It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of Radical Islam's True Agenda

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by The time lord

"ROP = Religion of Peace" = Religion of Pieces . . . heads, hands, fingers, legs . . .

They COULD BEGIN to DEMONSTRATE OTHERWISE.

Instead, they KEEP ON ESCALATING INCREASINGLY DEVASTATING DEMONSTRATIONS OF JUST THAT--MORE GORE, MORE MAYHEM, MORE MURDER, MORE MASS MURDER . . .

More psychotic responses to Muslims becoming Christians e.g. the Rifqa Bary case . . .

And still the walking dead refuse to see reality. Fascinaing suicidal mentality . . . sociologically.

[edit on 1/12/2009 by BO XIAN]

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

reply to post by BO XIAN

More hate...

Tell me, how savage have christians been in the name of god? Please don't insult me by telling me its irrelevant, because it isn't.

And...still no source for you claim on the first page?

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
ah the famous fallacy - it is okay because someone else did it two hundred years ago argument.

It is the third person equivalent to I-know-you-are-but-what-am-I?!?

That practicioners of another religion have done things that are abominnal is not actually an argument that Islam is not currently like this.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by IamLael

There is a documentary out called "The Third Jihad". It was written by a muslim. He shows how the radical muslims will not be happy until this country is living under sharia law. Google it and watch it. It is an eye opener.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Originally posted by Aeons
ah the famous fallacy - it is okay because someone else did it two hundred years ago argument.

That practicioners of another religion have done things that are abominnal is not actually an argument that Islam is not currently like this.

Its not a fallacy, nor am I arguing that its right that violent and despicable practices are carried out by some radical muslims.

My point is though, that its not all muslims. And yet - for some reason - normally rational people suddenly become slavering idiotic pack dogs willing to condemn 1 billion people for the acts of a few radicals whenever something bad happens, solely because the religion doesn't conform to their beliefs.

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone - remember that line? I think it has some merits.

Hating a religion because of your religion is...well...kinda fundamental don't you think

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

[edit on 1/12/09 by neformore]

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by neformore

Its not a fallacy, nor am I arguing that its right that violent and despicable practices are carried out by some radical muslims.

My point is though, that its not all muslims. And yet - for some reason - normally rational people suddenly become slavering idiotic pack dogs willing to condemn 1 billion people for the acts of a few radicals whenever something bad happens, solely because the religion doesn't conform to their beliefs.

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone - remember that line? I think it has some merits.

Hating a religion because of your religion is...well...kinda fundamental don't you think

Ahhh. here comes the great forum moderator and sensor.
Islam's agenda is apparent. If you don't know Islam, and I do in my lifetime, then you will continue in the whirlpool of nonsense. Islam has words for all, Islam will rule the world. Islam is the only religion. Islam is the way.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore

You are WRONG about me again.

Seems to be a habit.

Perhaps folks in some reference groups have a great deal of difficulty hating behavior, actions, violence without hating the individuals doing those things.

I don't.

As I've noted before, I had a Descendant of Mohammed, from Morrocco, living with me for over a year and his bed was about 14-24 inches from mine.

I have no trouble respecting and caring for Muslim individuals.

I hate the violence.
I hate the deceptiveness.
I hate the religion sanctionied lying.
I hate the abuse of women.
I hate the abuse of children.
I hate their double standard.
I hate their determination, their relentless ruthless determination to destroy everything non-Muslim.

As individuals, it's mostly a function of that's all they've been taught.

No, it has not been a priority to search the C2C website. You are welcome to do so.

I've never been impressed by your cheeky double-standard haughtiness, BTW.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore

That reads like insanity to me.

It's NOT a few.

It's vastly more than 5% as I've noted. Even if it were 5%, it's still far from a few.

What do you do with the entrenched Muslim dogma in their sacred writings which exhort them to play it safe until they are more powerful than the nonMuslims then to lower the boom with Sharia law and the tax on nonMuslims. Do you really think only a few Muslims are for that?

If so, I don't think we share enough common reality to have a meaningful and sane dialogue.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Please stop hate mongering. It's really rude. As a moderator you should be ashamed. I'm insulted and offended.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Cue Mr Party-Pooper

Hi People,

Can we have a go at debating/attacking the topic...rather than eachother??

That would be spiffy.

Thanks,
ALIEN

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   

its not all muslims. And yet - for some reason - normally rational people suddenly become slavering idiotic pack dogs willing to condemn 1 billion people for the acts of a few radicals whenever something bad happens, solely because the religion doesn't conform to their beliefs.

No one reasonable can argue your point.

But you similarly are lumping in people who are vocalizing problems with aspects of the Muslim faith and outright haters.

This isn't a matter of Christians objecting to Muslims because of religious differences.

No one has objection to, say, Hindus or Buddhists. They do not have a declared agenda against Jews and Christians and we don't see widespread death and destruction in the name of these religions.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by mmiichael

But you similarly are lumping in people who are vocalizing problems with aspects of the Muslim faith and outright haters.

This isn't a matter of Christians objecting to Muslims because of religious differences.

No one has objection to, say, Hindus or Buddhists. They do not have a declared agenda against Jews and Christians and we don't see widespread death and destruction in the name of these religions.

Thanks for your excellent--and I think--rather accurate, valid points.

The Hindu's are a good group to compare. They DO have IIRC (IfIRecallCcorrectly) a relative minority in certain regions of India who are as hostile to NonHindu's as Jihadi's and sympathesizers are to NonMuslims. And, they are AT LEAST AS BRUTAL as the typical Muslim Jihadi.

However, as I understand the situation--they REALLY DO COMPRISE a small percentage of all Hindus--even of all Hindus in India.

Now, would 70% of all Hindu's sympathesize with them; send them money; provide safe houses for them etc? I don't know. The Hindu's I've known personally tend to be much more laid back . . . Whatever will be, will be . . . karma etc. etc. etc.

There certainly seems to be some complicity on the part of various governmental levels in India in protection of the Hindu perpetrators of all the murderous horrors against Christians there . . . and in refusing to support the Christian's cases in the courts or give adequate police protection.

That smacks a bit of a Muslim IN-GROUP mentality against the OUT-GROUP Christians. However, as I understand it, that's largely if not only one or two regions of India. It's not 95+% of all regions in the world with a majority of Hindu's.

Here in AMERICA YET . . . we have the Rifqa B convert case. A teen's life is in ongoing danger simply because she converted to Christianity. And IN AMERICA, the court system in Ohio has been bent over backwards essentially administering a LOT of Sharia law mentality junk against this innocent teen. THAT'S IN AMERICA! God have mercy.

The mosque there, (where Rifqa is being held essentially in house arrest without any "approved visitor list") has had relationships with a number of Jihadi terrorists including the Fort Hood murderer. What rabbit hole has America fallen down? What an outrage! What a robbing of this girl's Constitutional rights! All because Islam money has such power in corrupt pollitics in that region . . . and because the PC mentality has jumped of an insane cliff and drug the bulk of the USA--through it's triatorous 'leaders' with it.

Now does ANY [RATIONAL] PERSON ON THIS THREAD REALLY CONTEND that Rifqa would be treated humanely in any country with a majority Islamic populace and government . . . except MAYBE Indonesia? MAYBE Turkey?

Oh, right, she'd humanely have her head sliced off or be hung within 12 hours or less. Cute.

I don't think that folks who think otherwise are dealing with anything close to reality and Islam as Islam HOLDS ITSELF OUT TO BE . . . except when it's playing political word games to gain a foot hold, a camel's nose under the tent of a western region or country.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I it is a cult like Bushes was, hijacking traumatised citizens, it clearly has some lower astral directing it. That's what you should investigate.
Otherwise, there are other posters who jut suddenly felt an urge to abandon because the had a good feeling after the debates. You don't have to THINK ABOUT ANYTHING suspicious: they just poppoed into any other thread and felt peaceful as along time before, with long breaths... chocolade
I dont think you serious guys want to discover this secret by yourself... the tougher you are the more inteersting it will be for you - or not.

Thread523217 quoting www.youtube.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

getting kind of sleepy all they these days... hope it's not radical peace...

[edit on 12/1/2009 by Kokatsi]

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   
MOST on the planet agree with them. Most understand, and not only will not speak against it, believe that it is the way.

And that is pertinent.

So is this - in Islam you cannot stand against another follower when it means you are aligned with a non-follower.

This is important to know, because it puts the extremists in the position of of power in every interaction. They are *always* the more righteous and the most correct in comparison to the one who can be made to look like they stand with the non-believer.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   

in Islam you cannot stand against another follower when it means you are aligned with a non-follower.

This is important to know, because it puts the extremists in the position of of power in every interaction. They are *always* the more righteous and the most correct in comparison to the one who can be made to look like they stand with the non-believer.

Win win for Islam, yep.
So how do we combat this?

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

OK I have a question ...

I have seen people branding all Muslims with the same iron that they want to rule the world under Sharia Law but tell me ... what do the Muslims that are running from Sharia Law, political refugees, do they want to rule the world under Sharia?

No ... because that would mean that they get punished, I think that they would prefer to live in a Western democracy.

There is still, however, a silent majority/minority (dependent on life experience) that do wish for this.

[edit on 2-12-2009 by george_gaz]

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   
It's the Jews who want to take over the world, not the Muslims. The Muslims are the only group left that openly wants to stop the Jews from taking over the world.

That's why TPTB (controlled by the Zionist Jews) want to stamp out Islam.

Don't fall for it. It's the same thing Hitler did to the Jews before WW2.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

Much appreciate your points.

Here's some brief excerpts from an excellent article by a former Muslim terrorist:

www.jpost.com...

1.Can Muslims blame the Swiss people for being afraid of Islamization in their country? No, . . . . the entire world sees the inhumane applications of Islamic law (Shari'a) wherever (underline added) it is implemented. . . . . . . The vivid images of stoning women and hanging gays in the Muslim world should make any sane individual inclined not to allow such an intolerant system to grow in his country . . . .

2. The Swiss people who rejected building minarets may be sending a message that their tolerance did not change the Muslim world and is not reciprocated. For several decades Muslims have been allowed to build mosques in Europe, . . . . Despite such high levels of tolerance in the West, . . .. Preaching Christianity is criminalized in a number of Muslim countries. non-Muslims are not permitted to have their holy books or to build their religious temples in many Shari'a-controlled areas. This lack of reciprocity of Western tolerance will naturally make many Westerners feel that showing tolerance to Muslims is not effective.

3. It seems strange that Muslims would insist on building minarets for mosques in Switzerland while thousands of mosques exist inside the Muslim world without minarets. The minarets are seen by many as representing the superiority of Islam, especially when they are taller than the churches; this sheds some light on the hidden intention . . . explain why they insist on using such historical symbols of Muslim superiority when it is neither mentioned in the Koran . . . .

4. It seems too hypocritical that Muslims demand minarets in Europe while many non-Muslims in the Muslim world are denied basic and fundamental religious rights.

#############################

INDEED.

However, logic, fairness, rationality, consistency, honesty . . . are all considered important to trash even in the founding Islamic documents when trashing them can advance the CONQUEST of Islam over non-Islam.

It seems that many Westerners are mentally handicapped when thinking of Islam. The Westerner comes at the task with a deeply ingrained sense of fairness, honesty, reciprocity etc. Many of them are so asleep still, awash in such a historic Western sense of fairness that they simply cannot or will not conceive of an ideology which considers mass murder, mayhem, brutality, genocide, LYING, rape, rampant child-abuse, rampant spouse abuse, all as quite hunky-dooree pretty good alright par for the course when living out or advancing Islam.

Since the Westerner can't conceive of it . . . then they pretend it can't be true. What idiocy. What suicidal idiocy.

BTW, where is the feminist outrage against the Muslim treatment of women? Why is NOW so quiet? What's with that hypocrisy?

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by ForAiur
It's the Jews who want to take over the world, not the Muslims. The Muslims are the only group left that openly wants to stop the Jews from taking over the world.

That's why TPTB (controlled by the Zionist Jews) want to stamp out Islam.

Don't fall for it. It's the same thing Hitler did to the Jews before WW2.

Yeah, all those Jewish suicide bombers and hijackers. The Jewish leaders all over the Jewish world are making speeches of how dominant they are and how they want to wage war. Yeah those damn Jews PTB. They even want to change all world currency to those little gold coin chocolates they have during Chaunaka. Damn the Jews PTB!

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join