It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why American's are Extremely valuable to the "NWO"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 04:54 AM
link   
How valuable is something that is well trained, like a K9 unit dog, piano tuner, watch maker? Very right? It takes many years to mold each from a simple person or animal into a tool essentially. Take the modern average joe 6 pack American citizen and compare it to you're average citizen of any other country around the world. The American is trained to be the perfect consumer slave for the multinational corporations, the other isn't and won't be for another generation or two at least. It's taken decades, heck even centuries for TPTB to accomplish such a feat. Do you know how hard and expensive it would be to train or hypnotize another say, 200 million of them from China, India, ect? The population of America is worth much more than even the populations of both India and China at this time. You've all seen consumption comparisons. There is no comparison per capita, no other population in the world comes close. Now that they have America by the balls, it's time for them to expand this type of culture and you can see it happening everyday.

About population reduction and all that, 500 million is the magic number right? But why? I believe it's for sustainability of this type of culture. It's the right number to have enough to keep the machine going but not enough to over throw it or bankrupt it from military spending to control it.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Not much to add, but I find no objections to that as of yet. Although it doesn't explain my belief that they are trying to and plan to kill off many americans.
S&F

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by calstorm

They will most likely arrest militia and pro constitutionals. Offer a deal, either shut up or die.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Wow... I joined just to say how stupid this idea that Americans are brainwashed is. I am young and trust me I know more then 100's of people in REAL life in America that hate gov't. America is quite the opposite we have more miltas/gangs/conspire theorists then any other country. Police is not as corupt as people say they are. Military men are not all brainwashed. Almost everyone knows 9/11 was not an attack by some arabs, maybe you people need to get out more.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 04:57 AM
link   
The thing about Americans is that they Will SACRIFICE for the greater GOOD.

That is exactly what they are doing to day by fighting the Ghost of terrorism. And they do it with pride. When the twin towers got hit. You damaged the American pride. They announced war against this ghost immediately.

They acted without thinking. But now they are starting to think. 8 years after.

Ghosts dont exist they are created.

[edit on 27.06.08 by spy66]

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Faithful123
Wow... I joined just to say how stupid this idea that Americans are brainwashed is. I am young and trust me I know more then 100's of people in REAL life in America that hate gov't. America is quite the opposite we have more miltas/gangs/conspire theorists then any other country. Police is not as corupt as people say they are. Military men are not all brainwashed. Almost everyone knows 9/11 was not an attack by some arabs, maybe you people need to get out more.

Americans are absolutely brainwashed. We are the unhealthiest population in the world mentally and physically. We are the most medicated both physically and mentally.

I know lots of people who don't agree with what the governments doing also but they also believe in 2012 they will have their voice in the election which is a complete show.

Yes we have gangs which are just the channels of TPTB to sell drugs.

Yes we have militias but they are now filed under domestic terrorist and being watched.

The Police are insanely corrupt, it's shocking how naive and ignorant you are on that subject. They are the largest gang in America.

I personally know many military and military families. Some are brainwashed, some are great people who just want a job, some don't care what they are told as long as their paid. Remember, if sh!t ever does hit the fan people will always put themselves before others. If a soldier knows he is arresting American citizens but also knows if he doesn't follow command he will be one of those being arrested what do you think he's going to do? Be a hero or play it safe and try to provide for his family?

9/11? are you kidding me? People DON'T CARE! You can show me every pole you can find about 9/11 and what people think but the reality is, beyond answering that pole that's about as long as they thought about 9/11 in a while.

This thread wasn't made to argue about what the American population is or isn't. It's about why the American population is very valuable to the NWO.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by spy66
The thing about Americans is that they Will SACRIFICE for the greater GOOD.

That is exactly what they are doing to day by fighting the Ghost of terrorism. And they do it with pride. When the twin towers got hit. You damaged the American pride. They announced war against this ghost immediately.

They acted without thinking. But now they are starting to think. 8 years after.

Ghosts dont exist they are created.

[edit on 27.06.08 by spy66]

American's are about fitting in and being sure their peers accept them. American's haven't sacrificed for the greater good in a very long time. Look at the lack of personal responsibility these days. Few are starting to think for themselves, many still let the media, political and religious leaders think for them.

ONCE AGAIN. This thread is about why American's are valuable to the NWO. Not your OPINION if they are brainwashed or not.

For those who don't think Americans are brainwashed do more research before you post. It is common knowledge among educated conspiracy theorist that Americans are. Stop wasting our time and space on here. I am not antiAmerican. I'm a realist and the reality is Americans are brainwashed.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Americans ARE a valuable tool for the NWO, for the simple reason they are easily swayed to an idea, all you have to do is show it on their TV, advertise it on the radio, or some other media, then say either " God Bless America" or " The whole world HATES America because of our 'freedoms', therefore we must go and kill them, God Bless America", some other bollocks about being a patriotic American, America , home of the brave , land of the free , home of the niave and land of the expensive more like.

Americans are a gullible lot, as well as being lazy ( no offense by the way but you are, and then again so are we), you want to be TOLD everything, and not research for yourselves the real truth.
You'll readily believe that if you question you'll be classed as an urban terrorist and your fear lets them get away with the lies, and you'll sit back incase your called a commie or mussielovinsob.

The rest of the world however takes everything with a little pinch of salt, but even then there is no one willing to make a stand for the people, its all about what you can get for yourselves, let someone else do it intead, that way you don't have to get your hands dirty.

[edit on 30/11/09 by DataWraith]

new topics

top topics

join