It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of Radical Islam's True Agenda

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

Thanks for posting "Lifting the Veil." Really fascinating report.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by conspiracyrus

Yep. That is they way polls work.

That's how "sampling" works in statistics. It has a well founded basis, which is why it tends to come with a degree of statistical variance.

Environics is a very well known pollster. I

Stats classes. Everyone should have at least one, so that when they question statistics at least they can do so from a useful stand point.

Usually the problem with polls statistics is in their interpretation or their incorrect usage for supporting a position rather than helping define it.

The sampling variance will be included with the poll data.

There are many who love Canada. That's great. There is also a sizeable number to be concerned about. Sharia creep is not acceptable, and it inconsistent with Canadian common law. It inevitably leads to more extremist push in a nation. All the Muslims in non-Muslim nations are released from some Sharia restrictions to fit in. When there is enough of them, they are required to push Sharia. First for themselves, and then for everyone. That's more than half of the people surveyed. Do not just pay attention to the bleeding edge, scary sounding stats. That one says way more than one would think.

[edit on 2009/11/28 by Aeons]

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
It surprises me that anyone needs to be TOLD what Radical Islam's plans are.

It isn't as if they aren't directly TELLING people what they are.

Exactly my thoughts. This is hardly a secret to be revealed. Radical Islamists regularly spout this sort of rhetoric. Haven't you ever seen one of Osama's Christmas messages to the West?

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Read your report.... muslims love freedom , love canada...
I cant even believe you used that survey to say that muslims are going to kill us all....

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Oh, yes, I noticed immediately that most have very positive feelings about Canada (though they don't love the cold!) And I did notice too that while most have never been discriminated against personally, the concern they have is that they could experience discrimination potentially.

Still, though when you extrapolate the numbers, positive thought their feelings about life in Canada may be, it sure don't seem to be enough to supplant allegiance to extremism, does it?

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChristinaA

Originally posted by Aeons
It surprises me that anyone needs to be TOLD what Radical Islam's plans are.

It isn't as if they aren't directly TELLING people what they are.

Exactly my thoughts. This is hardly a secret to be revealed. Radical Islamists regularly spout this sort of rhetoric. Haven't you ever seen one of Osama's Christmas messages to the West?

More telling are the interviews with the low level terrorist. The group bombing the government in Mauritania. The local Afghani Muhajadeen, or even one of the Toronto 18 with their straight up "we only hate Kafirs."

They are quite happy to tell people that they are creating an Islamic Super State, and they will kill and terrorize anyone who doesn't submit to their will. Just some guy, not some rich well connected Saudi-Yemeni businessman with a religious hard on and a following.

Just a regular interview with a common street level thug. And there it is. The message is clear, and it is consistent from the heart of Africa to the Northern steps of China and the former Russian republics (the 'stans). From Palestine to Indonesia. One message. One goal.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracyrus
Read your report.... muslims love freedom , love canada...
I cant even believe you used that survey to say that muslims are going to kill us all....

Hm. I prefer chocolate being put in my mouth - you putting your words in my mouth is distinctly sour tasting.

[edit on 2009/11/28 by Aeons]

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

not really putting words in your mouth ... you reply to a thread about muslims being radicals and link a document that says exactly the opposite.. maybe a bit of creative license but it is what you are insinuating

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Read the comments in the thread again. I have insinuated nothing. I could not be more clear.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by IamLael

Excellent points from a sobering experience.

Thanks.

What percentage of your social network, relatives, friends, co-workers . . . church . . .

would you guesstimate are REALLY aware of the raw basic foundational facts and issues?

What percentage are near totally clueless?

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by conspiracyrus

You are welcome to set the criteria for 'proof' at whatever level suits your sensibilities.

I provided info that it was on Coast to Coast within the last 3 years.

I know what I heard. I don't need the proof.

However, well informed sources would recognize in that narrative sufficient resonant facts to find it quite plausible.

Joel Rosenberg and others also have a lot of data that is quite consistent with those assertions.

Actually, so does the Koran.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

Very VERY sobering stats.

I notice that already the naysayers are pretending the facts are not facts.

How is it that sooooooooooooo MANY people in our era . . . seem to live with their heads in the sand or some other dark place?

What is with that? DENIAL TO THE MAX! Sheesh.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   
The vast majority of Muslims are no more dangerous than any other people. So it is silly to generalise and stereotype them all in a negative light because of the actions of a small percentage of extremists.

Technically speaking, however, the OP does have some truth to it. Radical Islam (more specifically, Islam as a Religious Ideology preached by extremists) is a threat to non-believers.

Islam itself is not the problem and neither are its followers. The danger is the extremist fanatics who use their radical beliefs to encourage others to commit violence and murder in the name of the religion.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Hello to all. I just had to shed some light on this topic as there is a lot of disillusions and misinformation coming from BOTH sides. I'll explain further.
First a little on Islam, second biggest religion in the world, 1.5 billion people with 20 000 converts in the US every year.
The actual religion of Islam is based only on the Qur'an, and authentic hadiths. It is a religion of peace, it seeks to create an individual relationship with the Creator
A monotheistic religion for all of mankind, not just a group of people (ie Arabs). If you pick up a Qur'an, you may be surprised)
The only time violence is acceptable in Islam is as a defense against oppression. The battles during the Prophet Mohammad's time were against the oppression of the tribes of Mecca that drove them out of their own homes and made living conditions harsh for the people whose lives were changed due to Islam. And note, they began to retaliate only when it was revealed to the Prophet through the angel Gabriel. So, only defense against oppression, is lawful, which should be for any human being. Humans should have the right to protect themselves, their land, their families etc.

Anyone who says any different is lying, or the truth or just plain misinformed and indoctrinated and definitely is a grave sin to declare war on innocent people.

Islam is a very tolerant relgion and it is up to the individual human to choose whether to follow it or not. Forcing something agaisnt someone's will is again a grave sin. Forcing someone to convert is also a sin. Here is a sura from the Quran that will make this clear:

109. In the name of God, the Lord of Mercy, the Giver of Mercy
Say [Prophet], 'Disbelievers: I do not worship what you worship, you do not worship what I worship, I will never worship what you worship, you will never worship what I worship, you have your religion and I have mine.

This is sheer tolerance in the religion as illustrated in the Quran, which is the number one authority on Islam. So trying to take over American and convert everyone and adopt the Sharia, lol, it is not part of the religion AT ALL. So even calling it radical Islam is a fallacy, I haven't have a clue for another term though,

To move on, as a Muslim it is absolutely mandatory to follow the rules of the land in which you live, and if you dont like them, move if you have the means. If the means are not available, a Muslim should pray for patience as this life is compared to the life of pasture in contrast to the afterlife. Make sense? Here's proof:
17:34
Honour your pledges, you will be questioned about your pledges
8:58
Allah loves not the treacherous.
Ok, so I hope everyone is getting a clearer picture of the real Islam, rather than crazy people thinking they are going straight to Heaven by committing suicide and killing innocent people. Once the religion is fully and truly grasped, one gains an undeniable world view. One that explains the evil in this world and why it is (how else would we be tested? If everything would be perfect, than this life would be heaven, and it's obviously not meant to be). One also understands to have patience, and be good to all people, be honest, and cheat no one, commit no murder etc. Therefore, these Imams and Sheiks that say this crap about Jihad are basically insane. What Jihad really is, and read carefully, because I bet no one ever told you this, it is an inner battle to strive in the straight path. And what is the straight path? Pick up a Qur'an and it will let you know. Please people, just think twice, and take this information seriously, and use your own logic and reason to understand the human condition, not judging a whole religion based on crazies scattered throughout the planet. If Islam is true, every man will have his hour, and undergo a reckoning of his life, and be questioned, so these people who want to declare war on the innocent --- let's just say there will be justice. I hope I have shed some sort of light

Peace

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   
It's not an Islamic thing, it is a religion thing. In all religion there are extremist groups, and they are all dangerous. Religion is a tool used for spreading fear, and controlling masses of people. Islam is in the limelight right now, but historically it has been no worse than most other major religions, and the cause of a lot less murder, and torture than some... cough..christianity...cough

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ridhya
I totally agree with that, except, not destroy but transform the west.

Semantics. Destroy, transform by force, is there a difference? I think not. The West is dieing, country by country, left wing/right wing, British, European, American, all peoples are succumbing to the burgeoning weight of Islam.

You can say moderate Muslims are not interested in violence or invasion, but a Muslim is a Muslim and has to follow his/her honor codes. If they do not, they can be legally killed by other Muslims under Shariah law. Non-radical Islam doesn't exist, because by the Koran it cannot exist.

[edit on 2009/11/28 by SteveR]

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 05:12 AM
link   
I AM MUSLIM..
all these versus of quran are taken of topic of war, when a person is in war..if you read quran you will know it..you can see that he didnt mention what was saying before those versus..

and in 9 11 no one was at war,it is not allowed in islam to kill innocant people whether muslim or non muslim.

that video show nothing but lines of in between...

hitler killed many jews but i won't say that christanity teaches that..Christians have killed countless people in history
but i wont say that is what they preach ...same thing goes with islam..nowadays many muslim are terrorist but that is not the teaching of islam,
they are wrong..if all that was true there wont be any non muslim living in saudi arabia,turkey,iraq,iran ,you could search that.thay are living
and living a happy life,no one is trying to kill them dialy,thats how they are alive till now.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 05:18 AM
link   
if any one wants to know the actual islam.here is the link..

www.irf.net...

and it not from some stupid homemade video..its of a public speech infront of thousandc of people

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   
"so it is your opinion that every last muslim on earth wants to kill the non believers?
now that's bigotry"

It's not bigotry, it's facing facts. They may not personally want to wield the sword that seperates my head from my neck, but they certainly won't have a problem with the person who does. I realize that knowing a large group of people wants to kill you, your family, your children and babies is an uncomfortable truth to live with. Especially when members of this group can be found within your own communities, but pretending it is not true does not change the facts. Like it or not we ARE in a religious war. Whether you are Christian, Jewish, Buddhist, hindu or atheist matters not. Whether you want this war or not. You either don a burka and pray to Allah or you are at war with them because THEY say, because THEY will accept nothing less than the complete erradication of ALL views other than their own sick law.

"How is this any worse than what Americans did to natives and blacks? "

It is worse because it is ME and MY way of life they are targeting. I may not have been alive to try to change the course of things in history, but I am here now and I will not lay down and die. Also it is different because last time I checked both of those two groups are alive and well, living peacefully inside our borders today. I am no expert, but I am thinking if genocide was our goal....they would not be here today.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Dude, about 3 years ago the Jesuit leadership held a meeting specifically to inform the leaders that Islam was create by the early Vatican. Total control is impossible but high level control is maintained via secret societies like the Shriners, Masons, etc.. The Vatican has been the key conspirator for well over 1,000 years. The legal society, secret services, education, history, economics, social religion, you name it and the Vatican has it's fingers in the pie. The tentacles go everywhere down to you local politicians, courts, fictional laws, etc..

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join