It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please, do not reply on this thread.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 02:27 AM
link   
This thread is mainly to my own purposes to keep an index of various topics I find interesting; for now there are mainly topics iniated by me, but I will add them as they pop up in the boards.

Format: Topic and a short description in style of abstract below. If the author of the thread is other than I, it is also mentioned.

ATS threads of interest (in my opinion) sorted by the topics:

ATS Skunk Works:

Magical Number Nine
Thread is basically about number nine (9). It has some interesting properties when calculated in certain ways - also there is a link to real world applications that are closely related to this number.

What if I have found a way to immortality
This thread ponders the possibilities of immortality; various posters have come up with fascinating ideas and there is also pondering the ethical issues of possible immortality.

FLAME WARRIORS - Find out your character (another unimportant thread)
There is a link to a funny site created by Mike Reed. He characterizes certain type of people that appears time to time in various sites, like ATS and other boards. They be teh feared FLAME WARRIORS, mighty combanants that can invade any conversation and scatter the lesser minds all over then to be easy pray for the mental slaughtering.

Board Business & Questions:

Misleading Thread Titles - a small request
Quite often you see obscurely titled thread topics on ATS. This thread is a humbe request to give more consideration when giving a title for your thread.

Conspiracies in Religions:

Bible and Church; contradiction club
The texts of the bible and the teachings of church are in contradiction in many cases; there are few examples on this thread.

Medical Issue & Conspiracies:

Experiencing periodical backache, around pelvis and lower back? The Cure (possibly)
This thread addresses the misalignment of SI-joint found in pelvis. There are few simple excercises to relieve the pain and perhaps ones that can make it better.

New World Order:

NWO - the destiny of human kind?
This thread addresses some aspects of the New World Order, whether it is as an idea relevant for the survival of human species or that would it rather be the conspiracy of the elite.

Project Camelot - An Army Experiment of Social Sciences?
This is as the title suggests. Project Camelot was orginally an army project for social sciences, evaluating the possibilites for revolution.

Psychology, Philosophy & Metaphysics:

Explaining the Occult, The Clairvoyance and -audience
Why are we experiencing precognitive phenomenas sometimes? This thread is an attempt to chart the reasons behind those events, explaining them from rather mundane viewpoint of our sensoral capabilities.

Explaining the occult - the interconscious and astral
Some people experience something they call Astral travelling or -projection. Often it is left obscure, that what are these experienced phenomenas. Here is an attempt to explain them in terms of psychology.

The Two Realities
Usually humans experience the reality in two-fold way. We can sense the objective reality with our senses, yet psychologically we can experience the reality in a distinct, personal way. This thread addresses the issue of "two realities", one being the physical reality, the other being the psychological, more subjective one. Related thread: Is believing illusional?

The Psychological Revolution
This thread addresses the method to experience the reality in more profound way; experiencing it as a whole, not distinct and one that is divided into parts.

Realism vs. Believing
An inquiry to the most fundamental, humane approaches for experiening the reality. Some consideration about the nature of believing and realism. Related thread: Is believing illusional?

The Gray Area:

Potent of Sound
Often people disregard the capability of sound in general. We are exposed to all kind of noise, how will it affect our mind, perhaps even body itself? In this thread, there are some consideration given for the issue.

[edit on 28-11-2009 by v01i0]

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 02:47 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 02:51 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I know you said don't reply... But if this thread is simply for your own purposes - why don't you just keep it saved on your computer saved as a text file? - or better yet an HTML file so that the links work?

If you want to be able to access it from anywhere then you could email it to your self or use any number of online storage methods...

If everyone started making a thread to do this then wouldn't it kind of clog up the boards?

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Now_Then

Yeah i agree.
If you want to keep an index, just save everything to a document or file?

Do you actually need to start a thread to remember stuff you've looked at or made?.

What's wrong with subscriptions or your "my ats" section?

[edit on 28/11/09 by blupblup]

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I'm going to post links to some my threads in here to save me having to go all the way to my profile.
Please don't READ,STAR OR FLAG THEM

40 Free courses About the Human Body and so much more

DIY - Long Term Food And Seed Storage

What a great resource for ATS survival ?

Quantum computing breakthrough arises from unknown molecule

Randomness is a way of life

[edit on 28-11-2009 by The Utopian Penguin]

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
You are so retarded that you don't understand the possible causes what one may have? Maybe I wanted to post this thread because I wanted it be linkable on my signature? Or maybe I have reasons that you are not even able to comprehend? :bnghd:

I told you not to reply this thread, and since you insist to do that, you'll deserve all this...

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Ahhh, here's a little somethin' to brighten your day:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/674046a10cc8.gif[/atsimg]

[edit on 29-11-2009 by LadySkadi]

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by v01i0

I told you not to reply this thread, and since you insist to do that, you'll deserve all this...

Don't reply to this post!

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   

You are so retarded

I am replying to this post!!!
Thats not very nice and for that you get

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   

You are so retarded that you don't understand the possible causes what one may have?

Who's retarded ?

Maybe I wanted to post this thread because I wanted it be linkable on my signature? Or maybe I have reasons that you are not even able to comprehend? :bnghd:

Did you check the O.C.W. thread I did ?
There is some good learnin' and resources in there.
Think of all the great threads you could make.

So you start A thread on a BB with the title "don't respond"
I have a feeling this thread will become one of the most popular threads on BTS.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fcadd78c84a3.png[/atsimg]

I heard someone mention that they may do a thread summarizing this thread.

I think there might even be a video of the book of the podcast of this thread.
I expect there to be a few well formulated posts,waxing poetically about this thread and exploring the nuances of this soon to be exceptional thread.

Over time I have reason to believe that this thread may lead to world peace and free food for all.

LONG LIVE THIS THREAD!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5bdd94418e63.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 28-11-2009 by The Utopian Penguin]

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Utopian Penguin

I have a feeling this thread will become one of the most popular threads on BTS.
\

Mi two ...

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   

You are so retarded that you don't understand the possible causes what one may have?

Welcome to warningsville

Thats a bit hypocritical seeing as you are actually replying on your own thread

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
OP put this in BTS, fully expecting NOBODY would ever see it.
I replied, but then again, I am nobody.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
This thread is perfect for the reverse psychology forum.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   

You are so retarded that you don't understand the possible causes what one may have? Maybe I wanted to post this thread because I wanted it be linkable on my signature? Or maybe I have reasons that you are not even able to comprehend? :bnghd:

I have to admit, those are some cool links.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   

You guys are ALL retarded! Lol, this is the funniest thing I've seen all day.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8021bd96ae99.jpg[/atsimg]

six

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I am not gonna post...I am not gonna post. You cant make me..

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join