It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cross Shaped Arizona UFO? Tonight

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by phrankie79
If you play around with the brightness and contrast on the original photo, it appears to be emitting red/blue/green from the orbs. I don't think it is solid, but in formation.

The photo was taken near Flagstaff, AZ. Which is home to the US Naval Observatory.

[edit on 28-11-2009 by phrankie79]

I'm none the wiser lol??? So you think they are flares?

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I don't think it was flares.

According to the guy who took the pic, he estimated the size to a football stadium or two. I do not think military flares can cover an area that large.

Here's the pic with the brightness adjusted a little.

img8.imageshack.us...

This isn't the first reported "cross" shaped ufo in Arizona. NUFORC has a some reports in there online database.

[edit on 29-11-2009 by phrankie79]

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   

According to the guy who took the pic, he estimated the size to a football stadium or two. I do not think military flares can cover an area that large.

img8.imageshack.us...

This isn't the first reported "cross" shaped ufo in Arizona. NUFORC has a some reports in there online database.

Hmmm that is interesting - what would cause the flaring? Engines?

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by majick

img8.imageshack.us...

Hmmm that is interesting - what would cause the flaring? Engines?

It is now going to be a day of searching crosses in the sky.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
there is an excellent example of lights just like that on the dvd ufo hunters, season 1, alien vortexes. The scene of lights that look like a cross in the episode, is located in the introduction of the episode. I'd post the utube link, but it's going through maintenance. It looks like a craft that is charging up, or something. There are probably more lights on the craft itself. Maybe only half it's lights are on. nice thread.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by 517.101

Thank you for the thumbs, I'm wondering what the top of one of these craft looks like.

What I mean by that statement is: Do you think that we have the technology to out something that big into the sky?

Could we actually be contriving something to put in orbit then on to the stars?

We do have stealth and ut would not be unreasonable to assume we are deveoloping something on a massive scale.

We all would love to see Star TreK toys come to life in our lifetimes - is it possible?

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Hey.... watch these videos, like I said, it's perfect for your thread. It's a little slow, but you need to watch them. It's called alien vortexes. I'd really like to know what you think after seeing them. Check them out it's worth you while. The video is talking about lights just like that, and Arizona. Let me know what you think.

Watch the whole thing. Talk to you soon. Use the utube link and watch all the parts, I think there are five. This is 1/5.

[edit on 3-12-2009 by 517.101]

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Ok these videos made me look at thinks a little differently round these parts of the world. I'm not far from Nevada, both my firend and I saw an amazing... well how would I describe a light in the sky that was like a puff of smoke?

It was just like that and it left a very faint outline for a few moments.

Very weird to say the least, we just put it down to a possible storm in the distance... later on the weather forecast it had said it was clear that night. So I just don't know.

I'm going to put a link up on another thread... a guy called Yoshi sent a video of an event close to the time the cross was in the sky.

I will name the thread Arizona UFO Ball 27th November 2009.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by majick

I'm glad you watched them, I'm curious why the cross shape lights were on a video entitled vortexes. I wonder if it had a specific meaning as to why the craft was in that video. I couldn't answer that, ........ what do you think.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join