It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Art Bell on EMP Attacks - Tune in now!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   
EMP Attacks
Date: 11-27-09

Host: Art Bell
Guests: William R. Forstchen

Filling in for George, Art Bell will speak with Prof. William Forstchen about how EMP (electromagnetic pulse) attacks could disable the power grid over large swaths of America.

Website(s):
www.onesecondafter.com

Canadians can listen in via CJOB
Americans can try KOH

I'm listening now, sounds pretty interesting.

[edit on 11/28/2009 by ZombieOctopus]

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Hey I thank you for the reminder, I was getting sucked into the 9/11 is an inside job thread, then I had to rip myself out and check recent posts. That is when I saw your reminder. Yes I know, I am giving you way too much information. I'm going to stare at the wall now.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Yep I was listening until they went to break 5 minutes after he came on, so just jumped on here during the break and almost forgot until I saw this thead, lol. Nighty night!

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   
It is an interesting discussion on what will happen if the electrical grid goes out. He paints a gloom and doom picture on it though saying 90% of the USA would die within a year.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   
I've heard Art talk about EMP attacks a few times over the years and what always gets me is how easy it all sounds to pull off. It's like we're (America, Canada, EU, everywhere) are all wide open to the first sociopathic regime who manages to develop or get their hands on a nuclear device and an ICBM. I suppose that if we're talking about Islamic terrorists, you wouldn't even need an ICBM, you could fly a cargo plane as high as it could go and then detonate it on board.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   
for many in calif you can hear them on KFI or get it live on KFI internet feed.
www.kfi640.com...

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 02:51 AM
link   

you could fly a cargo plane as high as it could go and then detonate it on board.

Even easier and far more destructive to the economy would be to load the EMP device into a standard UPS delivery van, drive it to Wall Street, and fire it during stock exchange trading. The resulting loss of all electronic trading communications would create an unholy mess

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by timski

Exactly, it's so easy I'm honestly astounded that it hasn't been tried to date. I wonder why that is, I mean a good electrical engineer should be able to construct an EMP generating device and those are a dime a dozen compared to nuclear physicists.

Arts going into open lines now.

new topics

top topics

join