It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not 20 questions for Al Gore/ but one question

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Who in the hell do you think you are? I will debate you on ATS about global warming. I have the same educational background as you do without the benefit of "legacy admissions".

And then, if you want to go one on one, I will kick your ass.

You are a piece of garbage.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Think the only way Al would do that is if he could find a mod/admin to pay off to turn your "mic" off at his prompting.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ferris.Bueller.II
Think the only way Al would do that is if he could find a mod/admin to pay off to turn your "mic" off at his prompting.

So true, I'll have to try to find the article again, but at a recent book signing Al Gore was run off by We Are Change. The whole AGW is going down in flames and there is nothing they can do about it.

Edit to add -

Here is the link to the article that I mentioned Al Gore Flees for his Life

I wonder how that "civil disobedience" is working out for him.

[edit on 27-11-2009 by Hastobemoretolife]

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by total newbie

Another delightful post by PC from the American southwest. Can't name drop without permission but ask around.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I could tear up Al Gore in a debate as well, because his scientific knowledge resides somewhere in the Middle School/Jr. High level. Hey, better yet, we could join together and go after him and his cronies all at once, in a team debate. I would like to see Michael Mann and Jim Hansen up there as well. You really do not even have to debate science with these individuals, to the contrary, you only need to find the ludicrous arguments which they attempt to make (ie, look at Mann's recent comment about how the usage of "Trick" in his e-mail refers to "Scientific language which the general public simply doesn't understand". Can you find a more ridiculous and condescending statement?).

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by total newbie

You actually might have more education that Al Gore. IMHO he's just a money grubbing whore. He's such a dimwit, his own daughter spoke about how he forgets to turn off the faucet after he is finished shaving and someone else hears the water running and turns off the water. Meanwhile he was proclaiming our waterways were being diminished, and to prove it, he took a canoe ride on a stream. When the stream wasn't deep enough, someone had the bright idea to open a dam to let more water carry him down the stream, thus reducing the water supply for the people in that area. I am sure I can find these things using google, if someone doesn't remember this farce.

Al Gore is the guy who won't debate anyone on climate changes. It's all a done deal according to him.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Don't get too excited about the prospect of enjoining Gore in a debate.
He is on record as saying, ... "the debate is over."

new topics

top topics

join