It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cross Shaped Arizona UFO? Tonight

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Someone posted this I was wondering if anybody out in Arizna saw it?

tjsilver.com...

It seems to be cross shaped, from the image it does look like one solid object and not seperate orbs. The overall shape seems too uniform for flares.

I'm on the fence - i got in trouble the other day over Mars lol!

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Where in AZ was this picture taken?

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by staple

It is stated wait there ---------- the person states - I was driving along I-40 back towards Flagstaff tonight (11.27.09)

Dunno hazard a guess at driving north???

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by majick

I-40 goes from East to West, East from Flagstaff towards Albuquerque, and West towards LA.

There have been several reports of very similar sightings in the UK during the past 3 months, with multiple witnesses, saying it was like a huge cross just sitting hovering in the sky over the town.

3 reports I know of with multiple separate accounts all in the NW of England, I think a local group are doing the investigation.

It seems that there are similarities of sightings, and similar objects being seen in different countries Worldwide.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reminds me of phoenix lights, but im pretty sure the debunkers will overkill this one.

Chinese lanterns, remote controlled kites, and flares from fighter jets immediately come to mind.its just another picture, like others taken and posted here. nothing to gain from it, and nothing lost.

overall its still interesting, anyone else have an idea of what it could be?

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by azzllin

Thanks for the info, do you know if these lights are seperate entities or as a whole?

And I'm no religious person at all, but this object if real kind o fplays into the religious message category no?????

Mind you I would probably get in trouble from a few members on here with a statement like that - I have already been in no short terms of the imagination been told that I should look into things a lot more than I do.

So here I am posting a question or three for research sake:

Cross shaped sign from an Alien Race that has roots deep in Christianity?

A familiar shape to an object that makes the mind wander?

None of the above and probably something more conventional (If it is conventional what shows lights like these in the sky?)

Thank you

[edit on 28-11-2009 by majick]

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I can't help but wonder if it was a delusional truck driver looking at this
www.roadsideamerica.com...

But I'm not doubting it, this is only about 400 miles away from there.

Not to mention its still day time/light there, the sun is still up.

[edit on 28-11-2009 by Doc Holiday]

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Thanks for post and the extra information. We can't assume that the cross represents Christianity. I know that the cross is an ancient symbol that pre-dates Christianity and am wondering if any of you here on ATS have any information on that. I was taught that in ancient Chinese symbology it represents where earthly and the heavenly spirit meets.

Any ideas or other information?

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ChrisCrikey

Well that would be very interesting if you look at the object in a similar light to what you say.

And previous to this, wasn't the post made yesterday - doh *needs to go back and check*
Yes the OP says 'I was driving along I-40 back towards Flagstaff tonight (11.27.09)'

A correspondent says he saw similar at around 10.15pm from Nevade in to the north.

So if we take a guess at a time in Arizona - Maybe within 15 minutes of the Nevada sighting?????

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Considerations on a triangle anybody?

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
It also looks like at kite shaped formation. It looks more like a kite than a cross to me. : )

Maybe we are all rife with personal projections? It is reminiscent of the famous Phoenix light formations and interesting that it was also seen in Nevada. Good find, OP.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ChrisCrikey

I agree but isn't Phoenix in Arizona or was you making another suggestion something along the lines of AREA 51?

Kite shape works.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Doc Holiday

Yes it definitely must have been last night sometime, the poster has just wrote this:

I could almost see the outline of a diamond shape or triangle. It seemed to be very large much bigger than a plane much much bigger but the nights are dark out there. I would find it hard to put a size on it, maybe bigger than a football stadium or two, i just did not get enough time to speculate sorry

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by majick

I am not a religious person but when i saw the picture it immediatly came to my thoughts that the bible talks of signs in our skies when the end of times had begun.

A cross in the sky,.. makes me wonder

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
video of a cross pattern made by supposed ufo's not far from Gulf Breeze Florida 2005. as far as i know this video has never been proven a fake

Nine days before Hurricane Katrina was declared a tropical storm in the Caribbean, seven UFOs were filmed flying in the form of a ‘Latin Cross’ above Florida!
www.cropcircleanswers.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Uh oh... Looks like someone is here to sue the pants off Lucas for copyright infringement.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majiq
Uh oh... Looks like someone is here to sue the pants off Lucas for copyright infringement.

It does look strangely familiar haha maybe old Lucas is one of them, and NOW he is in trouble!

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
video of a cross pattern made by supposed ufo's not far from Gulf Breeze Florida 2005. as far as i know this video has never been proven a fake

Nine days before Hurricane Katrina was declared a tropical storm in the Caribbean, seven UFOs were filmed flying in the form of a ‘Latin Cross’ above Florida!
www.cropcircleanswers.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

So are we all agreed that this is now starting to look a little strange.

Thank for that post very interesting indeed. Hmmmm!

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheNetherlands
reply to post by majick

I am not a religious person but when i saw the picture it immediatly came to my thoughts that the bible talks of signs in our skies when the end of times had begun.

A cross in the sky,.. makes me wonder

Someone actually said that to me about an hour ago... O.o

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
If you play around with the brightness and contrast on the original photo, it appears to be emitting red/blue/green from the orbs. I don't think it is solid, but in formation.

The photo was taken near Flagstaff, AZ. Which is home to the US Naval Observatory.

[edit on 28-11-2009 by phrankie79]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join