It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of Radical Islam's True Agenda

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   
There is a distinct difference between the usage and intent of the Torah or Bible and the Qu'ran.

Talking about cherry-picking.

The Torah and the Bible have a long and glorious history of being interpreted as parables, or examples. Not even necessarily exact in their depiction. They include songs, and poetry.

The Koran is intended to be NOT interpreted. There is no "out of context." The Koran is intended to be a complete guide to all of religion, political thought, and lifestyle. There is not quibbling about this - its on the first page. Just in case later anyone had any doubt about it.

[edit on 2009/11/29 by Aeons]

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Your OP says it best

Proof of RADICAL Islams true agenda.

RADICAL ISLAM

Not ISLAM its self.

We've known the agenda of RADICAL islam all along - so your thread is either a typo or you are seriously behind the times...

either way - this thread is bunk.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by buds84

Originally posted by Telos

It didn't take to long for you to show your real face and your tolerance as a muslim, did it?

I'm not muslim, and I don't care for muslims.

And who told you that white people came from Caucasus? lmao

Oh wow this is sad.
Where do you think the name Caucasian came from?

Caucasian means cave dweller of the Caucasus Mountains.

Are you being serious? I mean I refuse to answer to such ignorance. At least try to educate your self: A Caucasian was a native of the Caucasus. The term Caucasian was later expanded to include the white race. But it doesn't mean that white people only came from Caucasus.
No matter how you slice it, the word Caucasian to denote white people is racist and inaccurate. From a physical anthropology perspective, Caucasians are currently defined by a diverse range of people, most of whom are not European; and before that it was used to denote a perfect race of white people. From a sociological standpoint, Americans are really the only people who use the word to denote whites due to a particularly faulty legal precedent. Perhaps most important is that we do not need a formal word to denote white people. So you are wrong dude. Allahu ekber

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by conspiracyrus

so it is your opinion that every last muslim on earth wants to kill the non believers?

now that's bigotry

thats the point... social domination through religious agenda,,tell me Muhammed didnt use the sword when other forms of coeration didnt work!

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 02:06 AM
link   
There is a distinct difference between the usage and intent of the Torah or Bible and the Qu'ran.

Talking about cherry-picking.

The Torah and the Bible have a long and glorious history of being interpreted as parables, or examples. Not even necessarily exact in their depiction. They include songs, and poetry.

The Koran is intended to be NOT interpreted. There is no "out of context." The Koran is intended to be a complete guide to all of religion, political thought, and lifestyle. There is not quibbling about this - its on the first page. Just in case later anyone had any doubt about it.

[edit on 2009/11/29 by Aeons]

There is also a profound distinction between social agenda of world domination and religious philosphy and the Dutch not only make this distinction but they protect their constituents from this covert attack!
The female making the statement at least has a set of kahuana's to say it!

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by jbmitch
reply to post by conspiracyrus

so it is your opinion that every last muslim on earth wants to kill the non believers?

now that's bigotry

thats the point... social domination through religious agenda,,tell me Muhammed didnt use the sword when other forms of coeration didnt work!

Mohammed didn't use his penis either on a 9 year old girl because all else failed.
The Koran states that every last muslim on earth shall kill the non-muslims. That's not an opinion. So I guess the Koran is the origin of bigotry, eh?

It's easy to call names instead of doing some research.
Have a nice day.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Telos

Middle Easterners and Europeans are considered white. just sayin.

Again, it's easy to play the race card and make it a career, just look at Jesse Jackson and OJ.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   
duplicate post.

[edit on 29-11-2009 by JJay55]

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

reply to post by BO XIAN

Justify the 70% figure based on independent sources that aren't right-wing scaremongering hate sites.

If you can't, the rest of your argument is totally moot as your opinion is not a valid source in its own right.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   
I find all my information on the enemy here www.radiojihad.org...

And follow "MichaelSavage.com - Home of The Savage Nation", thats enough of "wide range information" for me.

Then I can spend more time on other intrest.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   
What many Westerners can't seem to understand is that Islam is a regime. It is not a religion. Sure it's some sacred thing with a holy book and prophets from the past like.... Jesus... so we assume it's like Christianity, and it's not. Islam is government. So anything said about muslims is referring to subjects of government.

Comparing Islam to Christianity or religion is irrelivant because Islam is government not "religion". However, Islam will take advantage of the West's ignorance and push their agenda as far as they can push it.
Anyone in this thread still arguing religion in comparison is part of the ignorant West.

Here's proof:
"TEHRAN, Iran – Iran's parliament passed a law on Sunday earmarking $20 million to support militant groups opposing the West and investigate alleged U.S. and British plots against the Islamic Republic." news.yahoo.com...

That's proof, The government of Islam (57 OIC countries rules by Saudi) is Islamic Agenda. Their agenda, which they are not hiding, is to oppose and destroy the West. This is not in response to something the West did, this is their agenda alone. They have declared war on the West. That should be very clear.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by neformore

1. The international expert on Coast to Coast was/is authentic and is a well paid consultant on Islam for many orgs, governments etc.

2. He was telling the truth as he experienced it with his leading Muslim contacts in the Muslim world.

3. My filters for authentic reliable puzzle pieces are well above average.

4. Lots of folks prefer to go around loose partially to wholesale blind without benefit of valid information because of their various quirks, sensibilities, biases. That will have to be their business, their loss, their potential devastating hurt.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Originally posted by BO XIAN
1. The international expert on Coast to Coast was/is authentic and is a well paid consultant on Islam for many orgs, governments etc.

Who was this "international expert" ?

You can, apparently, remember what was said, but haven't given a name. As a source at the moment they are apocryphal.

I'd like to know, so I can check his/her credentials.

Thanks

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

[edit on 29/11/09 by neformore]

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Oh, but there is ample evidence that radical Islam arose partly as a direct manipulation of Western powers, and partly as a response to Western politics. It is so interesting that people post their opinions here without regard to history...
The Wahhabi movement - the most radical Sunni movement which Al Qaida is a proud member of - arose in Arabia as a covert operation of the British Empire around the 1920's in order to divide Islam further. Officially, a jihad can only be conducted if a high-ranking religious leader endorses it in a fatwa, for a concrete cause and objective. Such has not been the case with the Wahhabi. In fact, both Saudi and Egyptian religious leaders refused to endorse a jihad against America or Britain or other Western countries.
As such, most of radical Islam movements today are clearly illegal from their own point of view. It is another thing that radicals probably get their funding covertly from mainstream Islam sympathizers. We Westerners would better try to understand how their system works before we make wholesale judgements. It is uninteresting to check whether a random sample
of Palestinians endorses jihad. Islam believers in Hungary, for example mostly would not endorse any jihad.

Iran's Shi'as fall outside of Sunni Moslem faith, therefore they only respond to Shi'a fatwas. It is easy to see that the various Iranian jihads arose as a response of the West staging a coup d'état in Iran against the democratically elected regime that wanted to control more of the country's resources as opposed to British Petroleum.
Otherwise Iran's Shi'as hate to co-operate with Sunnis, just like Cathoics are usually not in the same movement as evangelical Christians.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kokatsi
Oh, but there is ample evidence that radical Islam arose partly as a direct manipulation of Western powers, and partly as a response to Western politics. It is so interesting that people post their opinions here without regard to history...
The Wahhabi movement - the most radical Sunni movement which Al Qaida is a proud member of - arose in Arabia as a covert operation of the British Empire around the 1920's in order to divide Islam further. Officially, a jihad can only be conducted if a high-ranking religious leader endorses it in a fatwa, for a concrete cause and objective. Such has not been the case with the Wahhabi. In fact, both Saudi and Egyptian religious leaders refused to endorse a jihad against America or Britain or other Western countries.
As such, most of radical Islam movements today are clearly illegal from their own point of view. It is another thing that radicals probably get their funding covertly from mainstream Islam sympathizers. We Westerners would better try to understand how their system works before we make wholesale judgements. It is uninteresting to check whether a random sample
of Palestinians endorses jihad. Islam believers in Hungary, for example mostly would not endorse any jihad.

Iran's Shi'as fall outside of Sunni Moslem faith, therefore they only respond to Shi'a fatwas. It is easy to see that the various Iranian jihads arose as a response of the West staging a coup d'état in Iran against the democratically elected regime that wanted to control more of the country's resources as opposed to British Petroleum.
Otherwise Iran's Shi'as hate to co-operate with Sunnis, just like Cathoics are usually not in the same movement as evangelical Christians.

Ummm. no. Islam was there well before the West existed. Sorry. Your conclusion is invalid.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
www.religlaw.org...

Always an excellent read.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
www.religlaw.org...

Always an excellent read.

Wow, that is an excellent read. Thank you!

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
The examples are clear.

www.aina.org...
"Turkish Military Planned Attacks on Christians
Below are some points that constitute the plan"s main lines.
Christians are mapped
Famous and wealthy Christian businessmen kidnapped
Systematic fires and looting of Christian businesses
The Armenian newspaper AGOS be subjected to several explosions
Murder patrols executing attacks against selected individuals
Christian cemeteries subjected to explosions
Churches and institutions belonging to Christians subjected to explosions
Put the blame on imaginary militant organizations"

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore

Yeah. That's one of my quirks that I'm not that fond of.

I can counsel someone for a year and a half and when done . . . 1 month later see them on the street and recite conversations in counseling verbatim and not remember their names. Very embarrassing.

However, my own curiosity is tweaked. I might try and search the C2C website to dig it up again.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
huggs all,,,

I think radical islam is a very serious problem,,,,

I also notice in the last few years theres a lot more of them,,,from other countries,,,

Personally,,,,they are NOT friendly,,,care less about America,,,...

Look at all the problem france and the UK are having with them,,,,and some other countries,,,,

Im glad switzerland said NO to more more Mosques,,,,This is our country!!!

A lot of them should stay in their own dam countries...

Hey,,,i know alot of them arent bad,,,,but what that are bad are really messing it up,,,,
and the ones who arent bad do very very little nor say much,,,,

there will many more proble with them,,,,and soon china and russia will feel their filtlh as well....

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join