It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In Just One Hour....Doom

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Our world often changes slowly; tip toe totalitarianism cleverly integrates changes and then plays a psych ops game trying to convince you that it has always been that way and you just never noticed. When you do come to the point of noticing these radical changes, the toe dance suddenly stomps you. BLAM!

Some say the methods used on the masses is the boiling frog technique. First there is the warmth of feeling secure and protected, even comforted. As the temperature rises, it may become a bit uncomfortable, but we gradually adjust to the change. It is only at the last moment, when the water rises to a boil, that we realize we were lulled by the hypnotism and became drowsy. It is that last fell swoop that becomes the Hour of Destruction that it has all been leading up to.

Is it a false sense of security that seals the fate of doom?

It can all tumble down in just one hour.

The Berlin Wall is just one example of many. The order to close the borders was signed at a garden party at midnight. By the next morning the border of West Berlin was closed. During the night the East German troops and workers had torn up the streets to make them impassible and had installed barbed wire entanglements. Just a few hours, and the course of history was rerouted. It came suddenly and unexpected.

----

Here's another "One Hour" event that changed the course of history. It was unexpected and sudden also. The Federal Reserve came into being within a few hours of one work day.

The Glass Bill (the House version of the final Federal Reserve Act) had passed the House on September 18, 1913 by 287 to 85. On December 19, 1913, the Senate passed their version by a vote of 54-34. More than forty important differences in the House and Senate versions remained to be settled, and the opponents of the bill in both houses of Congress were led to believe that many weeks would yet elapse before the Conference bill would be ready for consideration.

The Congressmen prepared to leave Washington for the annual Christmas recess, assured that the Conference bill would not be brought up until the following year. Now the money creators prepared and executed the most brilliant stroke of their plan. In a single day, they ironed out all forty of the disputed passages in the bill and quickly brought it to a vote. On Monday, December 22, 1913, the bill was passed by the House 282-60 and the Senate 43-23.

goldismoney.info...

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Darn! I thought you were predicting the world to end at midnight.

Turned out to just be another Gold Bug.

My prediction for the new year is that gold is the ulimate bubble. Get people to put their faith and wealth into a metal of no particular real value. Inflate it's price suckering more people into buying it then pop goes the bubble and folks are standing around holding what amounts to yellow lead and wondering what they were thinking about when the traded their fortunes for it?

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I think you're right. I think it's too often that we seem to think that we can just not do anything and the world will be alright. We don't act. We don't tell the government we don't want a certain bill passed. We don't act out and protest a war... or something like that and then it becomes national policy. I think it's largely apathy... that's just me though.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   
And that time is NOW. DO NOT let Al Gore and those types CHANGE THE SUBJECT, which they are attempting to do. Keep at em or next month in Copenhagen, it will be 1 hour to the rest of our lives. Don't let them speak on anything else and flood their gates with questions, for ever more.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I have wondered for a long time now..."Why, other than the monetary value...has gold been the one item that is the most wanted? again-other than the monetary value, or it's place on the stock market..Sitchen had a theory, but I haven't heard anything to beat or better it..

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea

Here's another "One Hour" event that changed the course of history. It was unexpected and sudden also. The Federal Reserve came into being within a few hours of one work day.

The Glass Bill (the House version of the final Federal Reserve Act) had passed the House on September 18, 1913 by 287 to 85. On December 19, 1913, the Senate passed their version by a vote of 54-34. More than forty important differences in the House and Senate versions remained to be settled, and the opponents of the bill in both houses of Congress were led to believe that many weeks would yet elapse before the Conference bill would be ready for consideration.

The Congressmen prepared to leave Washington for the annual Christmas recess, assured that the Conference bill would not be brought up until the following year. Now the money creators prepared and executed the most brilliant stroke of their plan. In a single day, they ironed out all forty of the disputed passages in the bill and quickly brought it to a vote. On Monday, December 22, 1913, the bill was passed by the House 282-60 and the Senate 43-23.

goldismoney.info...

"The Glass Bill" has the sound of something that implies Transparency. (Then again, it is a Satanic tactic to blur reality by using self contradictory statements.)

Many of us have seen explanatory videos and documents of what happened. Are we settling for what little they have revealed to us? There are a lot of important details that are still missing. What leverage was used on the majority of House members in order to overcome them?

We know what happened, but we don't have all the details of how it happened. How did our system of checks and balances fail? Why did others not see through this at the time and stop it? Were they all on the take in some way so as to turn their heads?

According to the above quoted information, it was implied to all concerned, that the bill would take some time to iron out and would be discussed through out months of the coming year. Yet, it was changed, approved, and passed within a few hours.

Was this the work of a corrupt inner circle that had infiltrated the Houses?Why was this small group allowed to "get away with it" when clearly, they were outnumbered by others who had voting power? Why and how were the voices of the majority silenced?

Until we ask more questions and get every detail of the answers, then, in spite of what we think we know, we are still complacent sheeple, just accepting what little we have been told.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 05:04 AM
link   
The frog has realized that the water has become uncomfortably hot. He has thought of many ways to get out of the pot, but can't quite make it. He gets dizzy and slides back in. The steam is overwhelming. He looks up and sees a hand reaching toward the thermostat, then turning it slowly. It's too late.

Look at the list of the things that are causing the water to boil.
The monetary system; incredible population of homelessness; companies folding, untold job losses; whispers of revolts; religious uprisings; crime increased; pandemic scares; international jealousies. I am sure you could add more to the list. There is much resentment toward countries that refused to take part in the Kyoto agreement. There is resentment toward countries that are portrayed as having an excess of everything as well as spreading "western degradation".

While you are listening to fanciful predictions as to how this will be fixed and that will be changed...suppose there is, in the works, some plan that will bring ALL of this to a screeching halt in one fell swoop? In just one hour?

That's what it will take to implement the new plan. It must be a total devastation to scrap it all in order to start over. The slate must be wiped clean. The incremental steps have gone as far as they can. It's time to drop the bottom out.

They have had you looking in all the other directions so that you have not seen what is coming to blindside you. The truck has just pulled up.

Imagine you are on your way home from work. Suddenly all traffic stops and your car dies, too. No, it's not the rapture. Everyone is still here.

Or you were working late and just got on the elevator. It stops. You are perplexed, but confident it will be fixed in short order and you will be on your way. Not this time.

Your spouse has a pacemaker and has just gone into cardiac arrest. You pick up the phone to dial 911. There is no dial tone. Your cell doesn't work either. Now you know something is really wrong. But what? The TV is off the air, too.

Your children did not come home from school. You can't call to find out what happened. Your car doesn't work. You set out on foot to go and find them and track down the bus route. Crowds are in the street everywhere. People are crying, wailing, shouting. Some are busting the windows in buildings to get out because the electronic doors have them imprisoned.

Street lights are out. Neon signs are silent. Stores have lost lights and refrigeration.

That night, five doors down, the neighbor's cat knocks over the candle they were using for light. The house is on fire. There is no police, no fire department. Worst of all, there is no water. Everything driven by electric circuitry at a plant is non-functional. The smoke is getting thick. You wonder if this fire will travel and how fast? Are you about to get burned out, too?

How long do you think people can live under these conditions? How long before the beast condition unleashes itself from what was once a civilized people?

As there is no communication, no one knows what has caused it. It is "the invisible hand of god" punishing an "ungodly nation."

Would you know to guess it was an EMP attack?

This is the catalyst needed in order to bring people to their knees, thin the population, and eventually accept the New Plan.

People may have to deal with this on their own for some time to come. Maybe a couple of years. When TPTB are ready to implement the change, people will be worn out and very compliant. No more angry voices of protest will exist.

In just one hour....it can be accomplished.

[edit on 2-12-2009 by Alethea]

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 06:37 AM
link   
My mother is in polotics....The grim truth is, most of the guys we vote in, are truly fighting for our butts, but their votes don't seem to mean squatt....

Even when the all argue in one voice, some guy at the top does what he wants to anyways.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by mellisamouse
My mother is in polotics....The grim truth is, most of the guys we vote in, are truly fighting for our butts, but their votes don't seem to mean squatt....

Even when the all argue in one voice, some guy at the top does what he wants to anyways.

Sounds like the guy at the top is working for the "shadow people". Why don't the others turn on him, if he acts against the democratic vote? Could it be because he has backers? Has your mom asked why this man at the top is allowed to veto everyone else?

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

I am not worried I have never ever felt safe or secure in my life, not a bit, I know the harsh reality and have learned there's no one you can depend on, least of all the Government, anybody who knows, knows that only one who can entrust their survival are themsleves, alone, and they alone, have known for a long long time that you cannot put your faith in Money, or gold, or materialistic things at all, the only thing that's worth anything now is skill and ability; the ability to grow foods, to process wheat, the ability to build houses and hunt and fish. Those things alone can you depend on. And don't even get me started on credit, Sorry I might tick off some people but credit is for morons, or the wealthy, try living at your means, not above those means. Keeping up with the Jones' while your world pulls the rug from under you is not a good thing!

[edit on 2-12-2009 by ldyserenity]

[edit on 2-12-2009 by ldyserenity]

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   
interesting thread,

This could happen any second now, BOOM nuke or emp or ect.
damn this place.

BOOM damn i did not see that coming

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

excellent alethea you are very advanced in your preemptive thinking, i hope they the other side dont have the capabilities what you have ,u got it down so well i think your eyes are wide open . you speak alot of what i have intuitivley feel the analorgies of the frog with added thermostat but to late it is to late and yes an emp most cars dead no pc phones tv so easy to decieve the mases i think the tec is defo been manipulated into place so nearly everything will fail ,stone age within 1 hour even the new gas boilers have chips, i dont c why they all had to have chips and if they did it should of been sheilded the little chip and rom.have we been blagged into upgradeing older suff electrical dependencys which will fail and become valueless fter a solar flare or emp . noneed for nukes an emp will do then contrail away with a virus .the emergency services will be overwelmed within 1 hour also no way to find out what is going on at least for a few days. all digital satelite tv feeds analogue gone.cars electronic ignition cookers gas pumps electricity companys ships planes etc etc etc . we have all the eggs in the basket us civillians and if their is a monster we buttere his bread

are you an aquarian born around 6 to 18th feb

[edit on 12/2/2009 by dashar]

top topics

join