It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of Radical Islam's True Agenda

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by buds84
It just looks bad from an American point of view because people forgot America was built on the blood of millions of slaves and genocide.

Yes,but don't forget (or conveniently fail to mention) that islamic countries excelled at their slavery and murder too.

Fourth link down

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Originally posted by IamLael
You know, I doubt there's anything I could say to you that you'd be willing to hear.

You'd be suprised. Its a big world. There's lots to discuss.

Your mind is clearly closed on this subject.

On which subject? "Radical islams true agenda"? Far from it. I know full well there are nut jobs out there from all kinds of minorities who go out and kill people. Hell, a minority has been within a few minutes of killing me twice in my life already - and they were "Christians".

Newsflash. There are people all over the world, of all different kinds of race, colour, creed and religion who want to kill people. Its been happening since the first man spotted a difference in someone else, and it will continue until we all realise how stupid it really is, or wipe each other out completely.

The difference between you and I is that I realise that the actions you refer to are those of a minority. And while that minority may have an "agenda" the key word to note is minority. I don't seek - like so many do on ATS and across the internet - to stigmatise a whole culture just for the actions of a minority.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

[edit on 28/11/09 by neformore]

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by RamsOnTop
I'm so tired of these RACIST posts. Take your bigotry elsewhere.

How can criticism of religious fanatics be deemed 'racist' when islam is 'an opinion of the mind' and not a geographical location?

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore

The issue up for discussion is what to do about that "minority" that is violent and aggressively working to tear down the countries that have granted them citizenship? That minority is organizing to do just that destroy the West. They are convinced--even if it means their own children die--that killing us serves God's purpose.

At NO POINT did I ever insinuate that ALL Muslims share those beliefs.

If you don't think there's a threat to our existence because of their actions, fine for you. I, however, believe we need to wake up and see this for what it is.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by karl 12

It just looks bad from an American point of view because people forgot America was built on the blood of millions of slaves and genocide.

Yes,but don't forget (or conveniently fail to mention) that islamic countries excelled at their slavery and murder too.

Fourth link down

Those white slaves were rather small in number (less than 1 million from what I read).

compare that to 100 million blacks and possibly the same amount of or more Natives.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
You think that radical?

I read that according to the Jewish Kabal ( misspelled?) it says that a Jew is allowed to rape gentile babies.

I don't believe the entire religion teaches extreme views. I think the Islamic people do have some extreme factions but you can't judge all Islam by that.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

The Talmud says Jewish people are allowed to have sex with cows.
Also says they can and marry a girl that is at least 3 years old, and have sex with any girl that is at least 9 years old.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Right now Islamic Sharia Law and Communism is contained, the reason why is because of Defence, the West has the Best defence weapons in the world. Had that not been the case I am sure one of the two with growing birth-rates would have invaded democracy and freedoms and turned us into corn fed chicken societies.

But forget that anyway, remember Islam started off with conquests and invasions, it was like they crusaded ten times over, and every Muslim country today was an invasion not a conversion, non Muslims had to pay protection tax even in Israel back in the 670 or so AD. How many wars have there been because of forced conversion, it was because the ideology of Muhammad that it occurred and don't blame the West for slavery only, I am sure Islam had its fair share of African slaves in history, it was still used in the 1960s in the Middle East.

The West is good at confession, we tell of our sins and admit they are wrong; I still have to hear the Middle East say they are sorry and the Armenian Genocide is a start. I don't see the Arabians saying sorry about how fellow Muslim converts kill across Africa, they reason why is it is domination and it is done in silence.

Give Iran nuclear power and long range missiles, let Pakistan fall into a civil war with their nuclear weapons. (Obviously not)

Remember suicide is an honourable option which the West does not have.

[edit on 28-11-2009 by The time lord]

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I don't have to watch a video to know what its agenda is. AllI have to do is look at history and what is currently going on in the world around me.It is fairly evident.

[edit on 28-11-2009 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I honestly don't know what to think of what I am reading here but I think very few of you understand what jihad is. Also Sharia law is that which is interpreted by individual clerics so it can vary dramatically from district to district (I'm not sure if that is the proper term or how the jurisdictions of the Mullahs and clerics are broken up but I know that Sharia law is not universal in the Muslim world.)

Religious extremists of all kinds are frightening to me and tend to be murderous. I think the key here is to empower the women of these Muslim countries. How many female Taliban, Al Qaeda, or Hezbollah do you see out there?

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
It's been a long time I saw a thread with such collective projection. Let's face it, all the problems these guys identify with Islam have been true to christianity and western european races. (Nevertheless, I do not hate christians or western europeans who live presently...) Our collective shadow is as dark as muslim terrorism.

We are looking at our own dear shadow... (Has the OP read anything by the swiss psychologist Carl Jung? one of the brightest minds of the west.)
The evidence is all around us. Just open books from the fading days of the British Empire and you will find similar violent slogans that presuppose all peoples not of their brand of approaching god are heathens whose civilisation is inferior and who should be ruled with an iron fist since christianity is the first hallmark of a civilised man.
And rule they did.
christianity was always totalitarian and its open goal - up until the failure of western civilization in the second world war - was to colonize everyone on the planet. No stone could be left unturned.

Most of the countries today with moslem population have been colonies of europe for hundreds of years. The dutch, particularly, robbed indonesia which is the largest muslim country today. Now I generally like dutch people, but I do not subscribe to this film's propaganda. (All evidence points to the fact that 911 and madrid were not done by muslim radicals acting on their own. But that is what the film alludes to.)

Ther are countries in east europe which was colonized by the west (and then by the russian empire), and these countries had never had any colonies whatsoever. (Yet christianity forced hungarian pagans, for example, to abandon their religion, calling in german priests - then watching cast lead poured into the ears of pagan relatives.) Oddly enough, there are no muslim terrorists there and they have no problems with masses of people demanding sharia...

The fact is most places on earth where tolerance and democracy are actually practiced are countries that practiced colonialism and slavery for a long while. Perhaps you can see the connection between the material accumulation and the starting of capitalism. (It is difficult to do capitalism without original capital.)

So... open any victorian book mentioning "savages and wild heathens that must be ruled by the christian race (sic!)" from the 16th to the 19th century - and there is your proof. Western thinking on races and civilisations was just as openly corrupt then as that of radical islamists is today. Only, the west had guns and they did not.

I think the west is turning fascist in its desperation for losing its power over the resources of the globe, with the exception of most people here on ATS who serve the grand western tradition of self-criticism of a culture. Muslim countries do not excel at that. And yet... there are exceptions there too. My best friend in the US was a secular Iranian sociologist, very critical of the mullahs.

Anyway, prejudice is prejudice. If that film is proof to anyone, they live in the sugarcoated world of the MSM. And they fail to see the whole picture, which is worse than being misinformed.

another point is: muslim religion itself was modeled after judaism and christianity. Any historian could confirm that. It was not modeled after hinduism or the tribal religions of the arabs of the desert.

Needless to say, all the tools Muslim terrorists use today are Western inventions and mostly manufactured there too. Weapons, radios, etc. They do not originate from Muslim cultures that lived for hundreds of years without bombs and radios.
Or it means nothing they use our very inventions against us? Is technology neutral?

Back in the middle ages, we were the intolerant savages compared to the muslims. Even the writings of our own ancient greeks, such as plato and aristotle, or the greek physicians, could not have survived without arab mediators. Despite the dogmatism of some of their rulers, it is they who saved the manuscripts of Europe's own pre-christian history. We in the civilised west have destroyed them all. Along with astrology etc. The "fanatical muslims" did not. how interesting...

Can we ever be proud of the crusades?

Then: Jews lived peacefully in the arab and turkish empires when there were pogroms and horrible mass tortures to death all over europe. The hatred of jewry by muslims started with the unthoughtful way of handling palestine after world war - with the british empire and the nazis all having their hand in that. (the odd thing is that while many palestinians are the descndant of ancient hebrews, many jews arriving after the holocaust were white people sent out from a hostile post-christian technocratic civilisation... one where the pope had blessed nazi arms.)

Can you see the collective shadow projected? Especially at peoples who mostly were europeans' victims? Throughout the last five hundred years or so? Maybe a few chickens coming home to roost?

I myself prefer the culture of india and tibet, although I can see sufism and the music of muslim countries is very deep. (Compare it to austrian yodeling...)

The inconvenient truth is that these radical muslims are way too much like we europeans and americans used to be, and some of us are still that way. Only, they are less clever about their propaganda than westerners. (They are about as subtle as the soviets were.)
Maybe they will learn though.

I think China is going to wait out this confrontation between radicalised islam and fascist westerners who still cling to the illusion of a colonial power they lost about 70 years ago... And then we can still bitch about who was worse - the west or the muslims.

Peace

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Great post, Kokatsi! Good to know that there are such bright and educated people as you here at ATS. It's still a frightening world we live in, but this world has always been frightening and full of hatred fear and violence and the nutjob Christian extremists who live down the street seemed bloodthirsty and hellbent on finding demons and possessed people or a homosexual or scapegoat for all of the societal ills and are every bit as frightening as the aforementioned Muslim extremists.

Dare I wear something on my head? Dare my brothers grow beards and be mistaken for a Muslim these days? People need to calm down and maintain a little dignity. I refuse to live in the type of fear and hatred that so many people here seemed to be engulfed in.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChrisCrikey
Great post, Kokatsi! Good to know that there are such bright and educated people as you here at ATS. It's still a frightening world we live in, but this world has always been frightening and full of hatred fear and violence and the nutjob Christian extremists who live down the street seemed bloodthirsty and hellbent on finding demons and possessed people or a homosexual or scapegoat for all of the societal ills and are every bit as frightening as the aforementioned Muslim extremists.

Certainly. I posted a thread about what both the Christian fundamentalists and Islamic "extremists" plan for our world. They are both fighting for power over the spirituality of others. Have been for centuries.

Now that both religions feel their stranglehold over personal spirituality waning, things are really starting to get ugly. It's frightening indeed.

[edit on 28-11-2009 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore

1. 70% is not a minority.

2. How many founding documents of how many religions exhort in a hundred or more verses to exterminate, kill, brutally murder all nonbelievers in that religion?

3. Try an experiement. Give out 3 X 5 cards to the next 20 Muslims you come across. Or the next 50 . . . or 100

I'd be happy to do the same but where I live, we don't see more than maybe 2-3 in a year.

card info:

##################################

HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT JIHADI'S AND THEIR GOALS?

1. _____ FULLY SUPPORT THEM IN EVERY WAY I CAN

2. _____ SUPPORT THEM WITH MONEY, SAFE HOUSES, TRANSPORTATION, BUT DON'T CARE TO BECOME ONE

3. _____ SUPPORT THEM PHILOSOPHICALLY BUT DON'T CARE TO GET MORE INVOLVED.

4. _____ DO NOT SUPPORT THEM AT ALL. THEY ARE A SCOURGE TO ISLAM

#################################

You could even make it more anonymous by putting a temporary Post Office Box addy and stamp on the other side so they could feel safer in being candid.

And report back to us your findings.

[edit on 28/11/2009 by BO XIAN]

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

So . . . how does one decide . . . which half of the . . . double-minded, paradoxical Koranic exhortations to listen to, when, which hour, minute or day?

--KILL ALL INFIDELS WHEREVER YOU FIND THEM

--PEACE AND SWEETNESS ABOUNDS [except toward women, of course--the fist, lash, and cane for them--gotta keep them in line, you know. /sar]

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

Certainly. I posted a thread about what both the Christian fundamentalists and Islamic "extremists" plan for our world. They are both fighting for power over the spirituality of others.

Actually, as has been documented on ATS elsewhere [link not handy],

the globalists are working diligently to try and set up the Muslims and Christians to exterminate each other. That would leave it much easier for satanic globalism to set up everyone to worship satan precisely as The Bible declares WILL occur.

THAT TYRANNY will be worse than any other previously. And none will surpass it in the future.

That much is CERTAIN.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Telos
Send them back to their country of origin and let them enjoy their love to Allah and hysterical shouts of hate and punishment toward infidels. Makes me puke...

Thats so funny you Americans tell people to go back to their country when America wasn't yours to begin with, your racist forefathers stole the land.

How about you go back to your country in the Caucasus Mountains where you belong, in filthy caves, seeing as your always telling people to go back to their own land.

[edit on 28-11-2009 by buds84]

It didn't take to long for you to show your real face and your tolerance as a muslim, did it?
This is the problem with you muslims; for you everyone who tries to make a point against the radicalism your faith proclaims, is either an american or muslim hater. Who told you I'm an american? And who told you that white people came from Caucasus? lmao

But to respond to your ridiculous comment; maybe my forefathers used to live in the caves but that was so long ago. How about you who still live in the caves now days? Are you guys going to get any glimpse of civilization and be part of the civilized world or you still gonna stay in the caves?

[edit on 29-11-2009 by Telos]

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Telos

It didn't take to long for you to show your real face and your tolerance as a muslim, did it?

I'm not muslim, and I don't care for muslims.

And who told you that white people came from Caucasus? lmao

Oh wow this is sad.
Where do you think the name Caucasian came from?

Caucasian means cave dweller of the Caucasus Mountains.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   

I'm so tired of these RACIST posts. Take your bigotry elsewhere.

Muslims aren't a RACE.

I'm so sick of people being unable to understand that words have meaning.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by IamLael
reply to post by RamsOnTop

Racist???????

We're talking reality here. All the tolerance the West shows Muslims and yet you visit a Muslim country and see how tolerant they are of YOU.

I've visited Muslim countries and can tell you that YOUR ways will NEVER be tolerated. Yet they come to our countries, we let them in and they DEMAND we yield to their culture at the expense of ours.

Watch that film and you tell me where you see racism. That film documents what's happening to us now. There is NO COMMENTARY, just the facts.

What are you talking about? If, let's say, Afghanistan had their tanks on our soil, their military and their flags all over the country how would you feel towards the Afghani? Would you show respect to the Afghani when it is their bulletts and guns that kill the people you know and love?

Stop watching Fox news and pick up a book, let's say the Qu'ran, and then draw your own conclusions after hearing both sides.

Great. We can do that.

When you get to the parts about the great prophet raping women over and over, and realize that this example is considered DIVINE please feel free to get back to us.

Oh, and to forestall the usual "but-they-do-it-too" try and avoid the "but-the-Jews-and-Christians...." spiel. I get so tired of the it-isn't-bad-because-someone-else-does-it-too thing. I also really am not impressed with the doing-it-so-Allah-will-be-okay-with-it-is-too-hard-in-modern-society thing. That's not a good excuse as to why its okay.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join