It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Talk about clever, try this out! Web-bots cousin. (UPDATE)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 02:53 AM
link   
hey all, i know weve driven this great thread into the ground, though upon a bit of investigating and returning to the scene of the crime i discover a few alterations to the front page......;

PLEASE NOTE: This bot learns to be clever from real people, and its AI can 'say' things you may think inappropriate. Use with discretion, and at YOUR OWN RISK.

and this... ;

PARENTAL ADVICE: Visitors never talk to a human, however convincing it may seem. The AI learns many topics and should be used ONLY WITH OVERSIGHT.

so to all my fellow ATS members who thought it was a dirct human interface, it appears not so .

And this was at the bottom, a link.......

Interview AI suspects and witnesses - become Sherlock Holmes or Dr Watson - experience www.221b.sh

FASCINATING

The link appears to be a game of sorts , just started it now
!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Can you provide a link to the page?

Thanks

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 02:57 AM
link   
It appears that the link takes you to a page that leads you to a Sherlock Holmes game. Enjoy!!!

BTW, the original Thread is here;

Talk about clever, try this out! Web-bots cousin

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by QBSneak000

Cleverbot (updated)

There you go mate, you may have to visit the link in my second post to understand why ive updated the thread....enjoy

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 04:12 AM
link   
It's not a clever bot, it just lies

Lines

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by scubagravy

Come on now you are trying to milk this you did a thread on it there is nothing new so why start this thread you could just add to the other thread.

THANKYOU

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by mars1

I knew id get one of you far out hysterical ATS'rs, thats why i added a post to my last. Hence Why i believe i got your msg in the first place, because i posted what i did. Its all come to Fruition .....LOL. ATS, really is stupid!!!! (3.142)(1.618)!!! xxx

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by scubagravy

What are you trying to say to me i was not having a go at you i was just trying to say you had a thread on this subject already you could just add to that there was no need for this.

I knew id get one of you far out hysterical ATS'rs, thats why i added a post to my last. Hence Why i believe i got your msg in the first place, because i posted what i did. Its all come to Fruition .....LOL. ATS, really is stupid!!!! (3.142)(1.618)!!! xxx

THANKYOU

new topics

top topics

join