It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of Radical Islam's True Agenda

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by amyfriend

If you want to stay partisan, fine. You paint a dark picture and choose to be blind. I respect your choice. After this debate, you cannot simply ignore people who think about this issue differently (and who may just have better orthographic skills).

As for me, I think the three greatest threats of the world now are Western fascism including bloody wars, Western environmental pollution (the US is No. 1 still), Western greed and exploitation which suffocates the souls of rich nations and the bodies of the poor - and which provokes extremist reactions like fundamentalist Islam.

I am not sure the human race survives this Western neo-emprire. ATS usually gives me hope. At least, in Nazi Germany there were people like Thomas Mann. There is loud dissent here too.

Otherwise I wonder if an average member of the Western middle class will ever realise how we look to the rest of the world and to nature.

Facts isolated can be partisan arguments. When Hitler was lambasting Jewish Communism and bankers, the facts actually supported him - there were a disproportionately high number of people from Jewish families among Communists, and during those times, Communists did blow up trains, and yes, most of the small banks in Berlin before Nazism were owned by Jewish families - the figure I recall was over 90%.

Yet these "factoids," as he deliberately isolated from European history, will naturally never justify his devilish arguments, his manipulation and the shoah.

Yes it is a fact, that a lot of terrorist attacks are done by extremist Moslems today, Radical Islam it is called here. It is also true most Islamic countries are more backwards as to social reform, freedom etc. But to condemn the entire world without historical context is sticking your head into the sand.

To those that still want to believe and not think, and especially believe in the demonised version of all Islam a few posters embraced here:

You guys are just as ignorant and dangerous as a fanatical mullah in Pakistan who barely reads and writes, and teaches children to hate Israel.

So if the West has any moral grounds, whatsoever, after centuries of taking the world's resources as nefermore and I have both recounted, our last chance to atone and to come to agreement is to ABANDON ALL RADICAL ANTI-ISLAM ideology and paranoia. The sooner we all do that, the less paranoia and destruction we can bring out of Islamic peoples as a reaction.

If some Israelis can do it, so can Americans.

Last chance until December 17.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kokatsi
to come to agreement is to ABANDON ALL RADICAL ANTI-ISLAM ideology and paranoia. The sooner we all do that, the less paranoia and destruction we can bring out of Islamic peoples as a reaction.

So let me get this straight. We, the West, has to abandon ideology in order for an ideology to not react with violence? On December 17th?
Yeah, that makes so much sense.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   

reply to post by amyfriend

If you want to stay partisan, fine. You paint a dark picture and choose to be blind. I respect your choice. After this debate, you cannot simply ignore people who think about this issue differently (and who may just have better orthographic skills).

I am not blind..,,Of course i know we all have different perspectives on this.,,Yes the clerics do have better ortographic skills of brain washing skills

As for me, I think the three greatest threats of the world now are Western fascism including bloody wars, Western environmental pollution (the US is No. 1 still), Western greed and exploitation which suffocates the souls of rich nations and the bodies of the poor - and which provokes extremist reactions like fundamentalist Islam.

well,,during ww2,,the US had get a little tuff,,,otherwise you and the world would be sucking a nazi pacifier,or russian,also strange the terrorist use women and children if they can, or brain wash young people,their men are to scared at times,as for polution??,,are you telling me this is also about pollution???(anything else you want to get off your chest)???
Well,,,china is on the drawing board for you Im sure for greed...

I am not sure the human race survives this Western neo-emprire. ATS usually gives me hope. At least, in Nazi Germany there were people like Thomas Mann. There is loud dissent here too.

Yes,,the human race will survive,,,hopefully the men will wear the veils,,,lol
yes,,its pretty bad my friend,,,strange you must of been denide a passport here to the US,,,so many cant get their butts on the boat fast enuff here to the horrible US,,,,,,,geewizzzz,,,

Otherwise I wonder if an average member of the Western middle class will ever realise how we look to the rest of the world and to nature.

Give me a break!!!,,,geewizzz,,,some realise,,,your clerics told us....

Facts isolated can be partisan arguments. When Hitler was lambasting Jewish Communism and bankers, the facts actually supported him - there were a disproportionately high number of people from Jewish families among Communists, and during those times, Communists did blow up trains, and yes, most of the small banks in Berlin before Nazism were owned by Jewish families - the figure I recall was over 90%.

hey,,nice to learn from history,,,thankyou,,,
But only thing I can see see is radical muslims are nazis...
You must of replide to the wrong thread???

Yet these "factoids," as he deliberately isolated from European history, will naturally never justify his devilish arguments, his manipulation and the shoah.

???,,,go listen to the clerics on youtube or google,,,a lot of muslims dont live in texaco/schell oil country places,,,,their all over,,,

Yes it is a fact, that a lot of terrorist attacks are done by extremist Moslems today, Radical Islam it is called here. It is also true most Islamic countries are more backwards as to social reform, freedom etc. But to condemn the entire world without historical context is sticking your head into the sand.

yes,,I know,,,Im not condeming them...just the radicals and the others who turn a blind eye to it,,,,

COMPREHENDO

To those that still want to believe and not think, and especially believe in the demonised version of all Islam a few posters embraced here:

hey,,,whay do we think this way mr silly wabbit!!!!

You guys are just as ignorant and dangerous as a fanatical mullah in Pakistan who barely reads and writes, and teaches children to hate Israel.

interesting,,,how they preach hate???,,in another 20 years it will be china's turn,,,

So if the West has any moral grounds, whatsoever, after centuries of taking the world's resources as nefermore and I have both recounted, our last chance to atone and to come to agreement is to ABANDON ALL RADICAL ANTI-ISLAM ideology and paranoia. The sooner we all do that, the less paranoia and destruction we can bring out of Islamic peoples as a reaction.

hey ,,,take this up with your regime/goverment...
beleive me,,,i bike to work every day and I know oil is a big factor,,,
you should all pray for the day you run outta oil and you can all live life happily ever after,,,

but this radiacal crap is way beyond oil now,,,,

WAY BEYOND OIL,,,,

In the years to come,,the radicals dont give a crap about the oil...plo or anything,,,,

its a cult,,,

Im sure glad I was adopted and live in the evil USA as you think!!

sure,,ok,,,yea,,so all the radical retards are also flocking to africa and somalia to start a new life??
they are refugees from a oil rig that replaced their sand village??

this is a religous cult group based on hatred and brain washing,,,

this is also a SERIOUS problem for the muslim good people,,,not just the west!!!!

If the US or other countries had christians doing this kinda crap we'd take a flame thrower to them and stop them!!!!!!

YOU KNOW IT!!!!

And you can say Im so dumb,stupid,,,i dont get the big picture???...

Well,,,go ahead...

At least im not a retard who kills innocents and a sick pervert cleric!!!

If some Israelis can do it, so can Americans.

and the retard clerics as welll,,,who havent taken a bath in months and marry children,

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Because We Are Jews

Delivered by Rabbi Mordechi Weberman under the auspices of the Palestine Right of Return Coalition (Al-Awda NY/NJ), at the march in front of the “Israeli” Consulate, on Friday July 26, 2002

Rabbi Mordechai Weberman:

There are those who ask us why we march with the Palestinians. Why do we raise the Palestinian flag? Why do we support the Palestinian cause?

“You are Jews!” they tell us. What are you doing?

And our response, which I’d like to share with you this afternoon, is very simple.

IT IS PRECISELY BECAUSE WE ARE JEWS THAT WE MARCH WITH THE PALESTINIANS AND RAISE THEIR FLAG!

IT IS PRECISELY BECAUSE WE ARE JEWS THAT WE DEMAND THAT THE PALESTINIAN PEOPLES BE RETURNED TO THEIR HOMES AND PROPERTIES!

In our Torah we are taught, that we are forbidden to have our own State, even if all the nations including the Palestinian people, would agree to give it to us. Yes, in our Torah we are taught that G-D sent the Jewish people into exile around two thousand years ago. He then expressly forbade us to attempt to end this G Dly decreed exile. The Talmud clearly states that G-D foreswore us with three oaths; one, that we are not to go up enmass to the Land of Israel. Two, that we are forbidden to take up arms against any nation. Three, we should not attempt to bring about the redemption before its proper time. We are to wait patiently in exile until the time when G-D Himself will see fit to end the exile. At that time, He Himself, without any human intervention will bring about the redemption. At that time all the nations will recognize the one G-D and will serve Him together peacefully.

Secondly, we are commanded to be good and compassionate. Of course we are forbidden to steal, kill, etc. Yes, in our Torah we are commanded to be fair. We are called upon to pursue justice. And, what could be more unjust then the century old attempt of the Zionist movement to invade an other people’s land, to drive them out and steal their property?
The early Zionists proclaimed that they were a people without a land going to a land without a people.

Innocent sounding words.

But utterly and totally untrue.

Palestine was a land with a people. A people that were developing a national consciousness.

[continued...]

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
[continuing...]

Rabbi Mordechi Weberman:

We have no doubt that would Jewish refugees, have come to Palestine, not with the intention of dominating, not with the intention of making a Jewish state, not with the intention of dispossessing, not with the intention of depriving the Palestinians of their basic rights, that they would have been welcomed by the Palestinians, with the same hospitality that Islamic peoples have shown Jews throughout history. And we would have lived together as Jews and Muslims lived before in Palestine in peace and harmony.

To our Islamic and Palestinian friends around the world, please hear our message --
There are Jews around the world who support your cause. And when we support your cause we do not mean some partition scheme proposed in 1947.

When we say support your cause we do not mean the cut off and cut up pieces of the West Bank offered by Barak at Camp David together with justice for less than 10 % of the refugees.

We do not mean anything other than returning the entire land, including Jerusalem, to Palestinian sovereignty!

At that point justice demands that the Palestinian people should decide if and how many Jews should remain in the Land.

This is the only path to true reconciliation.

But we demand yet more. We demand, that in returning the land back to its rightful owners, we have not yet done enough. There should be an apology to the Palestinian people which is clear and precise. Zionism did you wrong. Zionism stole your homes. Zionism stole your land.

By so proclaiming we proclaim before the world that we are the people of the Torah, that our faith demands that we be honest and fair and good and kind.

We have attended hundreds of pro Palestinian rallies over the years and everywhere we go the leaders and audience greet us with the warmth of Middle Eastern hospitality. What a lie it is to say that Palestinians in particular or Muslims in general hate Jews. You hate injustice. Not Jews.

Fear not my friends. Evil cannot long triumph. The Zionist nightmare is at its end. It is exhausted. Its latest brutalities are the death rattle of the terminally ill.

We will yet both live to see the day when Jew and Palestinian will embrace in peace under the Palestinian flag in Jerusalem.

And ultimately when mankind’s Redeemer will come, the sufferings of the present will long be forgotten in the blessings of the future.

Delivered by Rabbi Mordechi Weberman under the auspices of the Palestine Right of Return Coalition (Al-Awda NY/NJ), at the march in front of the “Israeli” Consulate, on Friday July 26, 2002

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

This sounds like a threat!!!!!!!!!!

very typical!!!

better not be!!!!!!!!!

amy

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by JJay55

to come to agreement is to ABANDON ALL RADICAL ANTI-ISLAM ideology and paranoia. The sooner we all do that, the less paranoia and destruction we can bring out of Islamic peoples as a reaction.

So let me get this straight. We, the West, has to abandon ideology in order for an ideology to not react with violence? On December 17th?

Submit or die.

I mean, really, is he asking so much. Just submit, and everything will be okay.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by IamLael

See For Yourself--Radical Islam

www.youtube.com

Radical Islam's about totalitarianism and control. More than a religion, its an ideology that seeks world domination and the destruction of Western civilization.

In this internationally acclaimed film "Fitna" made by a member of the Dutch Parliament, you'll see for yourself what's happening in his country and in Europe as radical Islamists' influence grows.
(visit the link for the full news article)

I have something for you... read the Jewish Bible, TALMUD! It is full of anti-gentile crap! Gentiles are to be treated worse then dogs... But I guess it is more politically correct to run down Islam?????????

[edit on 27-11-2009 by IamLael]

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I have something for you... read the Jewish Bible, TALMUD! It is full of anti-gentile crap! Gentiles are to be treated worse then dogs... But I guess it is more politically correct to run down Islam?????????

We are all being lied to. All religions need to go!

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons

Originally posted by JJay55

Submit or die.

I mean, really, is he asking so much. Just submit, and everything will be okay.

Heh. Well I have plans for Christmas so I can't make it December 17th. Can someone call the terrorists and tell them to postpone their attacks. They can pick any other new moon and attack on Friday after prayers.
Thanks.

[edit on 30-11-2009 by JJay55]

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Hemlocks

hey,,,

you got text crap,,,,have you watched any news?"????

the muslims are attacting silly wabbit????

There are no jewish gangs attacking christian church's nor blowing thenselves up killing innocents cause their not jewish!!!!!

Nor want to convert anyonoe cause they are their own culture....

as for Israel and the palestines,,thats their business...

Tired of the 100's of aid money that goes to the PLO,,,so lets start their own country,,,,

whos gonna pay for it???

It wont be a country,,,it will be a welfare fake country that needs a billion dollars a year,,,,I sure as hell dont want to pay for it,,,nor do alot of their muslim brothers dont want # to do with them,,,

burn our flags,,dance in the streets after 911 yet we thrw millions at them,,,

I wouldnt give them 1 penny,,,cant wait for the day The US says enuff,,,no more #ing aid to them,,,let their religous brothers who dont give a ratts ass about them clean up the mess...

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hemlocks

We are all being lied to. All religions need to go!

This was a personal tribal promise between God and those people alone, it is history, I don't think God is going to send another great Flood, times have changed, and along the way many new covenants were made. Each part of the books had their own stage. Where does Islam draw the line, when the Bible says don't cast the first stone, I know where, by still stoning women in 2010.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by The time lord

I have something for you... read the Jewish Bible, TALMUD! It is full of anti-gentile crap! Gentiles are to be treated worse then dogs...

This was a personal tribal promise between God and those people alone, it is history, I don't think God is going to send another great Flood, times have changed, and along the way many new covenants were made. Each part of the books had their own stage.

By your own admission, it was a 'personal tribal promise between "God" and your people' to 'treat Gentiles worse than dogs'?

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by amyfriend
reply to post by Hemlocks

There are no jewish gangs attacking christian church's nor blowing thenselves up killing innocents cause their not jewish!!!!!

Amyfriend, just for your information,
1. I am a US citizen, so I do not need a passport to travel there. Under the Bush years I chose not to live there anymore, due to the hostile and paranoid political climate. It is a great country otherwise.
I even helped out in the military under the Clinton years.

2. PLO is a secular organization, for a while they were Communist as well, supported by the Soviet Union. Again a different brand from Radical Islam.

I agree with your assertion that Radical Islam is a cult, a dangerous one. But it has clearly been produced as a reaction.

To others who asked: why submit? No need to submit to anyone. It is simple. We can still abandon the wars, provocations, stop exploiting and see what happens. Maybe Radicals would not gain much weight if they cannot point (partly rightly) their fingers at an "evil West" anymore. For that, the West may have to stop being evil and paranoid towards them.

Had Germany suddenly abandoned its anti-Jewish and anti-Slavic etc. ideology in time, there would not have been a war, and Stalin would not have reigned for long in the Soviet Union. Can you see the connection?

In simpler worlds: we are provoking a great part of the world to become radical and to turn against us. We have been for the past one hundred years, and more so during the past few years than ever. With attacks, wars, systematic injustice, environmental pollution, racism, and now, since Bush, with fascist rhetoric too.

Muslims were indeed warlike at earlier times in history, and sometimes they threatened the Christian West. And they started to fight Jewry after the establishment of Israel. Actually, that was the start of their real radicalism.

Since this time around, we are the ones that started wars and propaganda, we are the ones who could stop it - otherwise one billion people will gradually turn radically against us.

What would you do if you were born into an ordinary Muslim family these days? How would you react when your religion - no worse and no better in itself as Christianity - is suddenly making you a pariah, and white people generally ignorant of your history started to shout fascist slogans every time it turned out you are Moslem?

BTW there are Jewish extremists who do attack Christians on pilgrimages while the latter are in Israel. I am not proud of them. True, they do not burn them in churches.

I am not a Christian.

Last words, really.

Can you see our collective shadow, or can't you?

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
To me " Religion " is nothing but a control tool. It causes people to murder, hate and abuse others. It causes the intellectual mind to stop growing and keeps us living in the past. There's nothing but fear and oppression in religion. I think religion is a man made invention. How can a " God " make us imperfect but yet hold us responsible for his mistake?

I hear it everyday when children are molested or killed. When people are murdered, raped and mutilated. When young beautiful kids die of cancer and other deceases. When I see the past in pictures or movies like the " Holocaust "etc... I hear them say " All this evil is hard for us to understand but don't lose faith in God ". I'm trying my best to not lose faith in life itself!

Radical Islams, crusading Christians it doesn't matter. It humans killing one another in the name of their God. that's not an excuse in my mind. It's murder plain and simple and no religion should be above the law of the land.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Kokatsi

what ifs,,,??

you tell me on how womwn are treated and their roles as a proper wife?

you tell me on how you feel on the clerics of your faith say whats what??

you tell me ?????

Do tell....

this is my last post here!!!!...

the men of your faith need to wear the veils.....

amy

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
OK, Amy, you just shout too much angrily, while you ask too few questions.

I am not a muslim, neither a christian, I do not have any clerics who tell me what to think.

I am an independent mystic working with indian astrology, kabbalah and meditation.

So please do not say "your clerics".

The treatment of women in various types of Islam may deserve a different thread. I understand radical christians cannot be too proud of that either. Many Jewish women feel obligated to shave their heads after they marry.

I have been a woman in an Islamic culture in another life. I happen to remember that life well. Of course, that is my belief system, I will not force anyone to adopt it.

So, I do not have any clerics. I prefer to think for myself.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Kokatsi

I'm pretty sure this thread isn't about you.
Meanwhile, I've seen enough proof that Islam has an agenda all on it's own not inspired by anyone except Mohammed, the pedophile prophet.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ForAiur
reply to post by The time lord

I have something for you... read the Jewish Bible, TALMUD! It is full of anti-gentile crap! Gentiles are to be treated worse then dogs...

By your own admission, it was a 'personal tribal promise between "God" and your people' to 'treat Gentiles worse than dogs'?

The Old Testament laws was a personal tribal promise between God and those people alone, it is history, I don't think God is going to send another great Flood, times have changed, and along the way many new covenants were made. Each part of the books had their own stage.

The Talmad is more like a newspaper or note book and not really a religion it is a collection rabbinic commentary on stories because of forgotten knowledge. Any mention of Law was within the Circle of the Jews, it had nothing to do with how gentiles should react to them if they read them.

But Islam is a religion and a revelation from God so it has no excuse, so you can not say they are the same thing even if they are both as insulting as each other even to infedels alike, but if some ancient culture liked to reintroduce such attitudes when the New Testament does not then you know who's to side to be on.

[edit on 30-11-2009 by The time lord]

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join