLY EXAMINED BY JURISTS, AS THE GREATEST AND MOST AUTHORITATIVE WESTERN SOURCE, THE ENCYCLOPAEDIA OF ISLAM, CONFIRMS.
Stories of sexual commerce between JINNS and mankind have been of perennial interest to Arab readers, and it is important at this point to mention that in CHINESE literature (and in China the Han population are not Muslims -- only certain of the smaller minority peoples of the North-West and Far West are) there is also a considerable tradition of this sort which awaits examination by Ufologists.
The great Arabic literary catalogue known as the FIHRIST, compiled in the year 373 of the Muslim Calendar ( = C. E. 995) by Muhammad bin Ishaq bin Abi Ya'qub al-Nadim al-Warraq al-Baghdadi, lists no less than sixteen works dealing with this theme. (Compare also the European occultists' records of sexual contact between men and female SYLPHS, as well as the copious medieval Christian records relating to INCUBI and SUCCUBAE. )
Most Westerners will discount all this talk about the JINNS with the usual argument that the Arabs "are barbarians anyway". Let me therefore point out that, in C. E. 995, when the FIHRIST was written, the brilliant civilization of the Arabs was incomparably higher than anything elsewhere in the world except for China and that Christian and Western RENAISSANCE owes its origins as much to our contact with Islam (the Crusades) as to the early percolation of Greek learning to the West.
As a matter of fact quite a lot of the philosophy and the literature of the Greeks reached us first, not in Greek at all, but in the Arabic translations secured from Cordoba and Toledo in Spain in the 10th and 11th centuries, when the Muslims still held most of Spain.
It is only in the last few centuries, and particularly since the Industrial Revolution and the growth of modern materialistic Science, that the West has forged ahead. But in 1200 C. E. Muslim Science was in the lead, particularly in such fields as Medicine, Mathematics, and Astronomy, and it would be grossly impudent to assume that our current "superiority" over them has anything permanent about it.

8. THE JINNS are wont to snatch up humans and teleport or transport them, setting them down again -- if indeed they ever do set them down again -- miles away from where they were picked up, and all this is the "twinkling of an eye". (See my first article on TELEPORTATIONS, about the Spanish soldier who, on October 25, 1593, was suddenly taken from Manila in the Philippine Islands across the Pacific to Mexico City. In FSR Vol. 11, No. 2, 1965).

9. The Arabian tradition asserts that, throughout all known history, there have been a few particular human beings who, through some strange favour, have "been in league with the JINNS" or "had a compact with the JINNS" -- to such a degree that the JINNS have endowed them with what we regard as "preternatural powers" -- ie. , PSYCHIC POWERS.
These humans have consequently become known as wonder-workers, soothsayers, and MAGICIANS. (Either "white magicians" or "black magicians", depending of course upon what sort of JINNS they were in league with. )
Here again, compare the European tradition about individuals who have discovered how to collaborate with the KINGDOM OF THE SYLPHS or the FAIRIES. For example, there is the case of the "working partnership", not more than seventy years ago, between a SYLPH and a highly successful Parisian dealer in rare old books. The SYLPH made its contribution by acting as the "scout" and finding out where and in whose possession the rare books were. All the dealer had to do then was to approach the owners and offer to buy!

10. Along with all these displays of prowess by the JINNS there goes, finally, a tremendous TELEPATHIC POWER and the ability (to use an age-old term) to "CAST A GLAMOUR" over their human victims. Our UFO records are already full of evidence of this.

A Brief Account Of The True Nature Of The 'UFO Entities

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Muhammad was contacted by a demonic angel, quite possibly the boss himself. The evidence is in Muhammad himself, the way he lived his life, the message he presented and the obvious effort to pervert and emulate (ripoff) the pre-existing multi millennial message of Judaism and Christianity. It consists of absolutely no previous historical basis to the Quran. A pure fabrication which has proven over and over to have no benefit or merit to humanity.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Or maybe he just made it all up so he could control people, just like all other religions.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Before I am beset upon by religious sycophants, let me clue you in to some things.

Muhammad was most likely schizophrenic. Link

Schizophrenia may not have been his only mental illness, as he kept child brides. Link

Like it or not, Muhammad was a brutal warlord who had a hard-on for chopping people's heads off. Link

And before you criticize me for the neck slicing comment, if you really have read the Koran, you know beheadings are made reference to in nearly a dozen of the Shura.

Now, to the topic at hand; my answer? No, he wasn't contacted. In my perfect little fantasy world, extra-terrestrials would lean more toward contacting the peacefully philosophical and deeply intellectual among us. What good would they do rubbing elbows with people who like to destroy? Any people who like to rape the land, decapitate her people, and force people who don't ascribe to your same ideology to live under the suffocating blanket of "protection tax". Muhammad has about as much chance of being contacted as Mao or MacArthur. Zero.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Contacted in what way?

At least he did have some spiritual experiences and probably met various spiritual entities. He also seem to have been an astral projector and experienced Out of Body Experiences, which may have been what set the foundation for his work in the first place.

He does describe his journey through the "7 heavens" in good details and it is very little doubt this was an astral projection experience he had.

The same goes for most other religions and their important religious leaders, most of them seem to have had out of body / astral projection experiences where they have seen and experienced the "divine" and its inhabitants.

-Maggador

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Interesting idea.

Its all to do with interpretation I guess.

If you read the Bible one way, it is the interpretation of a divine entity's wishes by man.

If you read it another way, its the greatest contact story ever told.

So I guess the same can be said of the Quran, and possible of other religious texts from around the world. There are certainly some very common elements to beliefs of the different civilisations that have existed world wide suggesting contact during our past, so.....why not?

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
or gee, maybe they are all three so closely related because um.... they bible is an offshoot of the book of genisis and the torah (OT is verbatim) and Islam did the same thing. The book of genisis is a sh**ty copy of the epic of creation from the times of sumeria. Strange how the book of genisis was founded in about 600 BCE...wait.. Oh yeah That was when the hebrew people were held captive in Babylonia. and the two child religions shortly after were created ...and I will call them christianity, and islam.
Islam just took it a step further and researched as many of the old "scriptures" as they could find to incorporate. You have to realise, the iraqi people/assyrian/iranian/middle eastern area.. namely those three, stem from an intellect where we have no idea originated. like it or not, they are infact some of the smartest people on the planet, and always have been. Before anyone asks that retarded question.. What about the asians.. well they are well disciplined, and pay attention well enough to retain some of the stuff they are taught in school long enough that they can actually advance in education (unlike the US/UK)

The Imams (sp) were very educated men in those days. engineers, sages, and taught religion, peace and wisdom. the discovery of coffee alone explains this.

either way, its not hard to look at old tablets believed to be accurate because they were allegedly writ by the old gods, (anunnaki at that place and time) and post them in as teachings of a goat farmer... riiiiight. anyway. thats how this is explained.

[edit on 28-11-2009 by stanlee]

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Religion and UFO's simply do not mix, there's far more proof of UFO's than there is of Jesus etc yet one is taken as fact while the other is vilified?

The only thing I will say is that the Koran talks of some scientific stuff well before it could have been easy to prove like salt and fresh water not mixing.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Fromabove

muhammed was illiterate

top topics

join